Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 08, 2024, 10:20:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58
Author Topic: Interactive Election Game: 2016 (TURN 5)  (Read 126863 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #675 on: July 01, 2017, 12:03:20 PM »

Pearcy on social media

We are still not dropping out!!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #676 on: July 01, 2017, 12:42:45 PM »

Stephen Pearcy campaigns with Rand Paul in Kentucky

Fellow Liberty lovers of Kentucky! *Crowd cheers*  I may not be running for president anymore but I know who is as will help spread the message of Liberty Stephen Pearcy!!
*Crowd cheers*

Pearcy has put his life  of career of being  a rock star and on the line  to spread and bring  the message of Liberty and freedom to DC!

*Crowd cheers*

He will give everyone the biggest tax cut in history, Abolish Unconstitutional tax laws, Balence the Budget and bring back Free Market values that created Amercia!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #677 on: July 01, 2017, 01:00:13 PM »

Elizabeth Warren victory rally

We did really well this past night, and I am proud of our efforts. I honor Senator Sanders for the work he has put in to this point, and I look forward to facing him in the future. However, we will emerge victorious with both the nomination and the Presidency, and break the highest glass ceiling for women in this country.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #678 on: July 01, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »

Pearcy campaigns in Kansas

So Marco Rubio is once again being a politician.  He seems to trying to take things that I have said and take them out of context or make a edited clip out of them to make me look bad.

For once please try to run a honest and not dirty campaign.  Didn't Ronald Reagan say once since you like to quote Reagan a lot that Republicans shouldn't attack other Republicans cause I sure remember him saying that.

*Crowd cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #679 on: July 01, 2017, 02:40:09 PM »

(Hey can I have a  extension?)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #680 on: July 01, 2017, 03:45:17 PM »

David D Eisenhower campaigns for Pearcy in Kansas

One of the main reasons why I support Stephen Pearcy is his support and mission for peace.  My grandfather President Eisenhower despite his war hero status that he hated War and thought no good human being had to suffer through it.

So that's why Stephen Pearcy's foreign policy is the best in that he will fight for peace rather than more war.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #681 on: July 01, 2017, 04:18:39 PM »

How long do you need?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #682 on: July 01, 2017, 04:29:17 PM »

24 hours
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #683 on: July 01, 2017, 05:39:35 PM »

Ok. Our deadline is Wed; I'll extend to Thursday. Sound fair?
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #684 on: July 01, 2017, 06:14:13 PM »

Ok
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #685 on: July 01, 2017, 07:10:23 PM »

Just to remind you, NHI, that you forgot to color Texas in red on the Republican primary map.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #686 on: July 01, 2017, 07:12:31 PM »

Stephen Pearcy campaigns in Maine

Maine is just a beautiful state *Crowd cheers* By the way great blueberry pie *Crowd cheers again*

*laughs* Anyways I want to tell you that I am here cause I want to answer the call to the struggle of the working class here in Maine.

President Obama and the previous Democratic leadership has wrecked the middle class. I've seen and talked to people here due to their policies lose jobs and healthcare through the whole state.

As President I will fight for the Middle Class first rather than the people at the top *Crowd cheers*

I will fight for factory owners and I will fight for small businesses and working class families.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #687 on: July 01, 2017, 07:28:14 PM »

RAND PAUL CAMPAIGNS FOR PEARCY IN KENTUCKY ABOUT HEALTHCARE

My fellow Kentucky citizens you should approve of Stephen Pearcy's healthcare plan. It is a total repeal of Obamacare and it replaces it with a more free market competitive based healthcare system.

Your premiers won't go up. You won't have to wait what seems forever and your taxes won't go up
*Crowd cheers*

Pearcy wants to get big corporations and government out of healthcare and let you and your doctor control your health plan and insurance *Crowd cheers*

His plan says that Ensures that Americans can purchase the health insurance coverage that best fits their needs and that it will elimate Ensures that Americans can purchase the health insurance coverage that best fits their needs.
It also eliminates Obamacare’s essential health benefits requirement, along with other restrictive coverage and plan requirements, to once again make low-cost insurance options available to American consumers again.

It gives what the government has stolen and gives it back to the people.

*Crowd starts chanting Pearcy*
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #688 on: July 01, 2017, 07:43:15 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2017, 08:05:06 PM by UWS »

Marco Rubio's response to Stephen Pearcy in Wichita, Kansas

I think Stephen Pearcy has forgot that he becoame himself a politician by running for President. I am doing exactly what you asked me to do : running an honest campaign unlike Pearcy's campaign during which he's been telling lies. He lied about my tax plan, he lied about the Patriot Act, he lied about my record in taking on Wall Street and he lied about my plan to arm Syrian rebels without any danger. No wonder that I largely won among the voters who selected the « Tells it like it is » option as their top candidate quality. And not only my campaign is a honest campaign, but this also an optimistic campaign. And Mr. Pearcy, please stop acting as if you were Ronald Reagan. You are no Ronald Reagan.

[Prolonged and loud applause from the crowd]
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #689 on: July 01, 2017, 07:59:42 PM »

Marco Rubio's victory speech in Dallas, Texas

Thank you my friends!

Thanks to your support, we had a very big night tonight and we are now approximately in half way from the nomination. After eight years of Barack Obama marked by growing terrorist threat and sluggish economic growth, the American people decided to go to the polls on this Super Tuesday in order to decide who is the best to lead America for the future, to bring justice, security, prosperity and national unity back in the United Staes of America. I listened to your worries and concerns, I proposed real solutions and the American people finally found his way and followed it in order to get out of crossroads. I'm proud to see our party growing due to a greater vote participation today on Super Tuesday. More minority voters, especially Hispanics and African-Americans, went to the polls today than ever before in a Republican presidential primary race because they are disappointed of Barack Obama's failure and they want to earn a better life, they want to prosper through tax cuts, stronger purchasing power, free trade with Latin America, education system reform and immigration system reform. And that's exactly the agenda I'm proposing.

That way, todos el pueblo de los Estados Unidos de America se brindará a esos detenidos una oportunidad justo de prosperar en America, el tierra de las oportunidades.

This great victory on Super Tuesday will push us to win the Republican nomination, to unite and grow our party, to promote an agenda that will bring America together, to defeat Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders on November and to bring this country back on track and in the right direction, which includes energy independence, free trade for the sake of our economic competitiveness in the global economy, a fairer education system, budget balance, business championing, stronger military, stronger international security and stronger national unity.

We need to move in this direction right here right now and this direction will lead us to a New American Century. In order to get there, we will continue this great work in Kansas, Louisiana, Kentucky and Maine.

Thank you, may God Bless the United States of America.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #690 on: July 01, 2017, 09:03:33 PM »

People campaigning for Stephen Pearcy

Rand Paul-Kentucky,Kansas and Maine and Puerto Rico

David Enishower-Kentucky,Kansas and Louisiana

Drew Brees-Louisiana

Ron Paul-Maine Kansas Kentucky and Louisiana and Puterio Rico

Jewel Pearcy and Messlia Pearcy-Maine,Kansas,Kentucky and Louisiana and Putero Rico

Newt Gingrich:Kentucky and Kansas

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #691 on: July 02, 2017, 01:12:55 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2017, 01:15:44 PM by Jaguar4life »

Pearcy reacts to Govenor of Kentucky endorsing him

Govenor Matt Bevin has endorse me and this campaign.
*Crowd cheers*

While he doesn't agree with me over everything. He thinks my Economic plan my tax plan my balance budget plan and my plan to go after Wall Street is the best out of all the options in this election.

He also agrees with my plan to defund Obamacare and bring in a free competitive care repeal of Obamacare which will save congress and this country a lot of money.

He also agrees with my plan to save coal and bring clean coal and get the government out of control of coal miners.

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #692 on: July 02, 2017, 02:35:14 PM »

Just to remind you, NHI, that you forgot to color Texas in red on the Republican primary map.

You also forgot to include results for Democrats Abroad...though I assume Sanders won.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #693 on: July 02, 2017, 04:24:27 PM »

Schedule for Elizabeth Warren

March 2, 2016

Meet Voters in Edwardsville, Kansas (With Kathleen Sebelius)

Meet Voters in Basehor, Kansas (With Kathleen Sebelius)

March 3, 2016

Meet Voters in Valley, Nebraska (With Joe Biden)

Meet Voters in Arlington, Nebraska (With Joe Biden)

Speech at TD Ameritrade Ballpark, Omaha, Nebraska (With Chelsea Clinton)

With Senator Rubio as the likely Republican nominee, it's time to discuss our chances against him. He's an extremist who stands against a woman's right to choose what they want to do with their body, wants to reverse Obergefell vs Hodges, denying same-sex couples marriage rights and equal protection under the law, is a warmonger, and wants to eliminate Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. We can beat him, and we most certainly will.

March 4, 2016

Speech in Belle Chase, Louisiana (With Mary Landrieu)

It's appalling that Republicans in the Senate won't give Merrick Garland a hearing to become a Supreme Court Justice. Is it really that hard to vote no if you don't want him on the court? I seem to remember us Democrats doing that to Robert Bork back in 1987. But at least give Garland a hearing and an up or down vote.

Meet Voters in Meraux, Louisiana (With Mary Landrieu)

Meet Voters in Ferriday, Louisiana (With Mary Landrieu)

March 5, 2016

GOTV for all states voting, from Houma, Louisiana

Speech in Houma, Louisiana (With Mary Landrieu)

It's been almost eleven years since Hurricane Katrina devastated the Gulf Coast, causing over 100 billion dollars in damage. I recall the disaster FEMA's response was, and as President I will push for increased funding, and an experienced professional to run the department, so such a disaster does not happen on my watch.

Election Night Rally, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana

March 6, 2016

Meet Voters in North Yarmouth, Maine (With Angus King)

Meet Voters in Harpswell, Maine (With Angus King)

Election Night Rally, Portland Exposition Building, Portland, Maine

GOTV efforts
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #694 on: July 02, 2017, 05:03:08 PM »

Pearcy campaigns Kansas on Keystone Pipeline

As President I will go ahead and be more energy independent.  We don't need Saudi Arabia for oil. I believe that it's 2016 and we are still not energy independent and that just seems like a total anachronism to me.

As President I will enforce the Keystone Pipeline which will create Amercia jobs and help our country become more energy independent.  The question is where to put it.  Now I will try my best to get it not into any private property whatsoever.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #695 on: July 02, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »

Pearcy campaign ad that airs in Maine

Obamacare has ruined Maine. It's too expensive for the Middle and working class.  And doubles there premieres.

Obamacare has tried many time to go ahead private healthcare in Maine and they just keep doing it.

Stephen Pearcy will help the working people of Maine the best quality help. 

Competition and a full repeal of Obamacare for a cheaper and better free market solution

I'm Stephen Pearcy and I approve this message.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #696 on: July 02, 2017, 11:52:48 PM »

You also forgot to include results for Democrats Abroad...though I assume Sanders won.
Results from Democrats Abroad:
Bernie Sanders: 50.69%
Elizabeth Warren: 49.31%
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #697 on: July 03, 2017, 10:43:16 AM »
« Edited: July 03, 2017, 10:51:52 AM by NHI »

FYI:

This Turn will last until Thurs at 11 PM EST
Dates: March 2-6
The March 5th Results of: KY, KS, LA, NE will be announced Wed night.
On March 6th PR/ME (Reps for PR/Dems for ME) will be announced.
There will then be a two day turn before the next vote on March. 8th
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #698 on: July 03, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »

Polling: March 5th Contests

Kansas caucuses (both parties)
Rubio: 65%
Pearcy: 30%

Sanders: 51%
Warren:  45%

Kentucky Republican caucuses
Rubio: 52%
Pearcy: 41%

Louisiana
Rubio: 67%
Pearcy: 28%

Warren: 53%
Sander: 42%

Maine Republican caucuses
Rubio: 51%
Pearcy: 44%

Nebraska Democratic caucuses

Sanders: 50%
Warren: 44%
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #699 on: July 03, 2017, 02:07:27 PM »

Pearcy campaigns in Maine about people doubting his campaign

So the establishment *Crowd boos* think we are out of breath and we are just gonna throw up that white flag. Well we are not my friends! *Crowd cheers*. We will take this thing to the convention if we have to.

We have seen so much support out in Maine and Kentucky.  People who are tired of the same old establishment candidates popped up the mainstream media like Elizabeth Warren and Marco Rubio and want something new like Stephen Pearcy! *Crowd cheers*

So take that Karl Rove and your neocon control freaks!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies