The Iron Throne: North
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:52:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: North
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: North  (Read 2707 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 01, 2017, 09:32:05 PM »

The North:

Overview:

The ancestral home of House Stark and one of the key players during Robert's Rebellion, the North has enjoyed the benefits of peace over the last fifteen years, seemingly stable and content under the rule of Ned Stark. But with Lord Stark away in King's Landing and playing the game of the southerners, will things continue to go well for the Starks?

Currently held by: House Stark.
Direct Players: Ned Stark.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:27:47 PM »

To all the High Lords of Westeros

It has come to my attention that my brother Renly Baratheon, Lord of Storm's End has attempted to seize the Iron Throne in a coup attempt in conjunction with Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North. During their disgraceful attempt to seize power in the wake of the death of my brother King Robert Baratheon, First of His Name, the forces of my brother Renly and Lord Stark murdered Prince Joffrey Baratheon.

In light of this, I declare Lord Stark's honour void. What honourable man would murder a child? A frightened child dragged from his bed. This disregards that the girl Myrcella and their mother Cersei have been imprisoned by these so-called honourable men. What honourable man drags a frightened girl from her bed to imprison her?

However, questions must be answered regarding Tommen Baratheon. Unlike all previous members of the Baratheon family, Prince Tommen does not possess the black hair and green eyes characteristic of our line.

In response, I hereby assume the title Protector of the Realm until questions of Tommen's parentage can be answered. I ask all true men to join me in preserving the Seven Kingdoms
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 10:54:40 AM »

The North hereby supports King Renly, and denounces Stannis Baratheon.

Furthermore, I will personally see to an end of Lannister rebellion.
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 02:13:21 PM »

ROYAL PROCLAMATION TO THE LORDS OF WESTEROS

King Viserys the Third of His Name, last male issue of House Targaryen, crowned upon Dragonstone in the year of the usurpation, intends shortly to return and claim his birthright. Those who acknowledge him will be treated as friends, allies and counsellors. Those who defy him will meet steel and dragon flame.

Two Houses only can expect no royal pardon - those of Lannister and Frey, bywords alike for cruelty and treason.

Lord Eddard Stark and Lord Hoster Tully are pardoned for their crimes, but are to be succeeded by their sons with immediate effect. Edmure Tully, Robb Stark, and Robin Arryn are no more accountable for their fathers' misdeeds than is His Grace the King for the acts of Aerys and Rhaegar. As to all others, following obedience they shall be treated with the grace and amity they have earnt.

Attested in Fire, Blood, and the Gleaming Name of the Lord of Light,

Viserys III Targaryen, true King over Westeros
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 05:08:02 AM »

Declaration to the High Lord of Westeros

Too all the Lord of Westeros,

Viserys Targaryen is returning with an army to Westeros. As my brother Robert left no children born of his seed, I hereby declare allegiance to King Viserys of the House Targaryen, Third of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

May all true men declare their loyalty.

Stannis of the House Baratheon
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 07:36:57 AM »

PROCLAMATION TO THE NORTH

In bygone times, grievous wrongs and strifes were committed betwixt my House and that of Stark. Now we have a common enemy in the West.

I, Viserys Targaryen, swear not to lay my sword and dragon fire to rest until Lord Tywin and the Kingslayer are punished for their crimes. For this boon of vengeance I will pay any price, and even render back the great prize Torrhen gave.

Fight beside me, and fight as the northern kingdom once more.

Declared amid Fire and Blood, by the Old Gods and the New,

Viserys Targaryen, the Third of His Name
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 06:28:59 PM »

A Declaration of Allegiance

The realm is in chaos and treasonous tyrants such as the False King Viserys (known to most as The Beggar King) and the bastard Tommen Lannister continue to threaten the rule of law, but the North and the Vale remain dedicated to seeing Westeros united under the King it deserves.  The King it needs to lead it through these darkest of days.  House Stark and House Arryn hereby declare for Edric Storm the King of Westeros, the one true King of Westeros.

X Lord Petyr of House Baelish, Warden of the West, Lord Regent Consort of the Vale, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Lord of Casterly Rock, and Master of Coin

X Robb Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 11:10:03 PM »

The Stormlands looks North today, the death of Robb Stark shocks us all and we offer our condolences. I hear Robb fought valiantly, I only wish the armies of the Stormlands could have been there to aid him. The North have lost many great men over the course of this war, and I will do anything in my power to make sure that justice prevails.

House Stark, and other houses of the North. If there is anything I can do to aid you in these troubling times, seek myself and King Edric.

Cortnay Penrose, Lord Regent to King Edric Storm I
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 05:06:17 PM »

An Announcement for All Lords of Westeros:

I, Catelyn of House Stark, announce the following changes;

Lord Galbert Glover and my son, Robb Stark, were both killed by the same enemy: House Lannister. Thus, understanding the need for vengeance, Robett Glover will be allowed to pursue justice and his hereby appointed to the command of all armies in the war against the west.

To strengthen our alliances, Arya Stark and Robin Arryn are betrothed.

To continue our support for the true King of Westeros, Sansa Stark and Edric Storm are betrothed.
Emmon Frey
Elmo
Rookie
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 05:16:29 PM »

I, Roose Bolton, Lord of the Dreadfort, congratulate Robett Glover on his appointment. I will offer the man my counsel on all matters until the Lannisters are defeated.
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 05:56:59 PM »

An Announcement for All Lords of Westeros:

I, Catelyn of House Stark, announce the following changes;

Lord Galbert Glover and my son, Robb Stark, were both killed by the same enemy: House Lannister. Thus, understanding the need for vengeance, Robett Glover will be allowed to pursue justice and his hereby appointed to the command of all armies in the war against the west.

To strengthen our alliances, Arya Stark and Robin Arryn are betrothed.

To continue our support for the true King of Westeros, Sansa Stark and Edric Storm are betrothed.

The Stormlords hope to work with Lord Glover closely in these coming months.

King Edric expresses his readiness to marry Sansa Stark and hopes that their marriage will be the first step towards a great and prosperous Westeros.

Signed, Ser Cortnay Penrose, Lord Regent to King Edric I
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2017, 07:07:22 AM »

The Starks are a House old in honour, plunged of late beyond redeeming into disrepute. Their old Lord, the Usurper's friend, a weak and rotting captive; their young Lordling, a bloody-handed and dishonoured murderer, a forsworn victim of richly deserved justice; their present powers, a mewling child and a maddened widow in the hands and mayhaps the bed of her low-born foster-brother, who once reft her and her sister's, his present wife's, maidenheads.

The King grants to House Greyjoy whatever justice it means to claim from this perjured and ailing House.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2017, 07:13:18 PM »

The Starks are a House old in honour, plunged of late beyond redeeming into disrepute. Their old Lord, the Usurper's friend, a weak and rotting captive; their young Lordling, a bloody-handed and dishonoured murderer, a forsworn victim of richly deserved justice; their present powers, a mewling child and a maddened widow in the hands and mayhaps the bed of her low-born foster-brother, who once reft her and her sister's, his present wife's, maidenheads.

The King grants to House Greyjoy whatever justice it means to claim from this perjured and ailing House.

I'd be careful of what house you threaten, and I'll remind you that only one of us has recently made a large noble family go extinct.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 11:44:45 PM »

The Arya-Robin marriage will happen immediately
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 11:53:07 PM »

The Arya-Robin marriage will happen immediately

Agreed
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 12:03:06 AM »

Robb Stark's Personal Guard will now reformed into a military unit known as Robb's Wolves led by Dacey Mormont.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 03:17:19 PM »

Lady Asha,

You have my congratulations for your victories in the west. But I can only support them formally if you agree to rule as royal Warden, subject to my rule, and not as Queen. If so, then I pledge to help you secure the prize of the Rock itself.

Avowed in Fire and Blood,

Viserys III

Lady Asha, Queen of the Isles by the acclamation of your banners,

If you conquer in the West, I may rejoice at the discomfiture of my enemies but I cannot support your claim unless you agree to be my Crown's Western Warden.

But if you avenge your father in assailing a distracted North, I could accept you as a monarch equal in authority and expanse to myself, sovereign above Moat Cailin.

Think well upon my offer.

Proffered amid Fire and Blood,

Viserys III

To the Lords and Regents of Westeros

This is the way the Beggar King would rule over us! Through political transactions so shallow the smack of his piss green crown.

I am of a different mind.

Let it hereforth be known that there is no King in the Iron Islands. There is only I, the Queen, and I will pay the Iron Price for my kingdom.

The Beggar King would sell the seat of House Lannister for my Ironfleet.

He would give away the whole of the North if only for the price of doing his bidding, and defeating their armies on his behalf? Never!

This is the weak leadership that we Ironborn despise, and will never follow.

Fire and Blood, more like piss and sh*t!

We are Ironborn, and We Do Not Sow

Asha of House Greyjoy

Queen of the Iron Islands
Protectress of the Seastone Chair

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 12:05:38 AM »

To all the southern Lords and Kings,

A dark threat is descending upon us all. The Long Night is coming, and the dead come with it. We do not come to conquer, rape and pillage. We merely seek safety.

I ask you to set aside your squabbles and turn your eyes northward, before the night swallows us all.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 02:08:12 PM »

To All the Houses of Westeros

You have seen the fury of my great Khalasar many times. First at Cider Hall, then Harrnehal, and now at King's Landing. We have many men and many horses, with great speed and power, and a mission: to seat my son Rhaego on the throne of his grandfather.

As you know, during the sack of King's Landing, a large number of captives were taken. Among them are Magister Tregar Ormellen of Lys, Lady Lynesse Hightower, Lady Tyene Sand, Lord Velaryon, Lord Rykker, Lord Staunton, and a Lysene Noble Woman. As you know further, the Dothraki are a people who greatly value gifts and exchanges. If you would like to have your family member back to you, make us an offer. Be it Gold Dragons, troops, food and resources, or loyalty, present the offer and we will consider it.

But don't take too long, some of my riders are fierce warriors and may not be able to restrain themselves.

x Drogo, Khal of the Great Khalasar, Father of the Stallion Who Rides the World
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2017, 05:14:04 PM »

To All The Northern Lords

As your King, I proclaim the Wildlings to be refugees welcomed into the Seven Kingdoms. Their camps are under my protection and any aggression towards a Wildling camp or encampment will result in harsh punishment. The same goes for any Wildling aggression towards the people of the North.

Now is the time for peace, not war. Do not stray away from your humanity, my Lords.

Edric I Baratheon, King of The Andals and The First Men, Lord of The Seven Kingdoms and Protector of The Realm
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies