Fraternity was told it was appropriating culture. Administrators won’t say which (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:01:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fraternity was told it was appropriating culture. Administrators won’t say which (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fraternity was told it was appropriating culture. Administrators won’t say which  (Read 982 times)
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 21, 2017, 04:57:32 PM »

So... my white liberal friend that uses the term "boujee" semi-ironically (presumably as a means of indicating how "with it" she is, so progressive as to listen to urban music), I should be mad not that she is butchering language and helping reduce society to a meaningless waste heap, but instead because of...?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 09:27:32 PM »

When it comes to tearing down frats, the end justifies the means.

*fraternities
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 09:33:47 PM »

*fraternities

You know that you correcting me that way only makes me want to say frat again, right? Tongue

Congratulations, you can now have oh so much in common with blonde-haired, six-foot Laxbros that never developed a set of skills that didn't involve twirling a lacrosse stick, getting a "Leadership" minor, or vigorously mixing a protein shake.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 10:08:22 PM »

*fraternities

You know that you correcting me that way only makes me want to say frat again, right? Tongue

Congratulations, you can now have oh so much in common with blonde-haired, six-foot Laxbros that never developed a set of skills that didn't involve twirling a lacrosse stick, getting a "Leadership" minor, or vigorously mixing a protein shake.

Huh, I had no idea that the most vocal critics of frats were guys like that, but okay.

Oh no, not critical to any necessary extent--simply verbally lazy and informally.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies