BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:00:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 40866 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: May 09, 2017, 10:03:31 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Maintain emotional control.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #351 on: May 09, 2017, 10:06:25 PM »

You've got to be frickin kidding me. You liberals with your stupid EVERYONE IS A RACIST IF THEY WANNA FOLLOW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

I'm sick and tired of liberals calling EVERYTHING Republicans do as "racist" and "xenophobic" (which doesn't make sense because NO ONE is AFRAID of IMMIGRANTS)

Grow the hell up

Wow, you're fully triggered huh? Not a liberal, was a Republican for 16 years, Republicans aren't Republicans anymore. Everything is in that party is built on hating minorities and forcing beliefs on people. Trust me, a lot of Republicans are terrified of immigrants coming in and taking their jobs and raping their wives and killing their kids and turning the US into a caliphate. My uncle is one of the cultists.

Trump should have been impeached by now for incompetence. He's slowly but surely hanging himself.
I'm not afraid of immigrants. My father is one.  I have never EVER once in my life met someone afraid of immigration and immigrants as a whole. You say you left the party, huh? I feel that the Party of Lincoln, the one built to STOP slavery, is much better than the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow, the one with a slave mentality towards immigrants, the one that promotes white guilt for s*** these people haven't even done.  There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

I don't see how hard it is to understand that the parties switched, all those old racist Democrats became even older racist Republicans in the late 80s and early 90s. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, many others. My uncle is one of those people terrified of "the evil muslims who are coming here to rape and murder us", I know many people like him.

You're right, all those people need to go, we'd lose about 75% of the elected Republicans, but it will be a good purge, might possibly bring me back!
I like how I never even said the parties didn't switched. And no, I don't believe they switched 100%. Yes, Republicans became more conservative, but that's after they overwhelmingly supported civil rights. Yes, Democrats became more liberal, but they seem to have maintained their plantation mentality.

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk

It opened my eyes even further after I did.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #352 on: May 09, 2017, 10:07:02 PM »

Grow the hell up

Lmao, what a world we live in.
One where the Democrats have spread so many f***ing lies that Americans get sucked in to the deceit about the Republicans being "racist"?

Not lies, most Republicans are racist, sickened me for way too long. It doesn't mean they're all out there as Nazis mind you, but when any topic is brought up it always comes back to some minority or muslims and something that needs to be done about them. Mexicans taking our jobs, etc.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #353 on: May 09, 2017, 10:08:50 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2017, 10:10:27 PM by TheSaint250 »

Grow the hell up

One where the Democrats have spread so many f***ing lies that Americans get sucked in to the deceit about the Republicans being "racist"?

Not lies, most Republicans are racist, sickened me for way too long. It doesn't mean they're all out there as Nazis mind you, but when any topic is brought up it always comes back to some minority or muslims and something that needs to be done about them. Mexicans taking our jobs, etc.
It's not blaming Mexicans for being Mexican but it's about sending our jobs overseas. that's not racist that's just promoting giving americans jobs sent overseas. If Mexicans enter legally, then by all means give them the jobs that other Americans should get since they are now americans. no one says anything different. it is 100% a lie, most republicans are not racist
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #354 on: May 09, 2017, 10:08:52 PM »

I like how I never even said the parties didn't switched. And no, I don't believe they switched 100%. Yes, Republicans became more conservative, but that's after they overwhelmingly supported civil rights. Yes, Democrats became more liberal, but they seem to have maintained their plantation mentality.

There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

Looks like you're a Democrat now. Welcome!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #355 on: May 09, 2017, 10:09:15 PM »

There is NO hate in the GOP for any minorities, and if ANYONE WHATSOEVER DOES, then they should be kicked out of the f***ing party and sent back to the damn Democrats

I'll never join the party of hate and segregation
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #356 on: May 09, 2017, 10:09:21 PM »

Grow the hell up

I don't see how hard it is to understand that the parties switched, all those old racist Democrats became even older racist Republicans in the late 80s and early 90s. Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms, many others. My uncle is one of those people terrified of "the evil muslims who are coming here to rape and murder us", I know many people like him.

You're right, all those people need to go, we'd lose about 75% of the elected Republicans, but it will be a good purge, might possibly bring me back!

Oh God, RINO Tom is going to be triggered.

*writes five paragraph response on how Phil Scott and Charlie Baker are what Republicans really are, and not the Steve Kings and Donald Trumps.*

Haha! Amusing, especially since they are crucified as "RINOs and evil libs" in most conservative Republican circles.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #357 on: May 09, 2017, 10:10:28 PM »

So you support the wall on the Mexican boarder to keep the few illegal Mexicans out? You support the Muslim ban to keep Muslims out? How is that not the current party of segregation?
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #358 on: May 09, 2017, 10:12:47 PM »

So you support the wall on the Mexican boarder to keep the few illegal Mexicans out? You support the Muslim ban to keep Muslims out? How is that not the current party of segregation?
Yes I support the wall but also support the institution of legal immigration, just as Trump does. no I don't support a Muslim ban, which is no longer (thank God) Trump's policy and hasn't been since before the campaign.  And when it was, I remember a large number of republicans condemning it.

there is no segregation with the wall or in current policy
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #359 on: May 09, 2017, 10:13:40 PM »

It's not blaming Mexicans for being Mexican but it's about sending our jobs overseas. that's not racist that's just promoting giving americans jobs sent overseas. it is 100% a lie, most republicans are not racist

NAFTA was Reagan's idea

Most free trade deals were approved unanimously by Republicans in Congress

You don't even know why you vote the way you do
lol I never even said this was my position. all I'm trying to point out is people who say this are not racist
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #360 on: May 09, 2017, 10:14:36 PM »

Grow the hell up

I tell people who advocate for shooting unarmed black teens racist:grow up.

His president wants to grab a soap star by the p*****: give him a chance.

Lol.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #361 on: May 09, 2017, 10:15:53 PM »

If you take Flake's tweet and trim a few words, you end up with what countless Republicans both on and off this forum have been doing all night:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

At what point do people stop doing the desperate mental gymnastics trying to justify Trump's actions? I know partisanship has a powerful effect on the mind, but jfc. Watching this back and forth with some people strongly reminds me of this guy:

TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #362 on: May 09, 2017, 10:16:07 PM »

Grow the hell up

I tell people who advocate for shooting unarmed black teens racist:grow up.

His president wants to grab a soap star by the p*****: give him a chance.

Lol.
the f*** are you talking about

and yes the locker talk was wrong
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #363 on: May 09, 2017, 10:16:46 PM »

Yes I support the wall but also support the institution of legal immigration, just as Trump does. no I don't support a Muslim ban, which is no longer (thank God) Trump's policy and hasn't been since before the campaign.  And when it was, I remember a large number of republicans condemning it.

there is no segregation with the wall or in current policy

Remember to say "thank you for the kool aid Reverend Jim".
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #364 on: May 09, 2017, 10:17:13 PM »

Grow the hell up

And honey what lies are the Democrats spreading? You're the ones who tried to tell people that the ice caps aren't melting.

Also, you said Republicans aren't racist, but uhhh aren't you from Florida? Can you not explain why Frank Artiles resigned for saying the n-word just last week? Pathetic.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #365 on: May 09, 2017, 10:18:04 PM »

Grow the hell up

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk

It opened my eyes even further after I did.

This last post reply is emblematic of this thread's devolution.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #366 on: May 09, 2017, 10:19:37 PM »
« Edited: May 09, 2017, 10:24:35 PM by TheSaint250 »

Grow the hell up

And honey what lies are the Democrats spreading? You're the ones who tried to tell people that the ice caps aren't melting.

Also, you said Republicans aren't racist, but uhhh aren't you from Florida? Can you not explain why Frank Artiles resigned for saying the n-word just last week? Pathetic.
You say "you" as if you know me. I believe in global warming and i want to stop it.

and so one guy dropped the n-bomb and now all republicans are racist?

so are all democrats racist because that woman from idaho running for dnc chair said all white people should just shut up? and all those people who called tim scott a traitor to his race and an uncle tom?
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #367 on: May 09, 2017, 10:26:09 PM »

If you take Flake's tweet and trim a few words, you end up with what countless Republicans both on and off this forum have been doing all night:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

At what point do people stop doing the desperate mental gymnastics trying to justify Trump's actions? I know partisanship has a powerful effect on the mind, but jfc. Watching this back and forth with some people strongly reminds me of this guy:

This is what living under a two-party system does to you.

And don't you DARE think about voting third-party instead of voting in lockstep with your "team", you're throwing your vote away.

The sooner we do electoral reform, the better. It should have been done after Bush vs. Gore.
coloradocowboi
United States

« Reply #368 on: May 09, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »

Grow the hell up

You say "you" as if you know me. I believe in global warming and i want to stop it.

and so one guy dropped the n-bomb and now all republicans are racist?

so are all democrats racist because that woman from idaho running for doc chair said all white people should just shut up?

Okay well great job stopping climate change with Trump and Ryan. I'm sure the polar bears will thank you when they are forced to evolve into pinnipeds.

One comment? Here's a few more:

Rick Santorum-said Black people were better off under slavery
Sarah Palin-called Obama 'boy' and accused him of 'shucking and jiving'
Michelle Bachmann-said Huma Abedin's father has ties to ISIS
Mike Huckabee-Defended Dylan Roof and the confederate flag
Corey Stewart-Ditto
Newt Gingrich-called Spanish the 'language of the ghetto'--obviously has never read Cervantes
Donald Trump-called Mexican immigrants rapists, accused Black people of being more violent than whites, retweeted neo-Nazis
Ron Paul-quoted neo-Nazis in his newsletter
Steve King-said that Mexican teenagers have calves like cantaloupes so they can bring drugs to America
Jeff Sessions- called the Klan "okay"
George Allen- called an Indian American 'maraca'
Geoff Davis-also calling Obama 'boy'
and the countless signs and posters comparing Obama (and Michelle) to a monkey and Osama bin Laden posted on official GOP party pages, held up at tea party rallies, etc.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #369 on: May 09, 2017, 10:28:30 PM »

Deep breaths guys.
Deblano
EdgarAllenYOLO
United States

« Reply #370 on: May 09, 2017, 10:30:14 PM »

We don't do that here. This is the internet.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #371 on: May 09, 2017, 10:30:32 PM »

My God, this thread has derailed since I was here earlier.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #372 on: May 09, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »

Let me apologize for resulting in this getting out-of-hand (no, I am not reneging my previous point. I just felt it was wrong to go off on a tangent).
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #373 on: May 09, 2017, 10:33:05 PM »

I know, I'm trying to not be the villain but I think I will be forced to go there. Sad
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #374 on: May 09, 2017, 10:34:19 PM »

I'm very glad I had finals today and missed out on this thread.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies