Trump's indirect (or not so much) ties to Russian mobsters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:09:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump's indirect (or not so much) ties to Russian mobsters
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump's indirect (or not so much) ties to Russian mobsters  (Read 210 times)
SoLongAtlas
VirginiaModerate
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 21, 2017, 11:09:26 AM »

Interesting read on this, and the ties to them and other characters in his prior business ventures, at https://warisboring.com/trumps-real-estate-deals-took-money-from-russian-crooks/

If any of this comes out as solid, tacit acknowledgement of mob dealings or looking the other way/direct involvement, I would support impeachment. Maybe they got to Chaffetz and why he's resigning to wash his hands clean of all of this. Thoughts?
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 11:31:54 AM »

Tough to argue. I think it would honestly be better at this point for everyone, including conservatives, if Trump left
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 12:13:43 PM »

Tough to argue. I think it would honestly be better at this point for everyone, including conservatives, if Trump left

Probably. But I expect conservatives / Republicans are going to experience a sort of sunk cost fallacy with Trump. They're taking the heat for electing him, so they're going to want to get some use out of him before he goes. That will probably lead to more desperate moves, like trying (and probably failing) to repeal Obamacare, again. And they'll back him well past the point where the majority of the public thinks he needs to go, damaging themselves further.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies