Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:25:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21905 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: May 15, 2017, 08:24:48 PM »

The most disgusting personal attack is Donald Trump's attack on the decency of every single American.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #351 on: May 15, 2017, 08:24:53 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #352 on: May 15, 2017, 08:26:16 PM »

Who the hell are these leakers? "Former senior officials". My guess is Obama-holdovers. He really needs to drain the swamp. Everytime he sneezes there is a leak about it trying to tarnish him.
It was the Israeli government
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #353 on: May 15, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »

and that's your only problem atm?
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #354 on: May 15, 2017, 08:26:34 PM »

Mmhmm.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #355 on: May 15, 2017, 08:27:10 PM »

Why is it that every single new thing that comes up about Trump and/or his administration is immediately dismissed by his supporters?  Is it just them trying to save face, or are they legitimately deranged?

If Hillary had won, and then all of these revelations started coming out of possible Russian collusion and her giving classified info (reportedly more info than even our allies have on the matter), then she would lose my support.  At some point, something has got to give with these people.

Answer: They are legitimately deranged. Especially marty.
Also, nothing "will give with these people." If trump walked up to marty's mother and shot her in her head, marty would find an excuse for why it was acceptable, and he would still support the orange-haired slug.

that is a disgusting thing to say

disgusting, but true
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #356 on: May 15, 2017, 08:30:27 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #357 on: May 15, 2017, 08:30:39 PM »

https://t.co/JI4S8Kv9l8

hmm....
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #358 on: May 15, 2017, 08:32:01 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #359 on: May 15, 2017, 08:32:19 PM »

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
haha Smiley
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #360 on: May 15, 2017, 08:34:39 PM »

conservative washington examiner cuts through WH farce.

Regarding Russian meeting, Trump administration is denying charges — about sources, methods and operations — that the Washington Post didn't make
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/regarding-russian-meeting-trump-administration-is-denying-chargeabout-sources-methods-and-operationsthat-the-washington-post-didnt-make/article/2623174
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #361 on: May 15, 2017, 08:36:40 PM »

I have a conspiracy theory - Jared Kushner is the leaker.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #362 on: May 15, 2017, 08:38:20 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2017, 08:40:05 PM by Invisible Obama »

"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"

At some point you have to stop dismissing all criticism of Trump as people being angry about the election result.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #363 on: May 15, 2017, 08:39:02 PM »

Maybe Trump should stop being so shady and then there would be nothing to leak?
Thomas Jackson
ghostmonkey

Political Matrix
E: 8.77, S: 8.79

« Reply #364 on: May 15, 2017, 08:40:09 PM »

"Trump won."

Fixed.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #365 on: May 15, 2017, 08:40:21 PM »

PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #366 on: May 15, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »

@jessebwatters on leaks: "If you're a disloyal person, you sing to @washingtonpost. If you're a loyal person, you take it to your superior"
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/864289022759370752
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »

I agree his lack of political skill is not an asset in Washington, but it's an asset to the voters who elected him who feel screwed from politicians for over 25 years.

At some point you have to stop dismissing all criticism of Trump as people being angry about the election result.

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #368 on: May 15, 2017, 08:43:20 PM »

republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2017, 08:44:04 PM »

If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #370 on: May 15, 2017, 08:44:57 PM »

of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #371 on: May 15, 2017, 08:45:19 PM »

of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
what
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #372 on: May 15, 2017, 08:45:30 PM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/15/trump-russia-classified-information-238417

Snowden has given serious information to China and Russia-anyone who thinks otherwise is a dope! He is a traitor who fled-he knew the crime!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/355119266317615105
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2017, 08:46:50 PM »

I agree his lack of political skill is not an asset in Washington, but it's an asset to the voters who elected him who feel screwed from politicians for over 25 years.

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

From Breitbarg, presumably
Or CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/health/post-election-stress-partner/
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2017, 08:49:26 PM »

It did it's job alright, it put a nutcase in control of the nuclear codes and classified information. That's not a good thing and reinforces the need for the National Popular Vote Compact.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies