Are you bothered by unnatural hair colors
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:19:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you bothered by unnatural hair colors
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Author Topic: Are you bothered by unnatural hair colors  (Read 1876 times)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2017, 06:35:03 AM »

Yes, even Eva Braun disagrees with you
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2017, 10:32:06 AM »

The President dyes his hair so and I find that blonde unnatural so ... but people who dye their hair aren't bad people?

(Reagan also dyed his hair. It's apparently a thing among Republican Presidents).
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »

Er, did you notice the OP? It's clearly intentional...
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2017, 07:49:45 PM »

...no but seriously, I really can't care at all about this. I find it less annoying than piercings or tattoos (I'd be interested in some sort of comparative poll of what unnatural needless body modifications people are the most annoyed by), but even those I can generally tolerate depending on how it's done.

I knew a guy who dyed his hair purple. Unusual for a Christian homeschool group, but he seemed fairly normal. I remember his brother as a douchebag though, so in that family hair dying was clearly a positive (then again maybe his brother was alright and I'm just judgmental...hmm...).
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2017, 09:23:48 AM »

I see lots of blonde-haired puertorriqueñas and Vietnamese people in Lancaster.  In fact, my neighbor is a mid-60s Vietnamese man with Robert Redford yellow/tan hair.  sometimes he lets it go and I can see the grey roots.  Voted yes, but I've sort of become used to it. 
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2017, 10:50:40 AM »

I'm bothered by switching between natural colors.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2017, 03:21:14 PM »

I'm no more bothered than I would be by white girls wearing dreadlocks -which is not at all. 
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2017, 07:13:25 PM »

I saw a really interesting one today.  At Staples, no less.  A youngish woman--at least I think it might have been a woman--with closely shaved head on either side but with a big mohawk in the middle colored with shades of green, purple, pink, blue, and orange, walked down the aisle of pencils.  (I was looking for a particular 0.7-mm sort for my very picky son.  I can't remember if the colors followed a pattern of increasing or decreasing wavelength, or if it was more like the GWBush administration security alert colors, randomly arranged, but either way it was quite noticeable.  The fact that I noticed it, and did a double take, doesn't necessarily convince me that my original yes vote was correct because it was the hair's shape as much as the color that was noticeable, but I thought it noteworthy and relevant to the thread. 
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2017, 08:59:00 AM »

I saw a really interesting one today.  At Staples, no less.  A youngish woman--at least I think it might have been a woman--with closely shaved head on either side but with a big mohawk in the middle colored with shades of green, purple, pink, blue, and orange, walked down the aisle of pencils.  (I was looking for a particular 0.7-mm sort for my very picky son.  I can't remember if the colors followed a pattern of increasing or decreasing wavelength, or if it was more like the GWBush administration security alert colors, randomly arranged, but either way it was quite noticeable.  The fact that I noticed it, and did a double take, doesn't necessarily convince me that my original yes vote was correct because it was the hair's shape as much as the color that was noticeable, but I thought it noteworthy and relevant to the thread. 

I hope the boy didn't see that.  Cry
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2017, 07:44:47 PM »

haha.  No, they were next door at a hardware store buying a pre-fab, assembly-required birdhouse, which got hung in a tree in the yard today I might add.  I made sure not to put it anywhere near the porch, the porch swing, or the barbeque pit, because where there are birds, there's birdshit.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies