Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:35:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21879 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: May 15, 2017, 09:46:23 PM »

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).
Trump's reputation since the 1980's has been worth less than a bucket of piss. For 30 years he's been considered a complete joke
That's why he built a large business empire, I guess?

No city would want him if he were a joke.
'Built'
It wasn't just inherited.  He built it.  People saying he just inherited it are just trying to diminish his accomplishments.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #426 on: May 15, 2017, 09:47:15 PM »

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).
Trump's reputation since the 1980's has been worth less than a bucket of piss. For 30 years he's been considered a complete joke
That's why he built a large business empire, I guess?

No city would want him if he were a joke.
'Built'
It wasn't just inherited.  He built it.  People saying he just inherited it are just trying to diminish his accomplishments.
'Accomplishments'
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2017, 09:48:25 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"
PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!
republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
what
it's not a complex concept m8
You said EC but you meant PV
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
You're...you're saying NO Republican has won the EC since 1988?  The f***?

What about Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Trump in 2016?

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.

How did bush not win the EC in 2004
Heard of a little thing called voter fraud?
bush was closer in Wisconsin then Kerry was in Ohio .

Kerry lost Ohio by more then one hundred thousand votes

Kerry didn't lose Ohio

LMAO then I guess Bush didnt lose Wisconsin either
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2017, 09:48:33 PM »

This thread needs the Nuclear Elmo Gif, stat
AtorBoltox

« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2017, 09:49:02 PM »

Billions, I tell you! By taking a financial bath.

But keep deflecting, you're doing a great job.

Kid, you have so much to learn.
Aren't you the guy who dressed up as a terrorist for a youtube video? And you're calling other people immature?

Wait, what? I wanna see this
It happened before I was here, only heard about it second hand.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #430 on: May 15, 2017, 09:49:13 PM »

In case anyone still doubts this:

Wall Street Journal Confirms
AtorBoltox

« Reply #431 on: May 15, 2017, 09:49:38 PM »

Convinced that most liberals on here are trolls who love personally attacking and calling pro-Trump Republicans cultish racists.

They will always be butthurt over losing the election. They won't get over it. Ever. 5 months in, I enjoy watching them become even more unhinged.
"Trump won more land area, yahoooo!"
PV doesn't matter and EC did it's job! Woohoo!
republicans haven't won the electoral college since 1988
If you're trying to say PV, then that's false. Bush won it in 2004
of course i'm not talking about the popular vote
what
it's not a complex concept m8
You said EC but you meant PV
no, my dude, i meant the electoral college. reading would be a useful skill to learn.
You're...you're saying NO Republican has won the EC since 1988?  The f***?

What about Bush in 2000 and 2004 and Trump in 2016?

that is exactly what i am saying. dubya and donny didn't win the electoral college.

How did bush not win the EC in 2004
Heard of a little thing called voter fraud?
bush was closer in Wisconsin then Kerry was in Ohio .

Kerry lost Ohio by more then one hundred thousand votes

Kerry didn't lose Ohio

LMAO then I guess Bush didnt lose Wisconsin either
He did they just cheated so it would be closer than it really was
AtorBoltox

« Reply #432 on: May 15, 2017, 09:50:18 PM »

How is it confirmed? Anything except Breitbart is fake news
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #433 on: May 15, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »

Bruh...I live in NYC...you wanna know how Trump built his buildings? He stiffed every single contractor that's ever worked for him. He's run nearly 3,000 small businesses, contractors, and architects out of business. Remember that story Trump used to tell about how he fixed Wolman skating rink in NYC for free? Yeah it was free because he stiffed all the cement companies and then they went bankrupt.

It's amazing you working class dolts flocked to this guy. It would be like rape victims voting for a rapist.

I recommend this:
http://wvpublic.org/post/nine-things-liberals-dont-understand-about-white-working-class#stream/0

TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #434 on: May 15, 2017, 09:53:05 PM »

Bruh...I live in NYC...you wanna know how Trump built his buildings? He stiffed every single contractor that's ever worked for him. He's run nearly 3,000 small businesses, contractors, and architects out of business. Remember that story Trump used to tell about how he fixed Wolman skating rink in NYC for free? Yeah it was free because he stiffed all the cement companies and then they went bankrupt.

It's amazing you working class dolts flocked to this guy. It would be like rape victims voting for a rapist.
I've personally met people who've said he's nothing but gracious.  He worked hard, not just "stiffed" people.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #435 on: May 15, 2017, 09:53:11 PM »

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #436 on: May 15, 2017, 09:54:03 PM »

Considering if he just put his money into guaranteed funds he would be worth more than he is right now it speaks to how awful his business prowess actually is.
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #437 on: May 15, 2017, 09:55:05 PM »

So I am confused. are you agreeing with paul ryan or do you think his quote applies to trump but not hillary?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #438 on: May 15, 2017, 09:56:17 PM »

So I am confused. are you agreeing with paul ryan or do you think his quote applies to trump but not hillary?
Stop being obtuse. Surely even you can recognise the utter hypocrisy on display
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #439 on: May 15, 2017, 09:56:56 PM »

Being projected on Trump Hotel in DC right now.

Should be all over the Clinton Foundation HQ.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #440 on: May 15, 2017, 09:56:58 PM »

I think the question for you is:

Do you agree with Paul Ryan or do you think his quote applies to Hillary but not Trump?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #441 on: May 15, 2017, 09:57:46 PM »

Stop being obtuse. Surely even you can recognise the utter hypocrisy on display

But it goes both ways. Hillary was careless with classified info. that is FACT, as fact as this. Yet it was the norm to have gifs of her at the convention with balloons dropping on here as sig pics, or avatar pics of her.

The hypocrisy goes both ways.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #442 on: May 15, 2017, 09:57:50 PM »

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

China, Russia and Iran are laughing at us. We have weak leaders who are threatening our national security. Dangerous times.

12:19 PM - 12 Sep 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------

And even more foot-in-mouth tweets from trump's past.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #443 on: May 15, 2017, 09:58:05 PM »

BUT HILLARY!!!!!111
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #444 on: May 15, 2017, 09:58:58 PM »

BUT HILLARY!!!!!111
Every time someone tries to show Democrats their hypocrisy, Dems try to shut it down by claiming it's distracting from the main issues.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #445 on: May 15, 2017, 09:59:58 PM »

A rare candid of TheSaint250:

MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2017, 10:00:05 PM »

BUT HILLARY!!!!!111
Every time someone tries to show Democrats their hypocrisy, Dems try to shut it down by claiming it's distracting from the main issues.

I've still never seen any pay for play proof or anyone really saying it has happened. Meanwhile hundreds of people have come forward on Trump. Hm...
AtorBoltox

« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2017, 10:02:08 PM »

When Trump is being dragged off to prison these people will still be talking about Hillary
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #448 on: May 15, 2017, 10:03:14 PM »

Only one of them is the president right now.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #449 on: May 15, 2017, 10:03:21 PM »

The WaPo will win a Pulitzer Prize.  They've done the country a great service.  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies