Which job is more degrading?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:31:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Which job is more degrading?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Which job is more degrading?
stripper

minimum wage clerk at Wal-Mart

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Which job is more degrading?  (Read 4581 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2005, 10:31:47 AM »

I am a stripper and enjoy working at my strip club, where I am judged exclusively by how much silicone is in my... err, chest area. Wink

I hate fake boobs. I refuse to get lap dances from strippers with them. I made a mistaken last time I was at Deja Vu when I got a dance from a stripper who was otherwise very hot, but I had not seen her on stage yet and thus had not seen her naked. Then I found out she had this gross surgical scar under one of her tits. Yuck. I probably won't get any dance from a stripper now unless I've already seen her naked.

You forget that strippers job lives are limited - once the beauty goes, so does the job.

You don't think WalMart drones' lives are limited?!

You are a complete dumbass if you didn't get what I meant. It simply means that their ability to do their job fades much faster with age than does the WalMart worker.

See my post on that earlier.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2005, 10:45:30 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

[/quote]

You are a complete dumbass if you didn't get what I meant. It simply means that their ability to do their job fades much faster with age than does the WalMart worker.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I saw it, that's not the point - opebo misinterpreted something in a completely stupid and idiotic way.

As to your post, I didn't say that strippers had to be ideal physically, but the fact is that as they get older they will become less appealing. I don't think many people want a lapdance from a 40 or 50 year old woman.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2005, 10:49:12 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I saw it, that's not the point - opebo misinterpreted something in a completely stupid and idiotic way.

As to your post, I didn't say that strippers had to be ideal physically, but the fact is that as they get older they will become less appealing. I don't think many people want a lapdance from a 40 or 50 year old woman.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know, but like I said they can last into their mid-30s, whichis around 15 years or so, and who wants to work at Wal-Mart for 15 years?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2005, 11:38:56 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I know, but like I said they can last into their mid-30s, whichis around 15 years or so, and who wants to work at Wal-Mart for 15 years?
[/quote]

Well, let me put it this way - if you last at Wal-Mart for more than 5 years, you are probably a manager by then.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2005, 11:45:23 AM »

Being a stripper is not degrading; it's "empowering."

Heck, I'd love to have members of the opposite sex throw money at my feet just for the privilege of seeing my body.  That would rule! Smiley
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 11:54:05 AM »

It's not to see their body though, you can do that with just the cover fee. The tips are for them to rub their tits in your face.

I agree it's not degrading though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies