Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:40:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123553 times)
NHI
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: August 21, 2017, 09:33:54 PM »

I think the commander-in-chief forum was on September 7 2016.

If we're doing it...I'll see what I can do about putting it in Warren's schedule.

Yes we'll be doing it.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1076 on: August 21, 2017, 09:41:21 PM »

If we're doing it...I'll see what I can do about putting it in Warren's schedule.

Yes we'll be doing it.

You didn't include the endorsements I PM'ed you about, and I would like the round to end next Tuesday or Wednesday, as I'll be in Maryland from Friday to Monday and I have no idea if I will have access to free Internet (and I really don't want to pay for it).
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1077 on: August 21, 2017, 09:43:54 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2017, 09:55:21 PM by UWS »

Yes we'll be doing it.

You didn't include the endorsements I PM'ed you about, and I would like the round to end next Tuesday or Wednesday, as I'll be in Maryland from Friday to Monday and I have no idea if I will have access to free Internet (and I really don't want to pay for it).

The same for me. I will be in Maine from Friday to Monday and may have limited access to free Internet, so I would like this turn to be until Wednesday of next week.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1078 on: August 21, 2017, 09:47:32 PM »

By the way, if I'm leading in Minnesota, then Minnesota is supposed to be blue on the map, not red.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1079 on: August 22, 2017, 07:23:28 AM »

That's fine. I'll extend until next Wednesday.
Will post endorsements.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1080 on: August 22, 2017, 08:38:35 PM »

Endorsements:

Rubio:
Peter Thiel, businessman, should endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and to Rubio's pledge to make America the best place in the world to do business.

Ben Nelson, former Democratic Nebraska Senator, should endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy and on military strength and also due to their shared support to tax cuts and oil drilling.

William Kristol, political analyst and commentator and co-founder of the Project for the New American Century, should endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy and counter-terrorism and their shared beliefs in stronger national security through a stronger and modernized U.S. military.

The National Hispanic Leadership Agenda should endorse Marco Rubio due to Rubio's pledge to reform America's immigration system after stronger border security, to his plan to create economic opportunities for the Hispanic community through free market and free enterprise policies and free trade with Latin America.

Sol Trujillo, businessman and trade policy adviser Under the Clinton and Bush administrations, should endorse Marco Rubio due to similar reasons as the National Hispanic Leadership Agenda.

Mary Ruwart, libertarian activist, should endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on economic issues and to shared beliefs in a smaller government and reduction of government spending.

Stanley A. McChrystal, retired general of the U.S. Army, should endorse Marco Rubio due to shared views on foreign policy and counter-terrorism and also due to Rubio's record in taking care of veterans (especially through his sponsored bill reforming the VA).

Michael Steele, former RNC Chair, should endorse Marco Rubio due to Ron Paul's controversial views on the Martin Luther King Jr. Day and also due to their shared views on economic issues and social issues.

Paul:
Representative Thomas Massie - Massie should endorse Paul due to their shared views on non interventionism in both the economy and foreign affairs

Lieutenant Colonel Karen Kwiatkowski - Karen should endorse Paul due to their shared views on less government intervention in foreign affairs, the economy and social affairs

Former Libertarian Nominee Michael Badnarik -Badnarik should endorse Paul due to their shared views on withdrawing from treaties like the TPP

Economist Walter E. Williams, Ken Schoolland, Walter Block, Thomas Woods and Murray Sabrin - These economists should endorse Paul due to the fact that all of them endorsed Paul in 2008 and 2012 and all of them are supporters of economic policies from the Austrian School of Economics.

Warren:
Elizabeth Warren receives the endorsements of all Democrats in the Ohio, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, New York, California, Pennsylvania, Washington and Oregon delegations who have not previously endorsed her or Senator Sanders in the primaries.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1081 on: August 23, 2017, 12:48:51 PM »

August 14th 2016
Pearcy speaks at Log Cabin Republicans lunch in Portland Oregon

Despite what MSNBC will tell you we will not under any circumstances attack gay rights if elected president.

Marco Rubio and I will fight for gay rights in not just Amercia but also in Middle East countries where being gay is outlawed and where ISIS which kill gay people in a daily basis.

We respect you doesn't matter if it's gay straight lesbian or bisexual you are free to be whatever you want to be in Amercia *Crowd claps
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1082 on: August 24, 2017, 07:32:15 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 10:51:09 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 14-August 26 2016, Part 1

August 14
-Flight to Grand Junction, Colorado
-Meet with voters in Grand Junction, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Durango, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Montrose, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Immigration policy speech in Montrose, Colorado with Cory Gardner in an effort to attract Hispanic voters
-Meet with voters in Manassa, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Colorado Springs, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Colorado Springs, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Space policy speech at Space Foundation headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Fountain, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Golden, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Gun rights policy speech in Golden, Colorado where Senator Rubio reiterates his pledge to defend the Second Amendment and to allow the Attorney General to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists in a speech aimed at attracting disaffected Bernie Sanders' supporters in the Democratic primaries due to Sanders' mixed record on guns in which he sometimes voted against some stricter gun control measures, unlike Elizabeth Warren who will violate the Second Amendment through stricter gun laws

-Meet with voters in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Energy policy speech in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Supper with voters at Casa Bonita Mexican restaurant factory in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Fundraising event at Lakewood Cultural Center in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Small government policy speech in Lakewood, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Johnstown, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Tax policy speech in Johnstown, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Fort Collins, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Agriculture policy speech in Fort Collins, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with voters in Fort Collins, Colorado with Cory Gardner
-Meet with college voters at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado with Cory Gardner in an effort to attract young voters

August 15
-Flight to Reno, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Small government policy speech in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck :

The federal government is controlling over 80 % of Nevada area, which is causing much more trouble for the people of Nevada who is struggling to find good-paying jobs and to live the American Dream. That is why we need to promote free enterprise and free market, which is the real solution to the problem, to reduce the size of government, to repeal and replace Obamacare, to reform our education system, to abolish the IRS and replace it with a 15 % flat tax, to cut taxes as well as regulations and government spending and to make America the best place in the world to start and expand a business by cutting our corporate tax rate to 20 % and lowering the cost of doing business in this country, which will allow Nevadans and all Americans across the nation to be successful and prosperous here on the land of opportunity.

-Meet with college voters at the University of Nevada in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck in an effort to attract young voters
-Economic policy speech at the National Automobile Museum in Reno, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Sparks, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Tax policy speech in Sparks, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Cold Springs, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Golden Valley, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Lemmon Valley, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Mogul, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Spanish Springs, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Sun Valley, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Verdi, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Wadsworth, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Mesquite, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Immigration policy speech in Mesquite, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Meet with voters in Boulder City, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Foreign policy speech in Boulder City, Nevada with Joe Heck
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at Creech Air Force Base, Nevada with Joe Heck

August 16
-Flight to Alamogordo, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Alamogordo, New Mexico
-Foreign policy speech at Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo, New Mexico
-Trade policy speech in Alamogordo, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Clovis, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Springer, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Raton, New Mexico
-Economic policy speech in Raton, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Santa Fe, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
-Energy policy speech in Rio Rancho, New Mexico
-Meet with voters in Sunland Park, New Mexico
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1083 on: August 24, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 10:51:28 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among voters who selected terrorism and foreign policy as the most important issue and to attract some Bernie Sanders' disaffected supporters who are against gun control (due to Bernie Sanders' mixed record on guns in which he sometimes voted against some stricter gun control measures), Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad attacking Elizabeth Warren and painting her as out of touch due to her support for stricter gun control measures while the cause of massive shootings like those in San Bernardino and Orlando is radical Islamic terrorism.

The ad titled « Out of Touch » airs in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Alaska and Montana

« Out of Touch » advertisement narration :

Narrator : Throughout this campaign, Elizabeth Warren has proven to be out of touch and disconnected from reality.

After both the San Bernardino shooting on December 2015 and the Pulse Nightclub shooting on June 12 2016, she called for stricter gun control. Instead of blaming radical Islamic terrorism, she blames weapons. But in addition of representing a violation to the Second Amendment, stricter gun laws is not the right answer and will not solve anything because supremacists, criminals and terrorists are taking firearms in the black market. Stricter gun laws will not stop criminals and terrorists from committing massive massacres with any other type of weapon.

The cause of these massacres is radical Islamic terrorism. But Senator Warren is afraid to use these terms to define our enemies.

The right answer about why the San Bernardino terrorist attack occurred is because on June 2015, which is six months before this terrorist attack, Senator Warren and her colleagues voted in favor of weakening our security measures, thus depriving us of the access to records, information and other items under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act that would have allowed us to identify these killers before they attacked. And on June 20 2016, one week after the Pulse Nightclub shooting, she voted against a bill aimed at giving the Attorney General the mandate to block the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists, which is the right way to save lives and prevent racist or terrorist shootings without violating the Second Amendment. No wonder that Warren does not have the experience and judgement to keep America safe.

But as President, Marco Rubio will keep us safe and defend the Second Amendment by allowing his Attorney General to delay the transfer of weapons to suspected terrorists. He will not be afraid to say « radical Islamic terrorism » to identify our enemies.

He will fight and defeat radical Islamic terrorism by increasing the FBI's counter-terrorism budget, reinforcing our homeland security, modernizing our military, strengthening our alliances, striking ISIS and other jihadist groups on their turfs, arming the Kurds, establishing background checks on Syrian rebels before arming them in order to avoid giving weapons to terrorists, securing and taking away ISIS' oil refineries and give them back to Iraq and Syria in order to deprive terrorists of revenues to fund and organize terrorist attacks against us and our allies.

Thanks to Marco Rubio's leadership, we will prevent further massacres on our soil, save American lives and keep America free and safe.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1084 on: August 24, 2017, 12:08:42 PM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 10:52:10 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 14-August 26 2016, Part 2

August 17
-Flight to Jackson Township, Ohio
-Meet with voters in Jackson Township, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Medina, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Economic policy speech in Medina, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Brunswick, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Manufacturing policy speech in Brunswick, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Canton, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Trade policy speech in Canton, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Tax policy speech in Canton, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Louisville, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Alliance, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Speech ahead of undecided voters at a Rob Portman's senate re-election rally at InfoCision Stadium in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence :

Like always, Ohio has an important role in this election in both the presidential campaign and the Senate campaign. Here in Ohio, my friend Rob Portman is running against former Ohio governor Ted Strickland who has a terrible record on jobs and China.

[Crowd boos]

Just like Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown, Strickland will promote the big government policies of the last eight years that will kill American jobs, keep our country from clinching energy independence and send American manufacturing jobs overseas.

During his governorship (2006-2010), Ted Strickland's support to Barack Obama's War on Coal, his tax increase policies and his populist policies imposed while trade/transportation/utilities is Ohio's largest sector (19.4 % of Ohio's workforce) cost Ohio more than 350 000 jobs. In addition, Strickland drained rainy day fund. The Buckeye state's unemployment rate soared to a 25-year high and Ohio was ranked 48th in terms of job creation. After Ohio fired him in 2010, Strickland turned his back on Appalachia and moved to Washington D.C. for his $250 000 dream job. In fact, he said, I quote, « I had a job last year that was a dream job and paid me more money than I've ever made in my life. » Strickland's dream job was lobbying for a liberal special interest group that supports job-killing regulations, Obamacare and the War on Coal.

[Crowd boos]

That's why he lost the support of Appalachia, the NRA, Ohio coal miners, United Mine Workers and Teamsters. That's why all of these groups, including labor unions like United Mine Workers and Teamsters, all endorsed Rob Portman because he stood up to special interests and fought hard for Ohio workers and he will keep doing it if you re-elect him to the Senate.

[Crowd applauds]

In Washington, Ted Strickland supported giving Most-Favored-Nation trade status to China and voted against enforcing our trade laws when China cheats.

Just like Elizabeth Warren, Ted Strickland can't be trusted on jobs and on the economy in general. They don't understand the economy. They don't understand that free enterprise is the right solution to create jobs, not the government. But Rob has fought back against China's cheating policies such as curb currency manipulation, leveling the playing field on trade so Ohio workers, including you, can compete and win. That's why we have to mobilize and to come out and vote in order to defeat Elizabeth Warren in the presidential election and Ted Strickland in the Senate election here in Ohio because if I'm elected President of the United States, we will keep putting your interests and your jobs first and Rob will keep fighting for you by passing my policies that will cut taxes and regulations, get us to energy independence by ending the War on Coal and promoting oil production that will create jobs and get us the necessary revenues to invest in the development of renewable energies, make us competitive in the world economy through lower tariffs, the continuation of our quest for open markets, tax cuts for our manufacturing industry and reduction of our corporate tax rate, balance the budget and champion small business (where most of the jobs are created). America will be prosperous and will reach full-employment and opportunity will be given for every single American.

So if you're looking for a team that will stand up to special interests, fight for America's workers and make economic growth its priority, chose our team.

[Crowd cheers, applauds and chants USA! USA! USA!]

-Economic policy speech at GOJO Industries headquarters in Akron, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Meet with voters in Youngstown, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence
-Manufacturing policy speech at Republic Steel headquarters in Youngstown, Ohio with Rob Portman and Mike Pence

August 18
-Meet with voters in Columbiana, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Energy policy speech in Columbiana, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Lisbon, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Cadiz, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Small government policy speech in Cadiz, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Steubenville, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Health care policy speech in Steubenville, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech in Steubenville, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Toronto, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Dublin, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Energy policy speech in Dublin, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Westerville, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with college voters at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich in an effort to win among young voters
-Economic policy speech in New Albany, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Grove City, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Fundraising event at the Columbus Metropolitan Library in Columbus, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Manufacturing policy speech at Worthington Industries headquarters in Columbus, Ohio with Rob Portman and John Kasich
-Rally with voters at Mapfre Stadium in Columbus, Ohio :

The Warren/Brown ticket and their big government agenda are not the right answer for America and for America's economy. In addition of voting more than 35 times for tax increases and opposing the Small Business Tax Fairness Act of 2000 that reduced taxes on small business and increased the minimum wage, Sherrod Brown voted against the JOBS (Jumpstart Our Business Strength) Act in 2004 when he was Congressman.

[Crowd boos]

This law reduced taxes on corporations and businesses by 145 billion dollars and reduced the corporate tax rate to 32 % for domestic manufacturers and small corporations, which made America an easier place for business activity and for job creation because most of jobs are created in small business, which is something Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown don't understand. But everything has changed when Barack Obama imposed his big government policies that gave us the slowest economy in America's history.

But unlike President Obama, me and Stephen Pearcy will make America the best place for business activity and job creation by abolishing the IRS and replace it with a 15 % flat tax, by cutting taxes and regulations on all the American people and business owners, by cutting in half our corporate tax rate through a reduction from 40 % to 20 %, which will reinforce our businesses' competitiveness and their ability to produce, to sell, to expand and to create good-paying jobs. We are the right team to fight for you, for your jobs, for your families and for your future.

[Crowd cheers and applauds]

-Flight to Douglas, Michigan
-Meet with voters in Douglas, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Allegan, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Manufacturing policy speech at Perrigo headquarters in Allegan, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in South Haven, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Trade policy speech in South Haven, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Paw Paw, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Energy policy speech in Paw Paw, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Niles, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Marshall, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech in Marshall, Michigan with Mitt Romney
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1085 on: August 24, 2017, 04:20:16 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

August 14, 2016

Meet Voters in Orford, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Landaff, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Rumney, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

August 15, 2016

Rock Climbing at Rumney Rocks, Rumney, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Jeanne Shaheen and Ann McLane Kuster)

Meet Voters in Groton, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

Meet Voters in Caanan, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan)

August 16, 2016

Speech at Salem Stadium, Salem, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

Marco Rubio is claiming that he would protect terrorists from guns and other weapons. That's quite hypocritical of him, given the Republican position is to give guns to anyone who wants them, even terrorists. That's what we're trying to prevent here. Electing Marco Rubio or Ron Paul means the NRA runs the Attorney General's office, and there will be a flood of guns on the street that we cannot control, be it to crazy people, jihadists or both.

Speech at the Berglund Center in Roanoke, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

Marco Rubio likes to claim there is a war on coal and other fossil fuels. He is overlooking the fact that, at the rate we are unearthing Oil, Gas and Coal, we won't have any left in the not too distant future-and that's ignoring the Global Climate Change that he and his fellow Republicans continually deny. We need to find new jobs for the workers in the fossil fuel industry, and if necessary subsidize their going back to school to acquire new skills. 

Meet Voters in Vinton, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

Meet Voters in Bedford, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

August 17, 2016

Speech at Sweet Briar University, Lynchburg, Virginia (With Tim Kaine)

Bernie Sanders has done everything he can to tip this election to the Republicans. He has done everything he can to tip this election to Marco Rubio. What the DNC did to him was reprehensible, but that is not grounds for sabotaging my campaign. We share the same goals, and we should be working together, rather than dividing the Democratic Party over our petty squabbles.

Meet Voters in Port Vue, Pennsylvania (With Bob Casey and Joe Biden)

Meet Voters in West Homestead, Pennsylvania (With Bob Casey and Joe Biden)

Meet Voters in Wilmerding, Pennsylvania (With Bob Casey and Joe Biden)

August 19-21, 2016

Debate Boot Camp #2, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (With Joe Biden, Charlie Crist and Howard Dean)

August 22, 2016

Meet Voters in Streetsboro, Ohio (With Ted Strickland)

Meet Voters in Windham, Ohio (With Ted Strickland)

August 23, 2016

Meet Voters in New York Mills, Minnesota (With Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Deer Creek, Minnesota (With Amy Klobuchar)

Meet Voters in Starbuck, Washington (With Barack Obama)

August 24-25

Senate Duties, Washington D.C

August 26, 2016

Meet Voters in Myrtle Creek, Oregon (With Barack Obama)

Meet Voters in Oakridge, Oregon, (With Barack Obama)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1086 on: August 24, 2017, 08:30:07 PM »
« Edited: August 24, 2017, 08:56:39 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Elizabeth Warren in Lynchburg, Virginia

I've heard Senator Warren questionning the effectiveness of my gun rights plan. My gun rights agenda will not give guns to terrorists or criminals. They will be the only exception of those who will receive firearms. Unlike what Senator Warren said, the Attorney General's office will not be ran by a lobbyist but by a constitutional conservative who will block the transfer of firearms to criminals and terrorists, thus saving innocent lives while protecting the Second Amendment.

When it comes to climate change, I already said that the climate has always been changing throughout all our planet's history. There's never been a time in which the climate was not changing. Elizabeth Warren's big government agenda that will impose higher taxes and regulations on our energy industry and coal industry won't solve anything and will create more problems by killing more American jobs and send them to China, where regulations are lower. It will cost America almost 800 000 jobs.

There's one thing that Senator Warren does not understand : coal produces renewable energy since it is burned for the production of electricity and heat and is the largest source of energy for the generation of electricity worldwide. So it will also help creating jobs in the electricity industry and give the American people a better access to heat and electricity. So Senator Warren would rather deprive our fellow citizens of their access to heat.

We can solve our problems and make sure that these coal miners will have a job without putting them out of work. They need their jobs in order to earn money through their hard work and to take care of their families. If I'm elected, we will put an end to the War on Coal, we will cut taxes and abolish regulations on coal industry, which will bring coal jobs back to America, create more jobs and help us developing technologies that will produce clean coal. Clean coal can be promoted through carbon capture and storage technologies. All of that will facilitate America's path to energy independence from foreign energy.

Higher taxes on the enrgy industry will keep America from getting to energy independence and from improving our ecological footprint. Instead of using money taken from taxpayers, we will use a part of revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies, thus creating jobs and protecting the environment.

Senator Warren is putting the interests of lobbying liberal special interest groups supporting job killing regulations ahead of the needs of our workers. Unlike her, I'm standing to special interests and I'm fighting for the people and I will keep doing it as President of the United States.

Instead of doing everything it takes to ensure America's energy independence, Senator Warren will keep handing money to terrorists through our energy dependence from foreign oil due to our oil imports from unstable countries in throes of terrorism, which will reinforce jihadists' ability to fund and prepare terrorist attacks against us and our allies. I won't allow it. If we take advantage of our own energy resources, we will deprive terrorists of the necessary revenues to organize their terrorist activities and prevent attacks. That's what we're going to do under my presidency because this is not only an economic issue, it's also a national security issue.

If you elect me, I will fight for our nation's energy independence for a better environment and for the sake of America's economic prosperity and national security.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1087 on: August 27, 2017, 10:24:28 AM »

(When is the next update?)
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1088 on: August 27, 2017, 03:10:14 PM »

This turn lasts until Wednesday night.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1089 on: August 27, 2017, 09:51:51 PM »
« Edited: August 28, 2017, 08:49:30 PM by NHI »

New Roaster of Sanders Endorsements:

Congressman Peter Welch. From the same home state and both fierecely progressive.

Actor Martin Sheen. A strong liberal and environmental activist.

Occupy movment, due to sharing Sanders' views on Wall Street and campaign finance reform.

Equality Federation and state-based affiliates, due to Sanders' support of the LGBTI population.

Professor Lawrence Lessig due to their shared views on Wall Street and campaign finance

Actress Emma Watson, due to Sanders' strong support of women's rights

State Senator and Congressional candidate  Pramila Jayapal, due to their shared progressive values

Congressman Mark Pocan, due to his belief that special interests need to be curbed

Current National Polling: 2016 Election
Rubio: 44%
Warren: 39%
Sanders: 8%
Paul: 5%

President Barack Obama Approval Rating: August 2016
Approve: 50%
Disapprove: 42%

Is America Headed in the Right Direction?: August 2016
Wrong Direction: 61%
Right Direction: 33%

Favorable/Unfavorable Opinions of Marco Rubio & Elizabeth Warren:
Rubio:
Favorable: 49%
Unfavorable: 40%

Warren:
Favorable: 44%
Unfavorable: 42%

Sanders:
Favorable: 48%
Unfavorable: 33%

Paul:
Favorable: 46%
Unfavorable: 30%

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1090 on: August 28, 2017, 04:54:51 PM »

Congressman Peter Welch. From the same home state and both fierecely progressive.

Occupy movment, due to sharing Sanders' views on Wall Street and campaign finance reform.

Equality Federation and state-based affiliates, due to Sanders' support of the LGBTI population.

Senator Barbara Boxer, due to her progressivism and her desire to see a progressive President.

Professor Lawrence Lessig due to their shared views on Wall Street and campaign finance

State Senator and Congressional candidate  Pramila Jayapal, due to their shared progressive values

Congressman Mark Pocan, due to his belief that special interests need to be curbed

Rubio:

Warren:

Sanders:

Paul:

I had Boxer during the primaries...what happened?
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1091 on: August 28, 2017, 08:49:16 PM »

Senator Barbara Boxer, due to her progressivism and her desire to see a progressive President.

State Senator and Congressional candidate  Pramila Jayapal, due to their shared progressive values

Rubio:

Warren:

Sanders:

Paul:

I had Boxer during the primaries...what happened?

That's a mistake on my part. I did not catch it.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1092 on: August 29, 2017, 07:55:43 AM »

Pearcy campaigns on Trade in Philadelphia on August 21th 2016

Marco Rubio and I want to fix our trade system here in the US.  The current corporate tax rate has been terrible to US workers and companies and we keep losing jobs to countries with lower tax rates so that is why we will cut the corporate tax in half so that we win in these trade deals instead.

And some people have said that we are going for labor unions. Well we aren't not Marco Rubio will help the labor unions I know your struggles and I believe in a free enterprise system that labor unions have a place.

*Crowd cheers*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1093 on: August 29, 2017, 08:21:04 AM »
« Edited: September 16, 2018, 11:13:55 PM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 14-August 26 2016, Part 3

August 19
-Meet with voters in Battle Creek, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Speech at Kellogg's headquarters in Battle Creek, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech in Battle Creek, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Fundraising event at the Radisson Plaza Hotel & Suites in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with college voters at Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Mitt Romney in an effort to win among young voters
-Foreign policy speech at the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Rally with voters at Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech at the Gilmore Car Museum in Kalamazoo, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Economic policy speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Trade policy speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Manufacturing policy speech in Grand Rapids, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Meet with voters in St. Johns, Michigan with Mitt Romney
-Flight to Merrill, Wisconsin
-Meet with voters in Merrill, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Manufacturing policy speech in Merrill, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Meet with voters in Rhinelander, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Meet with voters in Antigo, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Health care policy speech in Antigo, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Meet with voters in Abbotsford, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Tax policy speech in Abbotsford, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Meet with voters in Marshfield, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Meet with voters in Colby, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Foreign policy speech in Colby, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Meet with voters in Wausau, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy
-Economic policy speech in Wausau, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Sean Duffy

August 20
-Meet with voters in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Economic policy speech in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Mauston, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Friendship, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Adams, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Reedsburg, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Portage, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Columbus, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Omro, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Weston, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Manufacturing policy speech at Mercury Marine headquarters in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Campbellsport, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Meet with voters in Kenosha, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Speech ahead of undecided voters at a Ron Johnson's senate re-election rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson :

My friends, we are living in a situation of growing terrorist threat. This is due to Barack Obama's dangerous and weak foreign policy that cut in the military and withdrew America from the fight against global terrorism, which gave ISIS the opportunity to rise and extend its territory. No wonder that our allies are trusting us less while our enemies are stronger.

And yet, Democratic senators, including Elizabeth Warren and Sherrod Brown are supporting President Obama step by step. They underestimated ISIS and allowed their rise and voted for a dangerous nuclear deal with Iran who gives millions of dollars to terrorists and are using revenues from the lifting of the sanctions to pursue the development of their nuclear military arsenal. Now, Obama wants to remove terrorist detainees from Guantanamo Bay and send them back to the Middle East or even to America. Guantanamo transfers have killed Americans. And Senate Democrats are ready to follow Obama's foreign policy.

Yet again, Russ Feingold, who lost his Senate seat and is seeking Senator Johnson's Senate seat here in Wisconsin, shares their same weak judgement. When asked about being the only Senator to vote against intelligence surveillance of terrorists after 9/11, here's the answer he gave to Wolf Blitzer during an interview : « That was probably one of the best things I've ever done. »

[Crowd boos]

Just like Sherrod Brown did, Feingold voted against establishing the Department of Homeland Security in 2002. Time and time again, he voted against authorizing our military and against funding counter-terrorism operations. From ISIS to the Iran nuclear deal, Russ Feingold is just another supporter of Obama's weak foreign policy.

Ron Johnson and I fought in the Senate to give America the necessary tools to fight radical Islamic terrorism by supporting laws that would reinforce the military and our alliances, that would give us the necessary information that will help us to stop terrorist attacks from being committed, that would keep ISIS out of our territory, allow the Attorney General to delay transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists and that would stop state sponsors of terrorism from getting the necessary money to support terrorism. And we will pursue that leadership if I'm elected President of the United States and if you re-elect Ron Johnson for a second term. We also have to defend and reinforce our majority in the Congress. Because with a Rubio administration and a Republican congress, we will make and keep America safe through a stronger and modernized military, stronger alliances, stronger sanctions that will stop Iran from having the capitals to support terrorism and pursue the development of its military nuclear program. That's how we're going to achieve peace through strength.

-Meet with voters in Racine, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Economic policy speech at S.C. Johnson & Son headquarters in Racine, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Trade policy speech in Racine, Wisconsin with Ron Johnson and Scott Walker
-Flight to Rochester, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Rochester, Minnesota
-Economic policy speech at the Rochester Chamber of Commerce in Rochester, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Fergus Falls, Minnesota
-Energy policy speech at Otter Tail Power headquarters in Fergus Falls, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Cloquet, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Duluth, Minnesota
-Manufacturing policy speech in Duluth, Minnesota
-Meet with college voters at the University of Minnesota Duluth in Duluth, Minnesota in an effort to attract young voters
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1094 on: August 29, 2017, 09:53:47 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 10:54:23 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 14-August 26 2016, Part 4

August 21
-Meet with voters in Two Harbors, Minnesota
-Trade policy speech in Two Harbors, Minnesota
-Corporate tax policy speech in Two Harbors, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Silver Bay, Minnesota
-Meet with voters in Grand Marais, Minnesota
-Flight to Danville, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Danville, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Roanoke, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Energy policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Foreign policy speech in Roanoke, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Health care policy speech at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital  in Roanoke, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Bedford, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Lovingston, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Nellysford, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Winchester, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Coal policy speech in Winchester, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Fredericksburg, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Economic policy speech in Fredericksburg, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Lovettsville, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Leesburg, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Foreign policy speech in Leesburg, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Manassas, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat

August 22
-Meet with voters in Richmond, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Richmond, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Surry, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Claremont, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Meet with voters in Smithfield, Virginia with Jim Webb and Dave Brat
-Flight to Altoona, Pennsylvania
-Meet with voters in Altoona, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Williamsport, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Energy policy speech in Williamsport, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Easton, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Economic policy speech at the National Canal Museum in Easton, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Allentown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Rally with undecided voters at Coca Cola Park in Allentown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey :

A recent poll indicated that 61 % of the American people think America is heading in the wrong direction. The majority of our fellow citizens believe that the track America is following is dark. That's understandable since President Obama is making our economy weaker through tax and regulation increases on all the people, through his war against America's energy industry, through his populist policies and through an increasing rise of the national debt, which made America a harder place to do business and gave us the slowest economic progress in our country's history. Our people's worries about America's direction is understandable since President Obama is withdrawing us from the fight against global terrorism, drastically cuts in our security measures and in the military, brings our military at its lowest size since World War II, approved the Iran nuclear deal while it will give Iran the necessary money to develop nuclear weapons and to support international terrorism, which gave us stronger terrorist threat and contributed to several radical Islamic terrorist attacks around the world, including two major attacks on our territory (San Bernardino and Orlando).

If Elizabeth Warren is elected, we will see more of the same, America will head deeper in the wrong direction, our country will suffer economic decline, ISIS and global terrorist threat will be permanent, more Americans and innocent people around the world will be killed by terrorists and Iran and North Korea will trigger nuclear wars that would be catastrophic. If Senator Warren is elected, the American people will doubt about the integrity of their democratic system since she contacted the Democratic National Committee to undermine Bernie Sanders' campaign during the primaries. In short, things will get worse.

But if I'm elected President, we will turn things around and America will finally head in the right direction. We will grow this economy by cutting taxes on all the American people in order to reinforce their purchasing power and give them the necessary tools to take care of their families, by repealing and replacing Obamacare, by ending the War on Coal, by encouraging oil production and using a part of revenues from oil drilling to develop renewable energies in order to get us to energy independence, by encouraging free trade through lower tariffs, corporate tax cuts and tax cuts on our manufacturing industry to make sure we'll keep our jobs and create more jobs through our trade deals, by reforming our education system through school choice, by cutting government spending, by balancing the budget, by reducing the deficit and by making America the best place in the world to do business, which requires cutting taxes on business owners, lowering the cost of doing business in the United States and cutting our corporate tax rate in half. Unlike Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren, I will fight and defeat radical Islamic terrorism by increasing the funding of the FBI's counter-terrorism operations, reinforcing our security measures and our homeland security, increasing our defense budget in order to reinforce and modernize our military and our troops' readiness, strengthen and expand our alliances, striking terrorists on their territory through military strength, arming the right groups in the Middle East through background checks on them and abolishing the Iran nuclear deal in order to deprive Iran of the money they need to build nuclear weapons and sponsor global terrorism. That's how we're going to defeat ISIS, Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups, restore peace and stability in the Middle East, save innocent lives around the world and make the world freer, safer and more peaceful.

If you want a President who will fight every single day orientate America in the right direction, follow me.

-Meet with voters in Doylestown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Doylestown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Fundraising event at the James A. Michener Art Museum in Doylestown, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Bensalem, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Trevose, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Economic policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Manufacturing policy speech in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Lebanon, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1095 on: August 29, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »

Summary of Schedule for Sherrod Brown

Sherrod Brown spent the turn in Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. He also held his first debate camp in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

He appeared with Amy Klobuchar, Katie McGinty, Ted Strickland, Bill Clinton, Jennifer Granholm, Debbie Stabenow and Gary Peters.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1096 on: August 30, 2017, 05:34:59 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 10:54:46 AM by UWS »

Rubio/Pearcy 2016
A New American Century
Schedule August 14-August 26 2016, Part 5

August 23
-Meet with voters in York, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Foreign policy speech in York, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Economic policy speech in York, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Tax policy speech in York, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in New Castle, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in McKeesport, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Energy policy speech in McKeesport, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Meet with voters in Greensburg, Pennsylvania with Pat Toomey
-Flight to Geneva, New York
-Meet with voters in Geneva, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Immigration policy speech in Geneva, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Meet with voters in Buffalo, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Meet with college voters at the University at Buffalo in Buffalo, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki in an effort to attract young voters
-Trade policy speech in Buffalo, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Manufacturing policy speech in Buffalo, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in Buffalo, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Meet with voters in Syracuse, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Meet with college voters at Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki in an effort to attract young voters
-Manufacturing policy speech in Syracuse, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Rally with voters at NBT Bank Stadium in Syracuse, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Energy policy speech in Syracuse, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki

August 24
-Meet with voters in West Point, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Meet with students at the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York for a speech given by George Pataki :

When I was Governor of New York (1995-2006), I've been involved in the efforts to make New York a safer place after the terrorist attacks of September 11 2001. I helped New York City heal in the wake. I've been involved in the efforts to ensure the building of a memorial to honor 9/11 victims and to pursue the building of the Freedom Tower on the World Trade Center's site. We raised from the ashes. After 9/11, we reinforced our security measures and our military, we went after Al Qaeda and we killed Osama Bin Laden.

But there is a lot of work to do in order to defeat radical Islamic terrorism, but Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren are doing our duty much more difficult by cutting in the military and in our security measures, by supporting the Iran nuclear deal, by arming groups we know nothing about and by withdrawing us from the fight against global terrorism. That's how we've got ISIS and witnessed major terrorist attacks committed by ISIS in Paris, Nice, Brussels, San Bernardino and Orlando, where we saw the deadliest terrorist attack against the United States since 2001. All of that will continue and get worse unless we elect Marco Rubio as the 45th President of the United States.

Unlike Senator Warren, he has the best foreign policy experience, record and leadership to lead America, to destroy ISIS and preserve international peace. He knows that the world is a better, freer and safer place when America has the strongest military in the world. Thanks to stronger security measures, to a stronger U.S. military, to stronger partnerships with our allies, to stronger action against ISIS and other jihadist groups, to background checks on Syrian rebels and to the repeal of Obama's Iran nuclear deal in order to deprive Iran of the money aimed at supporting global terrorism, Marco Rubio will defeat radical Islamic terrorism, lead America to total victory and make the world freer, safer and peaceful. That's how we're going to prevent another 9/11 and any type of terrorist attack against us and our allies.

Thank you. God bless you and God bless America.

-Meet with voters in Poughkeepsie, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Meet with voters in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Immigration policy speech in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Economic policy speech at Rockefeller Center in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Foreign policy speech before the headquarters of the United Nations in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Counter-terrorism policy speech in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Economic policy speech in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Trade policy speech at the Port of New York and New Jersey in New York City, New York where Senator Rubio talks about the important contribution of trade deals to America's economic prosperity and reiterates his pledge to make trade deals fairer and more advantageous for America through tax cuts for America's manufacturing industry and reduction of America's corporate tax rate in half.
-Freedom policy speech at the Statue of Liberty in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki
-Speech at the NYC Hispanic Chamber in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani and George Pataki in an effort to win among Hispanic voters
-Economic and manufacturing policy speech at the Chrysler Building in New York City, New York with Rudy Giuliani where Senator Rubio slams Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren's big government policies and reiterates his pledge to boost America's automobile industry thanks to tax cuts, America's energy independence and fairer trade deals through corporate tax reduction and tax cuts for the manufacturing industry, which will encourage stronger job creation here in the United States
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1097 on: August 30, 2017, 08:24:45 AM »
« Edited: July 31, 2018, 10:55:13 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among middle class voters and young voters, including Millennials, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad narrating the Florida Senator's worries about America's future, claiming that this election is a generational choice that could decide whether younger generations, including his four children, will inherit a country in decline or will be the most prosperous generations of Americans that ever lived.

The ad titled « Children » airs in Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Hampshire, Maine, Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, the Washington state, California, Texas, Alaska and Montana

« Children » advertisement narration :

Jeanette Rubio (Rubio's wife) : It's amazing because I see so much of Marco in all of our kids. Daniella's passion. Amanda is very deep, loves to read books. Anthony is the same way. And Dominick is very charismatic in addition of being, alongside Anthony, a fan of football just like Marco who, by the way, coaches their football team on the weekends. I see so much of our four children in Marco. We are very blessed. Family is a gift.

Marco Rubio : I'm so glad they are on the road with me. In so many ways, this campaign is about them, about what kind of America they are going to inherit.

My children and yours are part of the most important generations in American history. If we can stop the growth of the federal deficit, embrace free enterprise, reform our tax code to encourage job creation and defeat the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, they will be the most prosperous generation in America's history. But if we don't, my children and yours will be the first generation of Americans to inherit a country worse off than before.

As the son of Cuban immigrants, I understand what it means to lose the gift of freedom and that's why I know we can't and will not allow America to fail at this time in this way. Washington is broken and too many politicians don't get it. America needs leaders who will move America forward, not backwards like Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren. America needs leaders who will defend all the values that made America a great and special nation, especially free enterprise, small government, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, collaboration and stronger national security through a stronger military. Leaders that will sacrifice these values is the last thing America needs. We can keep America great for this generation and many more to come.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1098 on: August 30, 2017, 03:20:13 PM »

I'll need an extension. I had everything written out then my computer crashed.
Different Republican
Rookie
« Reply #1099 on: August 30, 2017, 04:53:03 PM »

I wasn't able to do a schedule, so here's a summary:

Paul continues to campaign in states where he might have a chance, including NH, AK, TX, CO, NM, ID and others. He has campaigned about numerous issues, focusing on the economy, immigration and defending the Constitution. Paul has been trying to attract people who voted for his son and for Pearcy during the primary by attacking Rubio on his positions (mainly on foreign policy, surveillance and the TPP) and by continuing to fight for libertarian ideas, like ending the war on drugs. Paul has talked about his intention to release he's campaign finance records.

Paul has campaigned with many people, including his son, Austin Petersen, Thomas Massie, Justin Amash and other people who endorsed him.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies