The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:09:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which ticket would you support?
dfwlibertylover / Goldwater
Clyde / Siren
Undecided / Other
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The Crusader Polling - June 2017 Presidential Election  (Read 7327 times)
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« on: April 26, 2017, 09:18:08 PM »

Definitely DFW Liberty Lover. Anyone who is even slightly more to the right than Jill Stein should follow in my foot steps.

This is such a baffling post

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Why would you even go there? It's hypocritical to complain about our (real) activity problems and then go make people feel unwelcome by assuming they are guilty of a bannable offense. Just freaking ridiculous. You (and really everyone) should know better than to accuse new people who disagree with you of being socks.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 10:23:34 PM »

Definitely DFW Liberty Lover. Anyone who is even slightly more to the right than Jill Stein should follow in my foot steps.

This is such a baffling post

For a commie.

Whose sock are you?

Why would you even go there? It's hypocritical to complain about our (real) activity problems and then go make people feel unwelcome by assuming they are guilty of a bannable offense. Just freaking ridiculous. You (and really everyone) should know better than to accuse new people who disagree with you of being socks.

Perhaps because he's only actively been posting for a few days now and suddenly seems to know everything about Atlasia...? This has always been a tell-tale sign in the past. I didn't even notice it until I read this thread again just now.

Probably like me. When I joined I immediately read up on the game because I have no life (which, ironically, led to me being called a sock by Talleyrand and some other guy I can't recall). I mean, it's not that hard to learn. You're acting like it's quantum mechanics or you need to be registered for 6 months to read the introduction thread.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies