The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:09:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Which ticket would you support?
dfwlibertylover / Goldwater
Clyde / Siren
Undecided / Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election  (Read 7265 times)
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2017, 03:45:31 PM »

Definitely DFW Liberty Lover. Anyone who is even slightly more to the right than Jill Stein should follow in my foot steps.

This is such a baffling post

For a commie.
If you follow the campaign, you'll see that there are plenty of reasons to support me in becoming President of Atlasia even for members of the Federalist Party. I recognise that I many be unable to win your vote, but I can say that there are, and will be, people who a clearly to the right of Jill Stein that will be voting for me. I note that you're new to Atlasia, so I acknowledge that you may not be aware of my views on many matters - which is why I'm saying that you should keep an eye on my campaign, as there will probably be policies that you agree with being announced throughout the campaign.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 04:13:58 PM »
« Edited: April 29, 2017, 03:30:47 PM by ReaganClinton20XX »

If the nominee is Clyde/Siren, than I'd vote DFW/Goldwater all the way

EDIT: DFW/Goldwater
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »

Definitely DFW Liberty Lover. Anyone who is even slightly more to the right than Jill Stein should follow in my foot steps.

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »

For a commie.

Hey guys this is an unpopular and controversial opinion but does anyone else thing left wingers are literally COMMUNISMS?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2017, 05:25:56 PM »

Considering that Jill Stein parrots right-wing conspiracies, this isn't saying much
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2017, 06:56:59 PM »

For a commie.
As I was saying...
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2017, 07:27:30 PM »

For a commie.
If you follow the campaign, you'll see that there are plenty of reasons to support me in becoming President of Atlasia even for members of the Federalist Party. I recognise that I many be unable to win your vote, but I can say that there are, and will be, people who a clearly to the right of Jill Stein that will be voting for me. I note that you're new to Atlasia, so I acknowledge that you may not be aware of my views on many matters - which is why I'm saying that you should keep an eye on my campaign, as there will probably be policies that you agree with being announced throughout the campaign.

You are correct. I agree with some points of your platform, but I agree with much more of dfw's. You are simply too left for me to vote for you. None the less, I appreciate the cordial response, and the time you took to make it.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2017, 07:30:11 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

the federalist party's
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2017, 08:14:25 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

the federalist party's
They are implying that you are a fake account made by someone else to troll Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2017, 08:56:50 PM »

Anyways there is a substantial difference between what he (a new player in Atlasia) is doing and Winfield ( a seasoned troll who has been in Atlasia for a long time)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2017, 09:18:08 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Why would you even go there? It's hypocritical to complain about our (real) activity problems and then go make people feel unwelcome by assuming they are guilty of a bannable offense. Just freaking ridiculous. You (and really everyone) should know better than to accuse new people who disagree with you of being socks.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2017, 10:17:35 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Why would you even go there? It's hypocritical to complain about our (real) activity problems and then go make people feel unwelcome by assuming they are guilty of a bannable offense. Just freaking ridiculous. You (and really everyone) should know better than to accuse new people who disagree with you of being socks.

Perhaps because he's only actively been posting for a few days now and suddenly seems to know everything about Atlasia...? This has always been a tell-tale sign in the past. I didn't even notice it until I read this thread again just now.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2017, 10:21:14 PM »

As ridiculous as Bagel's views on this are, I highly doubt he's a sock.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 10:21:27 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Perhaps because he's only actively been posting for a few days now and suddenly seems to know everything about Atlasia...? This has always been a tell-tale sign in the past. I didn't even notice it until I read this thread again just now.
Yankee indoctrinated him with history in #federalists
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 10:23:34 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Probably like me. When I joined I immediately read up on the game because I have no life (which, ironically, led to me being called a sock by Talleyrand and some other guy I can't recall). I mean, it's not that hard to learn. You're acting like it's quantum mechanics or you need to be registered for 6 months to read the introduction thread.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 10:37:46 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Probably like me. When I joined I immediately read up on the game because I have no life (which, ironically, led to me being called a sock by Talleyrand and some other guy I can't recall). I mean, it's not that hard to learn. You're acting like it's quantum mechanics or you need to be registered for 6 months to read the introduction thread.

In that case, best-case scenario here suggests that he'll end up taking the game far too seriously, ultimately develop sociopathic tendencies and wind up being like you, DFW, myself or a handful of others - I say a preemptive ban is the best solution for everybody involved!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2017, 10:44:16 PM »

If these two end up being the candidates, definitely Clyde. That being said, I think there is hope on the ground for a radical candidate.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2017, 10:46:15 PM »

DFW
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2017, 10:49:16 PM »

What ever happens, will happen. My fate is in God's hands.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2017, 10:57:57 PM »

Nothing will happen, people are just being overdramatic, it's an Atlasian tradition you know Tongue
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2017, 11:21:26 PM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

He basically called everyone who doesn't vote for DFW a Communist. I don't think this poster is a sock, but statements like that aren't exactly the best foot to start out on. Nor is this:

Like why do people take this game so seriously?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2017, 01:23:13 AM »

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

He basically called everyone who doesn't vote for DFW a Communist. I don't think this poster is a sock, but statements like that aren't exactly the best foot to start out on. Nor is this:

Like why do people take this game so seriously?

Everyone wants more energy, more players, more enthusiasm.

When a newbie expresses all three, perhaps in misdirected way (makes sense because is well, ah new), it is a blooming outrage with people demanding why he is taking the place so seriously?

Everyone wants more, more players and more enthusiasm, but when the rubber meets the road, yet we always find a way to end up treating new people like crap, don't we? Tongue

And yet again, we are acusing random new people of being socks. This is nothing new. Remember when Cathcon and Badger were accused of being socks? The former is now a mod, and the latter is a former mod. Illustrates the ridiculousness of accusing every innocent new player of being a sock.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2017, 02:03:32 AM »

ITT:

Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2017, 07:56:06 PM »

No comment on Bagel's statement, but I was familiarized with Atlasian history almost immediately after I joined by Yankee, myself, and others.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2017, 08:05:56 PM »

If these two end up being the candidates, definitely Clyde. That being said, I think there is hope on the ground for a radical candidate.
clyde, of the northeast national party, is a radical candidate i.m.o.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies