Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:00:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 123545 times)
wjx987
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2017, 11:23:04 PM »

Hey NHI, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I sent you updated endorsements for this round.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2017, 07:45:40 AM »

Hey NHI, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I sent you updated endorsements for this round.

I just double checked, the one I received was on May 21st.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2017, 08:22:18 AM »

STEPHEN PERCY TAX PLAN CAMPAIGN AD THAT AIRS IN ALL 50 STATES

*Stephen Percy with his daughter in the background*

Hi I'm Stephen Percy and I am here to talk about my tax plan which which be the biggest tax cut in history if passed.

As Washington pads Wall Street's pockets. Hard working Americans get left behind but in my tax plan that will change.

*Voice over*

The Stephen Percy tax plan will end the IRS.

And will be replaced with a simple fair 15% flax tax

Which will mean more takehome money for working and middle class families.

And help growth the economy with experts say which will bring back jobs from China and Japan.

Im Stephen Percy and I am more than just a rock star and I approve this message.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2018, 12:37:01 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule August 17-August 31 2015, Part 2

August 21
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina
-Rally at the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
-Fundraising event at the Richland County Public Library in Columbia, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Sumter, South Carolina
-Foreign policy speech at Shaw Air Force Base in Sumter, South Carolina, in reaction to the start of Turkey's airstrikes against ISIS in Syria :

Here are great news in our fight against radical Islamic terrorism : Turkey joined us in this fight and started airstrikes against ISIS in Syria. Since Turkey is a NATO member, I feel like it is a step in the right direction towards our NATO allies' participation with the United States and the coalition against ISIS because it's a common goal and because we need to defeat ISIS everywhere, from the sky and on the ground.

If you look around the world at the challenges we face, we are going to have to work together with Muslims who are not radicals. We're going to have to work with the Jordanian kingdom. We're going to have to work with the Saudis. We're going to have to work with the Gulf kingdoms. We're going to have to work with the Egyptians to defeat ISIS. It will take a Sunni Arab movement to defeat radical Islamic terrorism. That's why we need to arm the Kurds in order to reinforce their ability to fight ISIS. We are going to have to work with people of the Muslim faith even as Islam itself faces a serious crisis within it of radicalization.

So when I'm President of the United States, I will, during my attendance at my first NATO summit as President, make sure that our NATO allies will join us and our Arab allies in our fight against ISIS and to adopt a combat role in this campaign like we are doing, which will send a great and strong message of unity in the fight against terrorism and ensure our victory against radical Islamic terrorism and ensure the survival of peace, freedom, security, and justice.

Either terrorists win, or we win.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

-Freedom of religion speech at the Seventh-Day Adventist Church in Sumter, South Carolina
-Meet with college voters at the University of South Carolina in Sumter, South Carolina
-Dinner with the voters at Red Lobster in Sumter, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Florence, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech at North Eastern Strategic Alliance headquarters in Florence, South Carolina :

Unless we embrace free market policies, we are going to be witnessing weaker and weaker economic growth in this country and even a worse economic downturn than in 2008.

The North Eastern Strategic Alliance's objective to develop our industry base and to create and recruit new companies in the nine counties of the East of South Carolina represents a great example of the importance of championing businesses nationwide and ensuring tax reform reducing corporate taxes to 25 %. By cutting taxes for business owners, we will stop our businesses' offshoring and keep jobs here in America and increase our entrepreneurs' ability to create more jobs and capital investment within existing industry base. That way, the cost of doing business in America will be lower, which will motivate businesses to move here in America. Free trade will lower tariffs, those making imports and exports less expansive, ensure our companies' expansion and create new jobs in America through the obtainment of new consumers in the world. Energy independence will make us able to produce more American energies, which requires reinforcing oil production, make our cars' less expansive and boost our automotive industry. More American cars will be built and bought thanks to a stronger purchasing power. Education system reform and school choice will give a chance of success and of adherence to the workforce for every American and create the jobs of tomorrow.

My economic plan will increase our GDP rate to 4 % and give us long-term prosperity and full employment.

Thank you! God bless America!

August 22
-Meet with voters in Isle of Palms, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Hollywood, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Folly Beach, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Charleston, South Carolina
-Economic policy speech at Blackbaud headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina
-Rally at Family Circle Tennis Center in Charleston, South Carolina with general Tommy Franks who announces his support to the Florida Senator :

As a proud patriot, I am proud to have led the fight against terrorism in Afghanistan during which we restored democracy and strengthened security in this nation that was a heaven of radical Islamic terrorism. This fight contributed to the death of the perpetrator of the worst attack America suffered in his 240 years of history :Osama Bin Laden.

But our job to ensure international security and to defeat radical Islamic terrorism is yet to be accomplished. ISIS emerged because of our withdrawal from Iraq and is expanding its empire across the Middle East, slaying innocent populations and threatening liberty. Marco Rubio will do everything it takes to destroy ISIS : strengthening our military, striking ISIS on its ground and building great and strong coalitions with our European and Middle Eastern allies. He will stop North Korea from triggering a nuclear war by reinforcing our presence on the Pacific, establishing an anti-missile shield there and by creating a NATO-like military organization, but this time between the United States and its allies around the Pacific, which will increase pression on North Korea, help restoring territorial integrity on the Pacific and help our allies defeating terrorism, especially in the Philippines and Indonesia. Marco Rubio has all the foreign policy knowledge, experience, judgement and leadership to effectively face our national security challenges and keep America safe.

That is why, as a proud patriot, I endorse Marco Rubio, our next commander-in-chief, for the sake of international peace, freedom and security.

-Foreign policy speech at USS Yorktown in Charleston, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Columbia, South Carolina
-Speech at South Carolina Baptist Convention in Columbia, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Forest Acres, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Cayce, South Carolina
-Energy policy speech at SCANA headquarters in Cayce, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Irmo, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in West Columbia, South Carolina
-Meet with voters in Lexington, South Carolina
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2017, 12:05:06 PM »

Stephen Percy on social media

We have to worried about bombing ISIS because we never know we could accidentally hit people we are arming.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2017, 01:40:27 PM »
« Edited: July 19, 2018, 08:20:28 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule August 17-August 31 2015, Part 3

August 23
-Flight to Toledo, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Toledo, Iowa
-Economic policy speech at the Toledo Chamber of Commerce in Toledo, Iowa
-Healthcare policy speech at the Tama Medical Center in Toledo, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Tama, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Montezuma, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Grinnell, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Montezuma, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Newton, Iowa
-Rally with voters at Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Marshalltown, Iowa
-Anti-abortion policy speech in Marshalltown, Iowa :

Abortion is not only bad for unborn children who will not earn the right to live but it's also bad for our economy for two reasons.

Number one, many baby-boomers are going to entitlement, which will decrease America's workforce so we need more young people eligible to enter the workforce. Secondly, the government is spending millions and millions of dollars to fund Planned Parenthood, which not only costs too much money but also allows further abortions through money that partly comes from American taxpayers. It's outrageous that the government takes taxpayers' money to allow murders of unborn babies.

So we need to defund Planned Parenthood in order to save the life of the unborn and also to save money and allow taxpayers to keep their money for their American Dream and their pursuit of happiness, which will help us to cut government spending and to balance the budget.

August 24
-Meet with voters in Nevada, Iowa
-Meet with voters in Storm Lake, Iowa
-Meet with Hispanic voters in Storm Lake, Iowa, in an effort to attract these voters
-Meet with college voters at Storm Lake Community School District in Storm Lake, Iowa, in an effort to attract young voters as well as local ethnic minority college voters (since 50 % of the local students are Hispanics and over 10 % are Asians)
-Dinner with voters at Plaza Mexico in Storm Lake, Iowa
-Rally with voters in Storm Lake, Iowa with Steve King who officially endorses Senator Marco Rubio for President :

We have a nation to save and it's important that we get to that here in Iowa. I believe Marco Rubio is the candidate who is the answer to my prayers and will restore the soul of America.

In order to stop clandestine terrorists from entering the United States and committing attacks against us, Marco Rubio will reinforce security in our borders before bringing immigration reform.

He will repeal and replace Obamacare through free market solutions by creating an advanceable and refundable tax credit that evert American can use to purchase health insuance, by reforming insurance regulations to lower costs in order to promote innovation and protect vulnerable people and by moving Medicaid into a per-capita block grant system, which will save funding for its recipients while freeing states from Washington mandates.

Senator Rubio is advocating a strong national defense that will defeat radical Islamic terrorism through a stronger American military, stronger military partnerships with our allies and stronger American leadership.

All of these goals are the main elements of my criterion for who I want to be the next President. And that's why I endorse Senator Marco Rubio.

-Meet with voters in Van Meter, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Indianola, Iowa with Steve King
-Fundraising event at Des Moines Metro Opera in Indianola, Iowa with Steve King
-Rally with voters at National Hot Air Balloon Museum in Indianola, Iowa with Steve King

August 25
-Meet with rural voters in Mount Ayr, Iowa with Steve King
-Fundraising event at the Mount Ayr Public Library in Mount Ayr, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with voters in Oskaloosa, Iowa with Steve King
-Fundraising event at Musco Lighting in Oskaloosa, Iowa with Steve King
-Manufacturing policy speech at Clow Valve Company plant in Oskaloosa, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with college voters at William Penn University in Oskaloosa, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with rural voters in New Sharon, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with rural voters in Fremont, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with rural voters in Hedrick, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with rural voters in Sigourney, Iowa with Steve King
-Speech about faith in Sigourney, Iowa
-Meet with rural voters in What Cheer, Iowa with Steve King
-Meet with rural voters in North English, Iowa with Steve King
-Agriculture policy speech in North English, Iowa
-Meet with rural voters in Keota, Iowa with Steve King
-Flight to Washington D.C.
wjx987
Rookie
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2017, 04:02:16 PM »

When will this round end?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2017, 04:29:00 PM »

Tommorrow night at 10 pm.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »
« Edited: July 19, 2018, 08:20:57 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's schedule August 17-August 31 2015, Part 4

August 26
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.

August 27
-Senate duties in Washington D.C.
-Flight to Las Vegas, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Fundraising event at The Palazzo in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Immigration policy speech in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Fundraising event at Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada
-Rally with voters at the Smith Center for the Performing Arts in Las Vegas, Nevada with Congressman Joe Heck who announces endorsement to Rubio :

I'm proud to stand here alongside Marco Rubio, the next President of the United States.

[Applause from the audience]

I'm proud to be running for the senatorial seat held by Harry Reid, one of the worst Senate leaders and one of the most ineffective legislators America has ever known. I am ready to reverse his record as the next Senator of Nevada.

Senator Reid put partisanship ahead of the American people's interests by siding with President Obama on every issue. He voted to make Obamacare permanent, which allows further regulations and higher costs for our people's access to healthcare. He voted against the Keystone XL pipeline, which kept America from getting to energy independence, from creating jobs and from depriving terrorists of revenues from our energy dependence on foreign oil to plan terrorist attacks. Harry Reid voted against a bill to defund Planned Parenthood that is costing millions and millions of dollars every year and is taking away from unborn children the right to live. But don't worry, my friends, after this election, we will accomplish all the Senate efforts I just mentioned and that were blocked by the Democrats led by Barack Obama and Harry Reid and you know why, because we took the majority in both houses of the Congress last year. But what is yet to be done to put in place this agenda is to elect Marco Rubio at the Presidency of the United States of America. He will cut taxes for all the American people, allow the building of Keystone XL, promote trade partnerships to ensure our competitiveness, reform our education system, balance the budget, champion businesses and repeal and replace Obamacare. That's how America will finally reclaim its prosperity.

You know, three years ago, Harry Reid lied about Mitt Romney's tax returns, claiming that he did not pay any taxes for 10 years. He repeated the same lying accusation over and over again while he knew very well that it was false. When he was vetted to for the vice-presidential nomination in 2008, Romney submitted 23 years of tax returns. Harry Reid was awarded 4 Pinnochios by the Washington Post and he was rated Pants of Fire by Politifact and after the last presidential election, which we lost partly because of these false accusations, Harry Reid said, I quote : « These attacks were one of the best things I've ever done. »

[Boos from the audience]

Not only these were attacks that played a role in our electoral loss in 2012 but it's also an attack against the American Dream and against free enterprise. The government does not create jobs, but the American people does. That's why Marco Rubio, a son of immigrants who lived the American Dream, will defend that dream, put the government aside and promote free market policies that will create jobs, increase wages and restore America as the land of opportunity.

Eight years ago, Harry Reid has demonstrated his pessimism and was ready for surrender. He said : « The War on Terror is lost. We can't win. » If America lost, who won? Al Qaida? ISIS? We can't afford to accept terrorism's victory. But if we don't take action, if we don't stand with our allies, all things that the Obama administration don't have the courage to do, we risk to see terrorism's victory. But as President of the United States, Marco Rubio will modernize our military, ensure our troops' readiness, reinforce and expand our alliances and deploy the necessary arsenal to defeat terrorism.

Do you remember, in 2010, when Marco Rubio was running for the Senate, Harry Reid showed arrogance when he said, I quote « I don't know how anyone of Hispanic heritage could be a Republican. »

[Boos from the audience]

How dare he say that? Como él atreven digo esa? But remember what Marco Rubio responded : « You know, Americans of Hispanic descent, you know the strongest issue there is? That is economic empowerment--upward mobility. My parents worked every single day to work to give me and my siblings opportunities that they didn't have. There's only one economic system in the world that that's possible in time and again and that's the American free enterprise system. And the reason why Americans of Hispanic descent should be Republicans is because the Democratic leadership is trying to dismantle the American free enterprise system--the only system in the world where parents like mine, who work hard and play by the rules, can give their children the opportunities they themselves did not have. »

So, despite Reid's comments, Marco Rubio, a son of Cuban immigrants, won the Florida senatorial election by a landslide and is elected Senator of Florida and now he is running for President. In the last few weeks, he adopted a plan to create economic opportunities for Hispanics. As the nominee of our party, he will expand our party by growing Hispanic support to the Republican Party, he will defeat whoever the Democrats will nominate and he will lead us to victory and then we will finally get America back on track. We are the party of Lincoln, we are the party of diversity, we are the party of all Americans, we are the Grand « Opportunity » Party.

Fortunately, Harry Reid is not running again. But if I'm elected at the Senate, I will reverse his record of failure and lack of leadership and I'm ready to pass President Marco Rubio's laws and policies for the sake of America's prosperity, security, freedom and unity.

Thank you. God bless Nevada and God bless the United States of America.

August 28
-Meet with voters in Henderson, Nevada
-Fundraising event at Sunset Station in Henderson, Nevada
-Economic policy speech at Titanium Metals facility in Henderson, Nevada
-Meet with voters in North Las Vegas, Nevada
-Economic policy speech at Faraday Future facility in North Las Vegas, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Spring Valley, Nevada
-Meet with Hispanic voters in Spring Valley, Nevada
-Meet with Asian American voters at Spring Valley's Chinatown in Spring Valley, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Ely, Nevada
-Meet with voters in Elko, Nevada
-Meet with college voters at Great Basin College in Elko, Nevada
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2017, 04:49:56 PM »

PERCY CAMPAIGNS IN IOWA ABOUT MAKING PEACE
MSNBC.com

Percy campaigned in Cedar Rapids today on peace and call out President Obama who supported the war in Syria and Libya

"President Obama has increase the war in the Middle East by few more countries.  We have a proxy war in Syria and Yemen and we toppled a secular government in Lybia.  Whille  Gaddafi maybe of not been the best person to ever live. He wasn't a threat and we have now installed a Islamofacist government in  Libya and now he is trying to do that in Syria!"

He also called out his opponents supportering the wars.

My opponents who I am not gonna there names have voted in favor of the war mongering in this administration and some of which want to get involved in Iran and Syria and possibly start World War III!!!

And if you don't want that you know exactly who to vote for. Stephen Percy!!
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2017, 07:44:06 PM »
« Edited: July 17, 2018, 07:11:27 AM by UWS »

I give my endorsement to Marco Rubio because he is the most conservative candidate in this race. Among the Republican field, Marco is the most likely to beat any of the Democrats who are running. So he is the most likely to defend the Constitution of the United States as well as our values such as the right to self-defense through gun rights, promotion of life, freedom of religion, freedom of press, integrity, free enterprise and national security. He has the best plan and experience to defeat radical Islamic terrorism and he will do so by reinforcing our military as well as our alliances and by striking ISIS on its turf.

-Meet with college voters at the University of Texas in Austin, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally at Darrell K. Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium in Austin, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Fundraising event at the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum in Austin, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech at Mexic-Arte Museum in Austin, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech at the Shoreline Church in Austin, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in Port Arthur, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Energy policy speech in Port Arthur, Texas with Ted Cruz, in which Senator Rubio reiterates his promise to approve the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline to ensure America's energy independence as well as massive job creation in America
-Meet with voters in Beaumont, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Beaumont in Beaumont, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Social policy speech in Beaumont, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with Hispanic voters at the Houston Hispanic Forum in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz in an effort to attract Hispanic voters, a community that is likely to play an important role in determining the winner of the Texas Republican primary on Super Tuesday on March 1 2016
-Economic policy speech in front of the Halliburton Company headquarters in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Free trade policy speech at the Port of Houston in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with college voters at the University of Houston in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally with voters at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz

-Fundraising event at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Space policy speech at the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz when Senator Rubio unveils his plan to relaunch America's space program and industry :

In the last 8 years, American space industry and space exploration have declined, mostly because of this recession that weakened our economy, the increase of our national debt at almost 20 trillion $, the increase of big government spending, tax increases and the government's intrusion in the economy, thus bringing more deficit and more job losses. I want our country to make progress in space and relaunch space exploration before other nations like China, Russia or India do. I believe in a manned and very strong and dynamic space program.

As a proud conservative Republican, like any other, I trust free market to lead us to success in space exploration. That's why the Senate passed an Amendment I introduced in 2013 to enable NASA to dispose underutilized facilities that could be utilized by commercial users and state and local entities, resulting in savings for NASA, a reduction in the federal government’s burden to fund space operations and our commercial space capability's growth while saving taxpayers' money.

The right procedure to grow our space industry and relaunch U.S. space exploration is to incentivize the private sector to develop space technology by promoting partnership between NASA and private spaceflight companies like SpaceX, Shackleton Energy Company, Space Adventures, Ltd., Planetary Resources, Deep Space Industries, etc., and by extending tax credits and exemptions for those businesses investing in research and development, equipment and other capital (a plan similar to the AGREE Act that I co-sponsored to the Senate in 2011) in order not only to create new jobs in the space industry but also to develop a plan that will keep our space program alive, dynamic and competitive. That's how we'll be able to innovate and develop our space technologies and equipment and to exploit volatiles, minerals and other raw materials from asteroids, comets, moons, near-Earth objects and other space objects to grow our economy. Some of these resources will be taken back to Earth to grow our economy and create jobs (especially gold, silver, iridium, platinum, osmium, palladium, rhodium, rhenium, tungsten and ruthenium) or used to construct rockets and spacecrafts that will be committed for spatial missions (iron, aluminium, titanium, nickel, manganese, molybdenum and cobalt), to ensure our astronauts' self-sufficiency (oxygen and water) and to be utilized as rocket propellant (hydrogen, oxygen and ammonia). That's what we can call in-situ resource utilization (ISRU) that provides all the required materials and energy for a space mission. That way, thanks to ISRU, we will successfully conduct a manned space mission and reclaim our status as world leaders in space exploration while reducing the mass and cost of space exploration architectures as well as the amount of payload that must be launched from Earth in order to explore a given planetary-body.

By the way, if we want to revive and grow our space program, we also have to abolish government regulations on space commercialization that cost too much, make it harder for American innovators to create jobs and undermined our citizens' and businesses' ability to establish property rights in space, which imposed obstacles to the development of space for commercial development and human habitation as well.

Thanks to my plan, we will revive our space program, make progress in space exploration, conduct successful manned space missions on the Moon or Mars by 2030, encourage space commercialization through the exploitation of spatial resources and raw materials to accelerate job creation in the United States and to make our space missions more easy to accomplish while limiting the government's role, reducing government spending and saving taxpayers' money. The future will become reality and this will be one giant leap not only for America but also for mankind as Neil Armstrong said while becoming the first person to walk on the Moon, 46 years ago.

-Constitution policy speech at the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Foreign policy speech at the Military Museum of Texas in Houston, Texas with Ted Cruz

August 30
-Meet with college voters in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Economic policy speech at the Port of Corpus Christi in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Air Station Corpus Christi in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Counter-terrorism policy speech at USS Lexington museum ship in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally with voters at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Energy policy speech at Valero Energy Corporation headquarters in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Foreign policy speech at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech at the Cathedral of San Fernando in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Dinner with the voters at Cafe Ole in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Speech at the San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with the voters and the donors at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with voters in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Manufacturing policy speech before Helen of Troy Limited corporate office in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Meet with college voters at the University of Texas at El Paso in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Healthcare policy speech at University Medical Center in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Fundraising event at the Plaza Theatre in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally with voters at El Paso County Coliseum in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Immigration policy speech in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Rally with evangelical voters at the Cathedral Parish of Saint Patrick in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz
-Energy policy speech at Western Refining headquarters in El Paso, Texas with Ted Cruz

August 31
-Flight to Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Counterterrorism policy speech at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Rally at Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Economic policy speech at Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech at Naval Auxiliary Landing Field Fentress in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Infrastructure policy speech in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Education system reform policy speech in Chesapeake, Virginia
-Meet with voters in Norfolk, Virginia
-Foreign policy speech at the USS Wisconsin battleship museum in Norfolk, Virginia
-Defense policy speech at Naval Station Norfolk in Norfolk, Virginia
-Speech at Nauticus in Norfolk, Virginia
-Economic policy speech at Dominion Enterprises headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia
-Fundraising event at the Harrison Opera House in Norfolk, Virginia
-Meet with college voters at Norfolk State University in Norfolk, Virginia, in an effort to attract African-American voters
-Speech in front of the MacArthur Statue in Norfolk, VA, about Rubio's record on reforming the VA and improving veterans' living conditions
-Rally with voters at Harbor Park in Norfolk, Virginia
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2017, 10:45:04 PM »
« Edited: May 26, 2017, 09:50:18 AM by UWS »

ABC's George Stephanopoulos interview with Marco Rubio

George Stephanopoulos : Senator Rubio, thank you for joining us.

Marco Rubio : Thank you, George.

George Stephanopoulos : Recently, the Obama administration officially normalized relations with Cuba and put an end to 54 years of hostility. You reacted by expressing concerns about Cuba's future and the Obama administration's decision on national security. What are your concerns?

Marco Rubio : This move by the Obama administration will do nothing but reinforcing tyranny in Cuba.

The Cuban leadership is in their mid-80's. They are not going to be around much longer and our hope is they will be replaced a new generation of leadership that is open to make steps forward. There is no precedent in human history for tourism or full economic engagement as being the sole catalyst for democracy in a country resistant to democracy. The Cuban government is not interested in democracy. They are interested in dollars. They want dollars to be able to fund their oppressive regime, they want more money to leave what is in place now permanently and they want us to accept them as a legitimate form of government. Look, the Cuban people is the only people in this hemisphere that cannot vote.

And with this money, the Castro regime will be able to keep sponsoring terrorism, to work with regimes like North Korea to illegally traffic weapons in our hemisphere in violation of several United Nations Security Council Resolutions. And this money will also be used by the Castro regime to maintain the Lourdes SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) facility operated by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.

A relationship with Cuba requires free elections there, making sure that Cuba stops helping North Korea from evading U.N. sanctions and pushing Russians out of Lourdes.

George Stephanopoulos : During the first Republican debate in Cleveland, you said that you plan to fight terrorism in the Middle East and to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons partly by reinforcing our defense ties with our local allies, including Pakistan and India, both countries who are opposing each other since many decades. How do you think these countries will manage to trust each other and to work together?

Marco Rubio : Well, first of all India is a precious ally due to it's geographical standing, it's powerful military and our diplomatic and economic relations with New Delhi. Afghanistan, Pakistan and India have common goals and common ennemies. Afghanistan, Pakistan and India suffered terrorist attacks and are fighting terrorism. But, like you said George, since many many years, India and Pakistan are facing high diplomatic tensions on religious and territorial matters. But they both successfully fought for their liberty and defeated british colonial oppression seventy years ago. So these two countries are, in some ways, brothers and they need to work together to fight and eradicate radical Islamic terrorism, to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons and to make sure that Pakistani nuclear weapons don't fall in the hands of terrorists.

George Stephanopoulos : Two weeks ago, you came to the top in the Iowa Straw Polls. What do you think this victory means?

Marco Rubio : It means that I am running a positive campaign for America's future through conservative and free market solutions to the challenges facing our country and that I'm the best positioned to beat the Democratic nominee on Election Day.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #237 on: May 26, 2017, 07:36:23 AM »

RUBIO CLEAR FAVORITE IN GOP  VA POLL!

Marco Rubio: 43%
Rand Paul: 18%
Jerry Moran: 10%
Steve Percy: 8%
Undecided: 21%

NATIONALLY: BIDEN STILL LEADS IN DEMOCRATIC RACE
Joe Biden: 35%
Elizabeth Warren: 27%
Bernie Sanders: 21%
Undecided: 17%

GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #238 on: May 26, 2017, 09:39:12 AM »
« Edited: May 26, 2017, 10:36:50 AM by GoTfan »

I'm going to need an extension. 12 hours this time. I'm trying to cope with my uncle's death, so understandably, this game has been fairly low on my list of priorities.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #239 on: May 26, 2017, 09:54:36 AM »

I'm going to need an extension. !2 hours this time. I'm trying to cope with my uncle's death, so understandably, this game has been fairly low on my list of priorities.

All my condolences.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #240 on: May 26, 2017, 10:18:10 AM »

I'm going to need an extension. !2 hours this time. I'm trying to cope with my uncle's death, so understandably, this game has been fairly low on my list of priorities.

All my condolences.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #241 on: May 26, 2017, 10:59:24 AM »

All my condolences.

Of course, no worries. Family always comes first.
My condolences.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #242 on: May 26, 2017, 11:06:19 AM »

So I guess the next round starts tommorow at 8 am in the morning?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #243 on: May 26, 2017, 11:54:07 AM »
« Edited: May 26, 2017, 06:09:27 PM by Jaguar4life »

PERCY SMASHES MEDIA SAYING THEY ARE UNDERESTIMATING US
FOXNEWS.CON

Stephen Percy in a rally in Nevada blasts the media saying that they only helping the establishment and ignoring the outsiders who are fed up

Percy:To the people who think I have no shot of winning. *Crowd boos* You are only helping what your compare donors are telling you to do and you are not being the truth!
*Crowd cheers*

I see people at my railles who will wait hours to see me speak. Not Marco Rubio or Joe Biden but my Stephen Percy!

*Crowd erupts in cheers*

You go on Facebook you find groups that are  dedicated to me and my campaign and I saw thing one group which I found real funny.

It's called like Stephen Percy's Dank Meme Stash and the stuff they put on there are pretty funny and some are even truthful like how like I am not talking money from corporate like Wall Street and Big Pharma.

Percy also told the crowd and the pundits a bold statement

If you think we are gonna drop out soon we'll oh boy you got another thing coming! Cause we are staying!

*Crowd erupts in cheers*
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #244 on: May 26, 2017, 02:38:31 PM »

I'm going to need an extension. 12 hours this time. I'm trying to cope with my uncle's death, so understandably, this game has been fairly low on my list of priorities.

May your Uncle rest in peace.
wjx987
Rookie
« Reply #245 on: May 26, 2017, 07:33:16 PM »

All my condolences.

The above.
wjx987
Rookie
« Reply #246 on: May 26, 2017, 11:13:01 PM »

Yeah, I may not make this round as well. Sorry everyone.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #247 on: May 27, 2017, 03:38:52 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2017, 07:18:31 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's speech in reaction to Rand Paul's and Mr. Pearcy's accusations on foreign policy at the Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, Iowa

I've got respect for Stephen Pearcy, but once again he adopted risky ideas that will decrease America's national security and hand a victory to terrorists.

He doesn't know what it takes to defeat terrorism and to restore peace. Peace requires victory against terrorism.

The reason why we are in Syria is because we must defeat ISIS, a jihadist group who is attacking innocent people around the world in addition of beheading some of them and crucifying Christians. What my opponents don't seem to understand is that Assad is himself a terrorist : he is slaying his own people for speaking out against him and for protesting and he even used weapons of mass destruction 2 years ago to reinforce his power, killing almost 1500 people, including women and children. Bachar al-Assad is also supported by Hezbollah, a radical Islamic terrorist group which, along with Iran, shouted and chanted « Death to America » and « Death to the Jews and Israel ». That's why they are backed and funded by Iran to help Assad to remain in power by fighting the rebels instead of fighting ISIS, which will complicate our fight against ISIS. And recently, Assad even said, I quote : « First we'll deal with the rebels, then Israel. » Which means that Assad will do everything he can to destroy Israel and that's why he's cooperating with Iran in smuggling arms to Hezbollah. Hezbollah depends on Syria for its arms flow from Iran, which explains why they are supporting Assad. With these weapons, they will be able to keep striking Israel and seeking death to the Jews and Israel. Leaving Assad in place will create the conditions for the next ISIS. We saw such kind of example in Egypt even though we'll have to work with this country to defeat terrorism.

Since the overthrow of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Mohamed Morsi on July 3, 2013, Egypt has seen shocking levels of repression. On August 14, 2013, it witnessed the worst mass killing in its modern history, with at least 800 killed in mere hours when security forces violently dispersed two pro-Morsi sit-ins in Cairo. From July 2013 to May 2014, over 30 000 people were arrested or detained. This repression that targeted opposition activists made the resort to violence and terror more likely among some Egyptians. So ISIS fighters in Egypt are seizing on the wave of Islamist anger and anti-military sentiment to radicalize and recruit people and intensify their terrorist attacks.

That's a reason why we have to defeat ISIS in Syria and Iraq and then ensure regime change in Syria to stop this insanity and restore freedom, integrity and security, to stop the extinction of any nation and to prevent any ISIS-like terrorist group from emerging through Assad's repressive measures.

Senator Paul and Mr. Pearcy claimed that I want to start World War III, which is totally false. I want to prevent World War III from happening. World War III is likely to be triggered by a nuclear attack against a nation, so we risk to see it happen if Iran gets nuclear weapons. So we have to get America to energy independence and to restore economic and diplomatic sanctions against Iran, which will deprive it of the necessary revenues to develop nuclear weapons. We will increase pressure on Iran and deter him from aggressing Israel or any of our allies in the region by reinforcing our defense ties with Iran's neighbors. We will make sure that Iran will use uranium and its nuclear energy to develop its national economy, not nuclear weapons. As long as Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, peace will be restored and maintained and we will stop World War III from happening.

And yet, Mr. Pearcy wants America to disengage from our fight against terrorism, which will let our allies alone and on their own and ensure a victory to ISIS and more terrorist attacks against the United States. If Pearcy is President, there won't be any answer to the phone at 3 am in the morning just like there hasn't been in the last seven years as promised. No wonder that we never heard Mr. Pearcy calling the enemy by his name, which is radical Islamic terrorism. America's defeat is not an option. Either our ennemies win or we win. And Rand, the purpose of our anti-terrorist measures and programs is to preserve liberty because terrorists are the ones who are threatening liberty and when we'll defeat terrorism, liberty will be saved, America will be saved.

[Chanting USA! USA! USA!]

It's through solidarity, leadership and collaboration with our allies that we will defeat terrorism. The world is a safer place when America is the strongest military power in the world. Because if we want peace, we have to be ready for war and when we're ready for war, we can stop a war from starting and reinforce peace and international security.

Thank you. God bless the United States of America.

UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #248 on: May 27, 2017, 04:33:06 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2017, 07:30:44 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad
Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts an ad narrating the Florida Senator's economic plan and explaining why this is the best economic plan adopted in this campaign while highlighting Rubio's knowledge to create jobs.

The ad titled « For a 21st century economy » airs nationwide (in all the 50 states)

« For a 21st century economy » advertisement narration :

Since joining the Senate, Marco Rubio has worked tirelessly to help American businesses to compete in the 21st century economy. As a member of the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee and the Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, he knows that Washington’s failure to cut taxes and reduce regulations is hurting the ability of American businesses, especially our tens of millions of small businesses, to create jobs and increase wages for all workers.

Marco Rubio’s plan for economic growth will help keep jobs and create more jobs in America by making our country the most innovation-friendly economy in the world.

As President, he will cut spending as well as taxes for businesses and families. America has the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world and taxes for small businesses that can exceed 45%. Senator Rubio’s pro-growth, pro-family tax reform plan will cut taxes for all businesses to 25 percent and create millions of new jobs.

Under President Rubio, there will be no new taxes. Politicians in both parties are pushing to raise taxes on everything from energy to Internet purchases to family farms. Marco Rubio knows that taxes are too high already, and he will keep his promise to oppose new taxes on Americans.

He will reduce Washington Red Tape. Federal regulations from agencies like the EPA and IRS are out of control, costing the economy over $2 trillion per year. Marco Rubio will fight to abolish the IRS and replace it through a 15 % flat tax, to cap the cost federal regulations can cost our economy, allowing American businesses to grow without unnecessary interference from Washington.

Marco Rubio will repeal unconstitutional executive orders. He will work to reverse the damage President Obama has done by repealing his unconstitutional and illegal executive orders that are hurting job creation.

He will reduce the cost of doing business in America, which will make America the best place in the world to start and expand a business, which will attract companies in America and encourage our future business owners to open their business here in the United States.

Under a Rubio Administration, America will fully utilize all of our energy resources. We must fully utilize all of our abundant energy resources, including renewable energies and natural gas. Doing so will cut costs for our citizens and businesses and reduce our dependence on energy from unstable foreign nations.

Marco Rubio will modernize our outdated higher education system. He has outlined a comprehensive plan to modernize our higher education system to equip workers with the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.

For his efforts to create jobs, Marco Rubio has earned a 100 percent rating with both the National Federation of Independent Business and the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council. He understands how the economy works and knows what it takes to create jobs and to get this economy working again.

Vote for Marco Rubio for a stronger U.S. economy, for a stronger prosperity, for stronger opportunity, for stronger a stronger American Dream and for a better and brighter future for America.

I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #249 on: May 27, 2017, 05:20:32 AM »
« Edited: September 30, 2018, 07:19:35 AM by UWS »

Marco Rubio Campaign Ad

In an effort to win among young people, especially Millennials (young voters from age 18 to 35), in the primaries and on the general election, Marco Rubio's presidential campaign broadcasts a television ad to show the age group raised on imitating things online that Marco Rubio is one of them and gets it.

Since Millennials are frustrated with labels slapped on them by outsiders (like « demanding » and « self-absorbed ») with big government policies (such as higher taxes and regulations on the American people) and with America's broken education system, 44-year-old Marco Rubio hopes that younger voters are ready to support, in the fight for the Republican nomination and the presidency of the United States, a candidate their own age who understands their struggles and concerns.

The ad features a host of American Millennials concerned with their future and all planning to vote for Rubio for the sake of a better future, better economic opportunities and a better American Dream.

The ad titled « Millennials » airs nationwide (in all the 50 states)

« Millennials » advertisement narration :

Millennial white woman 1 : Recognize us? We're the ones you've heard about.

Millennial Hispanic woman : Millennials.

Millennial Asian American man : Demanding,...

Millennial white man 1 : ...self-absorbed,...

Millennial white man 2 : ...or so you've been told.

Millennial white woman 2 : The truth is we care deeply about our country,...

Millennial Asian American man : ...about lower taxes,...

Millennial white woman 1 : ...about good jobs,...

Millennial white man 2 : ...and not inheriting a lifetime of debt.

Millennial Hispanic man : We care about the future, so it's time to stand up for it.

Millennial white woman 3 : And we are ready to make history.

Millennial white man 3 : So I'm voting for the first time.

Millennial Asian American man : I'm voting for Marco.

Millennial white woman 3 : I'm voting for Marco.

Millennial white woman 1 : And I'm voting for Marco.

Millennial African American man (walking in front of a crowd of Millennial voters) : We're voting for a New American Century. We're voting for Marco Rubio.

Marco Rubio : I'm Marco Rubio and I approve this message.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies