UK General Election, June 8th 2017 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:50:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK General Election, June 8th 2017 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Election, June 8th 2017  (Read 208458 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: April 18, 2017, 10:22:35 AM »

I can't decide if that's terrible news for Ed Miliband or not? Probably terrible.

Anyway, isn't there still some form of brand loyalty across the country which should raise Labor's numbers a notch come election day ? I'm not saying they can win, (even if they can, anything can happen after all),) but I'm saying they might get something closer to 30-32 than to the 24-25 they're currently polling.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 04:09:36 PM »

These are all "honeymoon figures", but I'm not sure the Tories will still be in honeymoon territory in June after a few weeks of (incompetently) campaigning. Not saying Labour will win or anything, but I don't buy a 50% score in any way.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 07:41:57 AM »

Not cool buddy.

Please leave this forum and never return.

Why? 

Back in Nov 2016 this thread appeared in the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election forum

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=250593.0

titled

"Effects on election if Mosul is retaken from ISIS?"

Does not the battle of Mosul involve deaths ? Are not at least some of such death innocent ? Yet it was fine to talk about it as a topic on affect on an election. 
I side with jaichind on that. We're here to discuss politics and elections, and of course tragic events, natural or otherwise, can and will have an effect on politics and elections. Discussing them can actually be a way to cope with those. I'm not saying we should go all cynicism mode, and that tact isn't at all required though. And I'm allowed to say this because I live in fukcing Paris.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 04:40:44 AM »

You don't have to use them on a city... suppose the Chinese navy was sending an invasion fleet to occupy Alaska... you could drop a nuke on the ships and destroy it.
And you would ruin all the ocean, fish and other sea life with the radiation for decades and for everyone. Good job!
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 05:53:09 PM »

Well at least kudos to them for publishing that and not herding with the pack. Polls are meant to disagree with one another.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies