I really need attention, because I lack it in other means, therefore AMA!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:09:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I really need attention, because I lack it in other means, therefore AMA!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I really need attention, because I lack it in other means, therefore AMA!  (Read 424 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 30, 2017, 04:34:38 PM »

I succumbed to the peer pressure in the hopes no one asks me anything so this post will go into obscurity.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 05:07:11 PM »

It's more fun to seek reactions than seek attention. Wink
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 05:24:54 PM »

Oh, I'll show you not asking anything!

1. If I recall, you've lived in at least three states by the age of 15 that are nowhere near adjacent: which do you identify with the most?

2. I know you have quite the eye for decor, so what is your favourite place to go furniture shopping? What variety of wood most bedazzles your expert eyes?

3. You're still pretty suburban, so in spite of our mutual love of public transit systems, I guess you may be driving soon? What three albums are you taking with you to pop in when you roll down the windows?

4. While you are quite a lovely goddess in your own right, which mythological Greek god would you be most inclined to be if such a supernatural world existed?

5. What politicians do you ship?

6. Please tell us what you intend to do with your life so we have it on record to either laugh at in two years or stand in awe that you are of the 0.1% successfully accomplish it all.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 09:17:22 PM »

It's more fun to seek reactions than seek attention. Wink

Eh. I think there needs to be a healthy mix.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Most definitely Virginia. I am a native Tennessean (and a 4-year veteran of the scum that is/was Walker's Wisconsin), but I have to go with Virginia for it's natural beauty, history, politics, and it's people all around. So yeah, I have to choose my new and current home.

Well, first off, Restoration Hardware, like that's even a question. We have a membership there for the place in Tysons (local mall, 11th biggest in the country!), great deals! Secondly, I think it is all dependent on what you are carving or building, but if I had to choose, I'd say mahogany (specifically West Indie Mahogany). It is quite beautiful, my guitar is actually made of it.

I just turned 16 and 3 months, which means I am able to get my license!... after I have at least 45 hours of behind the wheel training with a parent... Anyways, I am at hour 18. But I think some of the hot mixes I am planning on digging are a jumble of Queen (YAS), Springsteen, AC/DC, and some Green Day. On picking albums, I'd have to go with Queen's "A Night At The Opera", Johnny Cash's "Unchained", and "We Three Kings" by the Irish Tenors. I think that having that diversity would allow for some fun road trips. On the issue of public transportation, SEPTA is a beautiful service, as is WMATA. It is absolutely disgraceful and unpatriotic that individuals don't have a love of these great, AMERICAN, institutions.

I think Athena (Minerva) has them all beat here. She is a legitimate badass. And, like, all of them have good powers, but she just knocks it out of the park. Plus, with her owl, she could have a great "Who's On First" comedy stand-up.

Well, I mean obviously BernieXHillary. People think attracting the WWC to the party will help boost the Democratic popularity. Nah. It's all about the candidate's sexual attraction to one another. For obviously gay politicians, I'd go with RubioXBaldwin. Hillaryious combination.

Well, my plan is to of course, go to GWU, get my Masters (they have a pretty dank 5-year program), majoring in A Mix of PolySci, Economics/Fiscal Policy, Law, and just all around delving into Public Policy, and then either pursue my doctorate, or run for Virginia State Assembly, if I am not tapped to help another campaign or assist someone in their run. If I don't pursue my political run (right off the bat), I really would love to teach Government/Public Policy (nothing below 8th grade). Anyways, I do have plans to hopefully run for office someday, but we'll see, as time progresses!

Thanks, smilo, for all your gloriously lavenous questions as usual!
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 08:43:08 AM »

Ted Cruz is wayyyyy more obviously gay than Marco Rubio imo
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 07:31:13 AM »

Why Gov. Never Again?   Virginia allows a 2nd term so long as it is not consecutive (see Mills Godwin).
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 07:38:13 AM »

What are your favorite books?
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »

What should not happen again?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 06:54:00 PM »

Tell me, did you know, that the bird is the word?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 06:59:59 PM »

How did your band do at that festival in Chicago?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 08:55:38 AM »

Why Gov. Never Again?   Virginia allows a 2nd term so long as it is not consecutive (see Mills Godwin).

Sadly, so. I think that the term limit is quite silly, as is our every year elections (fun, yet draining to canvass, and harmful to voter turnout). But, if it gives us Governor Northam, I am happy.

Hmmm. This is a great question. If I had to pick a couple books that I really enjoyed, I'd pick Catch 22, Fear and Loathing in '72, A Heart of Darkness, among many others. But those are the ones that are sticking in my head atm.

Well, this name originated off of two things, one (the one I tell everyone) is that I did this after I went to the Holocaust museum in Israel, Yad Vashem. But the other, and much less monumental, reason was due to the fact that I was a 13 year old libertarian edgelord, so I vowed for that to never happen again.

Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!

I believe it was pretty fun for them. I, sadly, was not able to go due to having the Virginia State Debate Championship that weekend, of which I did place first. But one of my friends, who would've been unable to go due to financial reasons, was able to use my "ticket".

Thanks folks!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies