Does Blair really have to lock threads so damn often? :P
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:35:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Does Blair really have to lock threads so damn often? :P
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Does Blair really have to lock threads so damn often? :P  (Read 1931 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 06:02:19 AM »

Why drag me into this lol I didn't even comment. I did that because he tried to expel Santander based on labor propaganda, I also apologized to him the same day, heat of the moment

It's not really a matter of wanting to "drag you into this": I posted it because multiple Feds felt this way at the time (I recall hearing it in the IRC chatrooms; a matter of untrustworthiness/disloyalty) and the reasons you gave are very poignant and line up perfectly with what has been offered here tonight as justification - and they certainly don't seem to be indicative of "I did it solely because he went after Santander". But I also posted it because PiT is being silly and he knows it.

Cheesy

Also, do I take this to mean that Labor thinks he's a double agent? Seems unlikely based on my knowledge of him, but we could be victims of the con too. Wink
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2017, 06:49:38 AM »

Think of it this way, Senator. Let's say there's a Federalist with a relatively high position in the party who keeps leaking private information about the party and smearing other Federalists. Would you be okay with him continuing to be involved in the Federalist Party?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 11:11:27 AM »

Think of it this way, Senator. Let's say there's a Federalist with a relatively high position in the party who keeps leaking private information about the party and smearing other Federalists. Would you be okay with him continuing to be involved in the Federalist Party?

That would be pretty bad, certainly. Following the thread I was looking at the following exchange involving Griffin and dfw expecting my comment to be properly addressed there. Looking back in the thread now, I see that Blair actually gave a pretty thorough rundown of Labor's grievances against AZ right after Griffin's sarcastic reply.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2017, 11:52:18 AM »

I wanted to offer a defense to Blair's arguments, I understand if like most others you don't believe me, but I do ask that you do consider both sides of the story before jumping to any conclusion.   

I want you to know that I never leaked any information from #labor or any sensitive information. I  will admit that I can't remember everything from last October, I don't have any logs, so I probably unintentionally said something that was inaccurate from last fall that Blair uses to suggest I am lying. I never publicly smeared an official, nor campaigned against my party. I never feel comfortable voicing dissent to Labor leadership, so I guess I should have been more transparent.  I guess my major mistake was voting for who I wanted as speaker. I have no doubt screwed up many times before, and I do take ownership for my past mistakes.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies