Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:16:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21957 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 15, 2017, 05:45:57 PM »

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 06:05:23 PM »

Trump is a foreign agent.. The FBI shouldnt waste any more time while he destroys the nations credibility and does irreprable harm to us (he may already have).  They need to move in NOW and stop this.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 06:13:41 PM »

We already know Trump is a traitor, time to get him out and at best locked in solitary for the rest of his life.
Yeah, it's been 100% proven. No contradictory evidence against and no evidence for.  Yup, you're 100% right.

Correct.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 06:14:59 PM »

McMaster lied, no one in the Trump admin can be trusted.  They've betrayed the public trust.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 06:20:02 PM »

So McMaster actually confirmed the story.

It's over.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 07:18:20 PM »

This board has a huge bubble issue. The 5 right-leaning posters who post here are never even responded to honestly. It's gifs, personal attacks, insults, and ad-homs which we get in reply.

Tired of it. I try to be nice but this board is eaten up with its hatred for all things republican.

It's quickly resembling the pre-election days when anyone who questioned hillary's lead or her position was mocked into oblivion.

This is a basic fact: there is not one red ava on here that even for a minute has the urge to seek out counter arguments.
I'm getting sick of being called a Russiabot, unpatriotic, and a fascist.

If you are sick of it, then you should reconsider your choices.  Treat Trump with the same scrutiny you would Hillary.  Only then will you realize your error.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 07:24:00 PM »

Country before Party.  John McCain said it best back in 2008.  That Republican Party is long gone, apparently.  We will resist.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 07:37:05 PM »

So Trumpers are literally party before country after 30 years of waving the flag

If that's not clear by now, I don't know what more evidence you could possibly need to show that the "real Americans" and Evangelicals alike (a lot of overlap there) are the biggest bunch of hypocrites and should never be taken seriously ever again.

Wait, why must it be assumed that *your* position is the american one, and anyone who disagrees with you is a traitorous human being? Isn't that sort of absolutism dangerous to society?

Why do so many red avatars on this board act like they are somehow above the fray when it comes to their views and their actions? You guys think your opposition to trump stems from some higher, more decent source than partisanship, when in reality it doesn't. Because for 15 MONTHS this board poo-pooed the hillary email story, a development that virtually ALL independently-minded people, even many on the left, admitted was a huge deal that played a role in her losing.

I'm fine with you being against trump, but do not sit here and tell me you are somehow a better person than people who choose to defend him. You call others "party before country" people, but you punted when it came to hillar's reckless practice.

We are all in the mud of partisanship, and it's not as black/white as "anyone who defends him is anti-american". Get out with that crap. It's a mechanism to protect you from debate. You are set in your ways and will never  change from your basic worldview, which is that

right=bad
left=good

Actually, I was a Republican up until it became clear the Donald would become the nominee, but nice try. My worldview is the same as TD's.
So since Trump won the nomination, you quit the party.

The party quit being a force for good, forcing many peoples' hands.  I'd rather quit a party than be complicit in the destruction of my country.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 08:24:48 PM »

The most disgusting personal attack is Donald Trump's attack on the decency of every single American.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 10:03:21 PM »

The WaPo will win a Pulitzer Prize.  They've done the country a great service.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies