AMA: I did one before, but I deleted it with the rest of my posts
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:32:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  AMA: I did one before, but I deleted it with the rest of my posts
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AMA: I did one before, but I deleted it with the rest of my posts  (Read 444 times)
ssuperflash
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 12, 2017, 08:38:10 PM »

?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:41:45 PM »

1. Why did you delete all your posts?

2. Are you going to stick around? If no, why not?

3. If you could change one thing about Atlas (within reason) that would make you more interested in sticking around, what would it be?
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 09:54:53 PM »

Will you delete this thread?
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 10:10:51 PM »

Will you delete me?

Cry
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 09:48:15 AM »

Can you not delete threads that you created that also have good posts from other users?
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 03:16:33 PM »

They weren't what I would call constructive. It was time for a spring cleaning. Let's try for short essays from now on.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
No, because the forum is at a low point at the moment. Plus, finals. I might occasionally read the general discussion boards for news.

I guess that I'd want to allow for a greater diversity of political opinions. Right now it's all people with the same or similar views, with a few commies and moderate Republicans thrown in. I'm not sure how we could change this organically, but it would be nice.

Yes, eventually. Or a mod will.

It's up to you to delete yourself. Make it your mission to delete 10 posts a day, then 20. Soon, you'll have zero.

I will second that part.  I haven't been on much the last several days (well, until the last 24 hours) because it is so insufferable to read the Atlas boards whenever Trump does anything because it becomes an echo chamber of how awful the AHCA is perceived to be, for example.  Or, how the Democrats will pick up 100 seats in the midterms.  I haven't dared clicked on the Comey thread, because I know what will be in there.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 03:23:44 PM »

They weren't what I would call constructive. It was time for a spring cleaning. Let's try for short essays from now on.

No, because the forum is at a low point at the moment. Plus, finals. I might occasionally read the general discussion boards for news.

I guess that I'd want to allow for a greater diversity of political opinions. Right now it's all people with the same or similar views, with a few commies and moderate Republicans thrown in. I'm not sure how we could change this organically, but it would be nice.

Yes, eventually. Or a mod will.

It's up to you to delete yourself. Make it your mission to delete 10 posts a day, then 20. Soon, you'll have zero.

I will second that part.  I haven't been on much the last several days (well, until the last 24 hours) because it is so insufferable to read the Atlas boards whenever Trump does anything because it becomes an echo chamber of how awful the AHCA is perceived to be, for example.  Or, how the Democrats will pick up 100 seats in the midterms.  I haven't dared clicked on the Comey thread, because I know what will be in there.

Completely agree, sheltering yourself from multiple differing opinions is really the sane thing, because they're in their liberal bubble and shouldn't be saved by the truth about how great Trump is.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies