President dfwlibertylover/ Vice President Goldwater for Re-election! (Victory) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:02:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  President dfwlibertylover/ Vice President Goldwater for Re-election! (Victory) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President dfwlibertylover/ Vice President Goldwater for Re-election! (Victory)  (Read 9277 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: April 17, 2017, 10:19:07 PM »

I continue to be impressed with the efforts and accomplishments made by President dfwlibertylover, and  have enjoyed the few chances I have had to work across the aisle to find agreements with him. I truly consider him a FF, and wholeheartedly endorse him.

I wish him and VP Goldwater the best of luck!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:23:00 PM »

You say "tramp" like it's a bad thing.

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 04:13:16 PM »

Oh, twin tramps now.

You have just left yourself wide open.

But being the magnanimous individual than I am, I shall refrain from commenting.
YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL GODDESS TIFFANY "NEW YORK" POLLARD LIKE THAT. Keep your trash opinions to yourself thank you very much.

This. New York is a national treasure.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 01:28:03 AM »

Congratulations, Mr. President! You ran a very fantastic and high energy campaign, and I'm glad to have been a part of this rollercoaster ride! Looking forward to continuing the amazing things you have done since taking office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies