Skip Bayless vs Max Kellerman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 07:37:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Skip Bayless vs Max Kellerman
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you say is better
Skip Bayless

Max Kellerman

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Skip Bayless vs Max Kellerman  (Read 1295 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 27, 2017, 11:41:49 PM »

I say Skip was easily better then Kellerman
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »

Of course you would, because you have proven that you don't have informed opinions.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 11:26:50 AM »

Of course you would, because you have proven that you don't have informed opinions.

First of all Skip disagreed with Stephen A more which made ESPN first take better(the whole point for the show was for there to be debate ), second he was proven totally right about Dwight Howard and why he wouldn't ever be in same galaxy as Shaq , he is actually has the guts to criticize superstars and lastly he was way less political on the show then Kellerman .
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 11:49:48 AM »

Skip is either a moron or doesn't care that he says the most inane things to get a big payday. He totally sucks the Cowboys off and then thinks Johnny Manziel and Tim Tebow are better than Aaron Rodgers. I'd have to believe he just says the most inane stuff to get paid and keep his job, makes him an awful person either way.
Modernity has failed us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »

First of all Skip disagreed with Stephen A more which made ESPN first take better(the whole point for the show was for there to be debate ), second he was proven totally right about Dwight Howard and why he wouldn't ever be in same galaxy as Shaq , he is actually has the guts to criticize superstars and lastly he was way less political on the show then Kellerman .

Skip Bayless said that Johnny Manziel would be bigger than LeBron James and that Tim Tebow is better than Tom Brady. Skip Bayless is a hack who says things solely for the purpose of grabbing headlines. He isn't a commentator. He's an attention whore. He is completely devoid of any knowledge whatsoever when it comes to sports. He doesn't "criticize superstars", he literally just says whatever is against the grain for the purpose of saying it.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 12:59:15 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkI5KWyPqSo
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 12:59:47 PM »

Skip Bayless said that Johnny Manziel would be bigger than LeBron James and that Tim Tebow is better than Tom Brady. Skip Bayless is a hack who says things solely for the purpose of grabbing headlines. He isn't a commentator. He's an attention whore. He is completely devoid of any knowledge whatsoever when it comes to sports. He doesn't "criticize superstars", he literally just says whatever is against the grain for the purpose of saying it.

He said in Cleveland, because he expected Lebron to stay in Miami and remain hated in Cleveland. He never said Tim tebow is better then tom Brady , almost every time tom Brady comes up skip always calls him the best quarterback in football while everyone else wants to crown overrated Aaron Rodgers who skip has been right about time and time again.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 01:19:09 PM »

He said in Cleveland, because he expected Lebron to stay in Miami and remain hated in Cleveland. He never said Tim tebow is better then tom Brady , almost every time tom Brady comes up skip always calls him the best quarterback in football while everyone else wants to crown overrated Aaron Rodgers who skip has been right about time and time again.

Except when he says Tebow and Manziel are better than Rodgers and he would take them over him any day. Also ignores the fact that even Brady says Rodgers can do things he can't do, he just has much better teams around him, especially on defense. Skip is a moron, but he reminds me of Trump so not surprising you're in love with him.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 01:21:07 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2017, 01:24:30 PM by Old School Republican »

Except when he says Tebow and Manziel are better than Rodgers and he would take them over him any day. Also ignores the fact that even Brady says Rodgers can do things he can't do, he just has much better teams around him, especially on defense. Skip is a moron, but he reminds me of Trump so not surprising you're in love with him.

I said he is better then max Kellerman for ESPN first take (which is a debate show ) cause max and Stephen a agree on the main points they just disagree on how far they would take their points.

He said tebow was better then Rodgers in the clutch and in that 2011 season he was super super clutch .

I'll give you an example robert horry is considered one of the greatest clutch players in NBA history but that doesnt mean he was as a player one of the greatest .

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 01:36:08 PM »

I said he is better then max Kellerman for ESPN first take (which is a debate show ) cause max and Stephen a agree on the main points they just disagree on how far they would take their points.

He said tebow was better then Rodgers in the clutch and in that 2011 season he was super super clutch .

I'll give you an example robert horry is considered one of the greatest clutch players in NBA history but that doesnt mean he was as a player one of the greatest .

I would consider being lucky "clutch". Yeah, he beat the Steelers on the playoffs on a pass. I remember that game, he was getting abused as the Steelers were killing him with their defense and then went to prevent, which prevents you from winning and he hit a wide open guy because of it. Then got creamed by a better team.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 01:54:25 PM »

I would consider being lucky "clutch". Yeah, he beat the Steelers on the playoffs on a pass. I remember that game, he was getting abused as the Steelers were killing him with their defense and then went to prevent, which prevents you from winning and he hit a wide open guy because of it. Then got creamed by a better team.

Skip on basketball though is much better , yes it's annoying he hasn't let go of his Lebron hate , but he is right that Lebron doesn't deserve to be in same category as Micheal Jordan .

I will tell you the times he has been right :

On Dwight : everyone called him the next Shaq , and Skip said absolutely not he has little post slips and once he loses his athletic ability he will fall of fast(as what happened)

On the Spurs : everyone understimates them year after year and skip always predicts them
to go far 

On the 2013 lakers : he said that team wouldn't work out

On Westbrook Durant : he said in 2013 that he doesn't think this duo will work out in long run
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies