BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:11:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Fires Comey  (Read 40901 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 11, 2017, 09:39:09 AM »

The problem is the mainstream media has lost all credibility by showing its obvious liberal bias. This has been long known, but never more visible than with Trump. Therefore, conservatives feel it falls on them to defend 'their man'. There's no question that some of the coverage has been hyperbolic. I agree with Howard Kurtz at Fox News. He stipulates that it's true Trump's rationale that Comey was fired over the Clinton e-mails is hard to believe, but still that comparisons of Trump to Nixon or suggestions that Pence will soon take over go too far, and are hysterical. This is quite right. Besides, such suggestions will only lead to false hope among liberals when they fail to materialize (as is likely). This Kurtz is a reasonable fellow, he should be given his own show if Hannity leaves.

Insert gif of Fonzie jumping Shark Tank here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 09:40:59 AM »

The problem is the mainstream media has lost all credibility by showing its obvious liberal bias. This has been long known, but never more visible than with Trump. Therefore, conservatives feel it falls on them to defend 'their man'. There's no question that some of the coverage has been hyperbolic. I agree with Howard Kurtz at Fox News. He stipulates that it's true Trump's rationale that Comey was fired over the Clinton e-mails is hard to believe, but still that comparisons of Trump to Nixon or suggestions that Pence will soon take over go too far, and are hysterical. This is quite right. Besides, such suggestions will only lead to false hope among liberals when they fail to materialize (as is likely). This Kurtz is a reasonable fellow, he should be given his own show if Hannity leaves.

Yepp. Trump was not born 'teflon'. Media made him that way. He is though (very?) good at exploiting that (their bias). Credit where it's due.

Fact checkers do have a well known bias against stupid
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 02:08:19 PM »

Sorry buddy...I dont trust the FAKE NEWS mainstream media...until InfoWars or Alex Jones says its true...I dont believe it.

This argument is patented by Republicans and only can by used by Blue avatars.
Your post is reported to the Mods.
I'm so scared!

Oh c'mon man. That WAS funny. Tongue

It's nice to see at least one Trump supporter here with anv (intentional) sense of humor.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies