Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:25:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21909 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: May 15, 2017, 09:04:58 PM »

We have a suspected terrorist threadjacking all over the place. Atlas mods are weak. We need new leadership!
Me?
I'm referring to Muammar al-Naso
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #401 on: May 15, 2017, 09:05:19 PM »

We have a suspected terrorist threadjacking all over the place. Atlas mods are weak. We need new leadership!
Me?
Who's that?
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #402 on: May 15, 2017, 09:05:46 PM »

As has been commented on Twitter, the President's tweets are like a time traveler unable to warn himself. God help us if he tweeted about nuclear clouds, lol.

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #403 on: May 15, 2017, 09:07:12 PM »

Me?
Who's that?
Reaganfan. He posted a video where he wore a towel and pretended to be a terrorist a while back.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #404 on: May 15, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"
PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!
republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
what
it's not a complex concept m8
You said EC but you meant PV
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
You're...you're saying NO Republican has won the EC since 1988?  The f***?

What about Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Trump in 2016?

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.

How did bush not win the EC in 2004
Heard of a little thing called voter fraud?
bush was closer in Wisconsin then Kerry was in Ohio .

Kerry lost Ohio by more then one hundred thousand votes

Kerry didn't lose Ohio
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #405 on: May 15, 2017, 09:08:41 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"
PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!
republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
what
it's not a complex concept m8
You said EC but you meant PV
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
You're...you're saying NO Republican has won the EC since 1988?  The f***?

What about Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Trump in 2016?

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.

How did bush not win the EC in 2004
Heard of a little thing called voter fraud?
bush was closer in Wisconsin then Kerry was in Ohio .

Kerry lost Ohio by more then one hundred thousand votes

Kerry didn't lose Ohio
lol funny
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #406 on: May 15, 2017, 09:09:12 PM »

Lolololol Sean Hannity is all about Clinton Foundation and emails tonight this is amazing.
Also had the Naso "STOP LEAKING!" line
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2017, 09:09:37 PM »

There's enough going on in this thread without going off on tangents, I think.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »

Us intell official says trump was trying to show russians "how cooperative he wants to be with them" in fight against isis. @washingtonpost
https://twitter.com/RichardEngel/status/864296164715356160
AtorBoltox

« Reply #409 on: May 15, 2017, 09:11:41 PM »

I'm obviously trolling. but it's interesting that the Republicans here take more offence at random people saying Bush committed fraud than the the President of the United States setting up phoney commissions to investigate voter fraud
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #410 on: May 15, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »

Top headlines on foxnews.com right now:

"Hillary Clinton launches Onward Together PAC"
"Could a probe of Hillary's email server be reopened?"
"Hillary Clinton launches PAC aimed at resisting Trump"
"Krauthammer on DNC slamming Trump intel reveal: Hillary did much worse"

The story is everywhere now. MSNBC, CNN, and even FOX.
It's news. Of course they're going to cover it.  That's why it's called Fox NEWS.

But I don't understand these Fox News headlines ......
TheSaint250 said that Fox always places "true news" on their front page (see his comment referenced above, that I brought forward here, from his earlier post).
LOL.

It's not covered as it should be, but it's being covered

But yet ALL the other news channels/sites are "fake news," but FOX (and possibly) Breitbart are the only real news that exist (so says the orange-haired slug and his cultist followers).
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #411 on: May 15, 2017, 09:12:21 PM »

All the pretzels that republicans on this forum are tying themselves in are amusing. 
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #412 on: May 15, 2017, 09:14:02 PM »

Lolololol Sean Hannity is all about Clinton Foundation and emails tonight this is amazing.
Also had the Naso "STOP LEAKING!" line

What a joke.
Sean Hannity is worthless "news."
AtorBoltox

« Reply #413 on: May 15, 2017, 09:21:31 PM »

This is beyond a joke at this point
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #414 on: May 15, 2017, 09:24:26 PM »

to be fair, conor made a joke.

for real.

actually....hannity talked about the clinton foundation and tucker about a student who likes chavez or sometzhing.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #415 on: May 15, 2017, 09:25:50 PM »

LOL.
Oh my ..... this is hilarious !
Fox needs to display "real news" for all the trump cultists, because otherwise said cultists would go bananas if they had to watch all the other (fake) news floating out there (tonight).
They all need to have a "safe place."
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #416 on: May 15, 2017, 09:26:41 PM »

omg....hannity

Hannity says White House should limit questions at briefings to topics admin selects ahead of time, require reporters to presubmit questions
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/864305315952701446
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #417 on: May 15, 2017, 09:36:30 PM »

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #418 on: May 15, 2017, 09:39:52 PM »

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).
Billions, I tell you! By taking a financial bath.

But keep deflecting, you're doing a great job.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #419 on: May 15, 2017, 09:41:19 PM »

Kid, you have so much to learn.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #420 on: May 15, 2017, 09:42:45 PM »

Trump's reputation since the 1980's has been worth less than a bucket of piss. For 30 years he's been considered a complete joke
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #421 on: May 15, 2017, 09:43:45 PM »

Trump's reputation since the 1980's has been worth less than a bucket of piss. For 30 years he's been considered a complete joke
That's why he built a large business empire, I guess?

No city would want him if he were a joke.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #422 on: May 15, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »

That's why he built a large business empire, I guess?

No city would want him if he were a joke.
'Built'
AtorBoltox

« Reply #423 on: May 15, 2017, 09:45:21 PM »

Kid, you have so much to learn.
Aren't you the guy who dressed up as a terrorist for a youtube video? And you're calling other people immature?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #424 on: May 15, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »

And trump's "personal reputation" from his past also involved his disgusting sexual thoughts of "grabbing women by the pussy."
This is very much "more like other Americans."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies