What does the red mean?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:05:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What does the red mean?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What does the red mean?  (Read 490 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 23, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »

Good. We need it. I think he represents why I've been so out of touch and nostalgic since I was a young kid. I started watching news when? 1993? 1994? That's right around the time of the "globalization" everyone talks about.

I used to wonder "What changed?" and I hear from older people how there used to be more freedoms, less rules, less policies, less restrictions. It seems like the world, for a guy like me, used to be a much better place. If he's the guy to rip the new butthole to all these globalist elites, that is a very good thing.

Teens in High School used to drive during lunch to get McDonalds. Try doing that now and it's like a school-lockdown policy. People used to smoke in waiting rooms, even into the early 90s. Now I'm told I can't (literally) cross a line in the waiting room with a CUP OF COFFEE. A cup of coffee.

Who makes these rules? Who are these freaks? It's time to find them and put them in their place. Trump terrifies them because they've tried to create this world, and people hate it and are rebelling and he's the ultimate threat to it.

Can someone help me decipher what Naso/Reaganfan means by this?

Also, were you allowed to leave school to get lunch when you were in high school? Are you outraged by the status quo on this issue?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 02:28:07 PM »

Every junior and senior at my school with a driver's license is allowed to drive somewhere for lunch if they are back in time, with parental permission. Parental permission is required for anyone wishing to potentially be a passenger, too.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 02:31:49 PM »

We've been allowed to leave the building whenever we don't have class since 7th grade, idk about y'all
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 03:09:33 PM »

We could always go out for lunch, and while I vaguely remember needing permission of some sorts, they almost never enforced that so long as you were a junior/senior.

As for the coffee thing, I have no idea what he is talking about. If he means exactly what it looks like, then he's losing his mind.
kyc0705

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 04:27:48 PM »

As long as you’re a junior or senior and meet a number of basic requirements, you're allowed to leave my school during lunch.

Side note, I have no idea what he's ranting about at all. Perhaps he's going senile.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2017, 05:37:19 PM »

Muammar al-Naso is expressing his hatred of the secular sex driven degenerates in Western society and his willingness to wipe them off the face of the earth.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 12:05:10 AM »

I'm in a hospital waiting room while my nephew has a minor procedure done. I walk in to sit down with a cup of coffee. The woman working there stops me and says "You can't bring the coffee back there." I turned around and said, "Oh no, ma'am I'm not going back there. I'm sitting here in the waiting room."

She responds, "YEAH You can't bring that in here." I said, "A cup of coffee?" She uses her ugly sneakered foot to draw an invisible line on the carpet and tells me I can't cross "this line" into the waiting room with a cup of coffee.

25 years ago you could ing smoke in waiting rooms. Now I can't even sip coffee.

We need to find the people who created these types of rules and scare the ever loving crap out of them. Undo it all. Rip it apart. Remind them about freedom and federalism. Remind them that we, the people are the ones in charge. If we say jump, they say "how high?"

Donald Trump is the greatest "Go f--- yourself" we could have done to these people....and he's just getting started.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 12:07:02 AM »

I'm in a hospital waiting room ...

[...]

25 years ago you could ing smoke in waiting rooms. Now I can't even sip coffee.

Are you implying here that you're upset you can't smoke in a hospital waiting room?
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2017, 12:13:53 AM »

He's got to be a troll. There's no way he's serious.
Zinneke
JosepBroz
YaBB God
Belgium

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2017, 01:24:56 AM »

I can just imagine folding my ballot and placing into the biz, having secured my right to drink coffee in waiting rooms. Its Morning in America...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies