BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:02:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 40887 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:56:55 AM »

It really is, and that is extraordinarily disappointing and disheartening.

I voted for George W. Bush and John McCain. 2016 was the first time I've voted for a Democrat.

Everything I've witnessed from the entirety of the campaign season to now, with this embarrassment of an administration, has convinced me to never vote Republican ever again.  Not only from within the Trump administration, but also the utter lack of accountability being directed to it by the failed Republican Congress.  And not just that, but also the continued blind support of every day Americans like EnglishPete who will literally keep supporting Trump no matter what happens.  I said it a day or two ago, but even if Trump somehow tried to overthrow the government to install a dictatorship, these people would still blindly follow.  He is their savior.  He means more to them than any religion or creed they've previously claimed to cherish.  He is their Jesus Christ and they will follow him to the bitter end.

I am completely done with the Republican Party and I have zero respect for the opinions and views of Trump supporters.  The current state of the White House should bring shame to every single individual living in this country; if it doesn't, then there is something seriously psychologically wrong with you.
EnglishPete isn't even an American, hence the name Tongue
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 02:25:15 PM »

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/332981-amash-endorses-democratic-bill-to-create-independent-russia-probe Amash is signing onto the dem bill to create an independent russia probe, first Republican to break ranks in the House, although he is probably the most never-trump republican in the House...
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/862774350398849024
NBC/SurveyMonkey poll finds 54% think it was inappropriate to fire Comey, 38% find it "appropriate"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies