Ex-NFL Star Aaron Hernandez found dead in his prison cell
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:10:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Ex-NFL Star Aaron Hernandez found dead in his prison cell
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ex-NFL Star Aaron Hernandez found dead in his prison cell  (Read 529 times)
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2017, 04:01:51 PM »

Surprised there hasn't been a thread on this.

ESPN

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Details seem fishy, and I don't fully buy the suicide thing. Can't say I feel much sympathy for him, though.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 10:26:59 PM »

Details seem fishy, and I don't fully buy the suicide thing.

Just wondering, if its not really a suicide, then what type of foul play are we talking here? Fellow inmates? Guards?

Everyone today was talking about their emotions from this story. I guess mine were just sad for a tragic end to a tragic life. Doesn't seem like he ever had the chance to turn his life around and save his soul. And then hearing he had a daughter, I was sad for the daughter. It's not going to be fun growing up learning what he did.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 08:53:11 AM »

Please PM me when it's not too soon to say what I think.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 08:56:56 AM »

I've been cracking jokes about it. I can't really feel sympathy for the guy. He was still a murderer.

Details seem fishy, and I don't fully buy the suicide thing.

Just wondering, if its not really a suicide, then what type of foul play are we talking here? Fellow inmates? Guards?

Everyone today was talking about their emotions from this story. I guess mine were just sad for a tragic end to a tragic life. Doesn't seem like he ever had the chance to turn his life around and save his soul. And then hearing he had a daughter, I was sad for the daughter. It's not going to be fun growing up learning what he did.

I'm inclined to believe that the details we know make it seem more like a guard or guards did it, but I wouldn't rule out that an inmate did it either.

The only thing that makes me more suspicious is the fact that his cell was allegedly barricaded from the inside, which would be kind of hard to do for someone who would have to leave the cell to get out.

A report that came out last night indicated that Hernandez had "John 3:16" scrawled on his forehead in red marker, with "stigmata markings" on his hands, and that prison officials had suspicions that he'd been smoking synthetic marijuana prior to his death (CBS)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 09:08:06 AM »

I've been cracking jokes about it. I can't really feel sympathy for the guy. He was still a murderer.

Since I'm a fan of using ole sparky for murderers it doesn't phase me much that he decided to save the taxpayers of MA millions of dollars.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »

the memes have been awesome....mostly going for the low hanging fruit.  To give him credit, he did set the record for the longest hang time in NFL history...sadly, he didn't get both feet down in time for it to count.  Who choked harder, Hillary, the Falcons or Aaron?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies