Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:44:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21954 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2017, 06:48:51 PM »

Are those 2 things really all that much to ask?

they are not.

they are just the....sub-topic, atm.

as long as there is no useful check on this administration, the leaks are all which is between the administration and the "ignorance" of the us citizens.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #226 on: May 15, 2017, 06:49:37 PM »

So Trumpers are literally party before country after 30 years of waving the flag
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #227 on: May 15, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »

Lol
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #228 on: May 15, 2017, 06:51:35 PM »

This is amazing!
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2017, 06:51:50 PM »

The easter bunny is real.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #230 on: May 15, 2017, 06:54:03 PM »

i am more than happy to realize, that the US media and patriots inside the WH are able to save this country even without congress.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #231 on: May 15, 2017, 06:54:33 PM »

Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #232 on: May 15, 2017, 06:56:46 PM »

Someone said it best by describing the WH as the plot from House of Cards and the characters from VEEP.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #233 on: May 15, 2017, 06:57:47 PM »

Time to resign!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #234 on: May 15, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »

Who the heck would leak this? That's my concern.

As much as I believe Trump could do this, it's hard to believe that anyone in the room would leak this -- at least on this side. It would have only been the upper circle in the room, correct? So wouldn't the leak be more likely to have come from the Russians? I'm totally willing to believe this, but it seems just... a bit off. I don't know.

This is my point. If this hurts our credibility, why would a concerned leaker not just let it kept secret? That way, our allies wouldn't even know about it.

Leaking this is in and of itself a security issue.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #235 on: May 15, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »

Someone said it best by describing the WH as the plot from House of Cards and the characters from VEEP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #236 on: May 15, 2017, 06:59:02 PM »

I'm getting sick of this "Republicans are putting party before country" bulls***.  Suddenly, searching for the truth stopped becoming relevant for Democrats.  Literally every. single. damn. thing. with Russia is now somehow traitorous.  GET THE FACTS.

Nancy Pelosi saying ACA needed to be passed before reading the bill wasn't party over country?  Democrats protecting Hillary despite her perjuring herself wasn't party over country?  Obama gave guns to f***ing Mexican criminals, one of which killed a border patrolman.  WHERE WAS THE F***ING OUTRAGE FROM DEMOCRATS?!?!?

In addition, I have never once called a Democrat a traitor to the country.  That is a disgusting accusation if not true, yet Democrats have no problem spending EVERY F***ING MINUTE calling Republicans traitors.

Grow the hell up.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #237 on: May 15, 2017, 06:59:12 PM »

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!

ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #238 on: May 15, 2017, 07:00:08 PM »

How to tell @gregpmiller and @GregJaffe have it right: They know *which* details Trump told Lavrov. Officials asked WP not to publish them.

https://twitter.com/bartongellman/status/864266610240090112

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #239 on: May 15, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »

And we should believe McMaster and the WH because....

McMaster is a highly respected general and a truthful man.

And Michael Flynn is (was) a "highly respected general and a truthful man."
LOL.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #240 on: May 15, 2017, 07:01:36 PM »

And we should believe McMaster and the WH because....

McMaster is a highly respected general and a truthful man.

And Michael Flynn is (was) a "highly respected general and a truthful man."
LOL.
Was Flynn praised from both sides? No.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #241 on: May 15, 2017, 07:01:46 PM »

I'm getting sick of this "Republicans are putting party before country" bulls***.  Suddenly, searching for the truth stopped becoming relevant for Democrats.  Literally every. single. damn. thing. with Russia is now somehow traitorous.  GET THE FACTS.

Nancy Pelosi saying ACA needed to be passed before reading the bill wasn't party over country?  Democrats protecting Hillary despite her perjuring herself wasn't party over country?  Obama gave guns to f***ing Mexican criminals, one of which killed a border patrolman.  WHERE WAS THE F***ING OUTRAGE FROM DEMOCRATS?!?!?

In addition, I have never once called a Democrat a traitor to the country.  That is a disgusting accusation if not true, yet Democrats have no problem spending EVERY F***ING MINUTE calling Republicans traitors.

Grow the hell up.

Holy, false equivalence.

Oh well, I cut you some slack. It must be hard having to defend this ****show every single day.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #242 on: May 15, 2017, 07:02:22 PM »

So Trumpers are literally party before country after 30 years of waving the flag

If that's not clear by now, I don't know what more evidence you could possibly need to show that the "real Americans" and Evangelicals alike (a lot of overlap there) are the biggest bunch of hypocrites and should never be taken seriously ever again.

Wait, why must it be assumed that *your* position is the american one, and anyone who disagrees with you is a traitorous human being? Isn't that sort of absolutism dangerous to society?

Why do so many red avatars on this board act like they are somehow above the fray when it comes to their views and their actions? You guys think your opposition to trump stems from some higher, more decent source than partisanship, when in reality it doesn't. Because for 15 MONTHS this board poo-pooed the hillary email story, a development that virtually ALL independently-minded people, even many on the left, admitted was a huge deal that played a role in her losing.

I'm fine with you being against trump, but do not sit here and tell me you are somehow a better person than people who choose to defend him. You call others "party before country" people, but you punted when it came to hillar's reckless practice.

We are all in the mud of partisanship, and it's not as black/white as "anyone who defends him is anti-american". Get out with that crap. It's a mechanism to protect you from debate. You are set in your ways and will never  change from your basic worldview, which is that

right=bad
left=good
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #243 on: May 15, 2017, 07:02:50 PM »

Grow the hell up.

Holy, false equivalence.

Oh well, I cut you some slack. It must be hard having to defend this ****show every single day.
I just want the damn truth.  The actual truth, not the Democrat-washed one.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #244 on: May 15, 2017, 07:03:10 PM »

McMaster just gave the shortest briefing with no questions. Spewing complete BS.

Another respect civil servant's reputation down the tubs.

Another person "takes the sword" for the orange-haired clown.
But why ? !
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #245 on: May 15, 2017, 07:03:21 PM »

"republicans" are not committing treason.

trump would have - if he weren't the prez.

the question is only if republicans are defending a treasonous act.

defending it is not treason...just spineless and pathetic.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #246 on: May 15, 2017, 07:04:16 PM »

Grow the hell up.

Holy, false equivalence.

Sure.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #247 on: May 15, 2017, 07:04:28 PM »

"republicans" are now committing treason.

trump would have - if he weren't the prez.

the question is only if republicans are defending a treasonous act.

defending it is not treason...just spineless and pathetic.
None of this was treason.  And in addition, so Republicans not calling for Trump's impeachment daily are traitors?
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #248 on: May 15, 2017, 07:04:55 PM »

Grow the hell up.

Holy, false equivalence.

Just think...if Trump released his tax returns and a special bi-partisan prosecutor investigated this whole thing...you could get the truth
Wow, what do you know? I want both of those things.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #249 on: May 15, 2017, 07:05:32 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2017, 07:07:21 PM by Yank2133 »

McMaster just gave the shortest briefing with no questions. Spewing complete BS.

Another respect civil servant's reputation down the tubs.

Another person "takes the sword" for the orange-haired clown.
But why ? !

I don't understand it.

Trump is toxic, no one rep is quite the same after working for him.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies