The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:37:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which ticket would you support?
dfwlibertylover / Goldwater
Clyde / Siren
Undecided / Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election  (Read 7358 times)
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« on: April 26, 2017, 11:29:52 AM »

I'm a swing voter in this election, but Winfield's behavior may sway me in one direction.
As others have noted, it's best to judge the candidates on their platform and their actions, rather than their supporters as there is likely to be one or two on each side of the campaign that you disagree with.

If you have any questions about my campaign, feel free to ask. As my Vice Presidential candidate says, it's natural to be undecided this early in the campaign.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 03:45:31 PM »

Definitely DFW Liberty Lover. Anyone who is even slightly more to the right than Jill Stein should follow in my foot steps.

This is such a baffling post

For a commie.
If you follow the campaign, you'll see that there are plenty of reasons to support me in becoming President of Atlasia even for members of the Federalist Party. I recognise that I many be unable to win your vote, but I can say that there are, and will be, people who a clearly to the right of Jill Stein that will be voting for me. I note that you're new to Atlasia, so I acknowledge that you may not be aware of my views on many matters - which is why I'm saying that you should keep an eye on my campaign, as there will probably be policies that you agree with being announced throughout the campaign.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 08:07:34 PM »

If these two end up being the candidates, definitely Clyde. That being said, I think there is hope on the ground for a radical candidate.
clyde, of the former northeast national party, is a radical candidate i.m.o.
Fixed that for you. Wink Tongue
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 08:58:42 PM »

If these two end up being the candidates, definitely Clyde. That being said, I think there is hope on the ground for a radical candidate.
clyde, of the northeast national party, is a radical candidate i.m.o.

Indeed, that the DFW campaign runs on casket-sized computers from the Clinton administration is most interesting. More evidence that #LowTechFeds want to reverse the progress of the last thirty years! Wink

Whatever we're doing is working - this poll is better for DFW than ANY of the polls that were taken in his first campaign.
For comparison the two best polls for dfw in the last campaign were 56-44 to NeverAgain, which from a poll that I conducted and one that Leinad conducted. The final round ended at 53-47 to dfw. This poll is currently at 54-46 to me, once undecided voters are excluded - if the same level of error is found in this poll, then dfw would be ahead by 55-45.

Obviously there's a very long way to before the election, a lot can change and, as always, polls are just polls. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies