Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:51:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21942 times)
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 15, 2017, 04:12:42 PM »

Wasn't one of the conspiracy theories surrounding the JFK assassination that the CIA or FBI did it because soviet prostitutes were extracting information from him?

Anyways, impeach Trump please. Mike Pence needs to set Russia straight.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:13:51 PM »

Interesting how calm and forgiving Republicans are when one of their guys is in the White House?
omg we all just said this was stupid and wrong

Let's see if Republican congressman actually do anything about it. Not say, but do.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 05:16:19 PM »

Both CNN and MSNBC are covering this on their cable networks.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 05:29:18 PM »

New York Times is also confirming this story-per CNN cable.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 05:49:07 PM »

Can the whataboutery be kept to a minimum please?

What about when Hillary Clinton deflected questions about her paid Wall Street speeches by calling Trump a racist? Huh?!? HUH?!?!?!
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 05:51:42 PM »

People are just trying to make President Nix-I mean Trump look bad. I trust the CEO of Exxon Mobil to tell me the truth.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 06:14:43 PM »

He literally gave a two minute press conference, reading off of a note card, and took no questions. I do not believe one word that came out of McMaster's mouth.

This administration is garbage.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 06:16:43 PM »

He literally gave a two minute press conference, reading off of a note card, and took no questions. I do not believe one word that came out of McMaster's mouth.

Why blindly trust wapo, a left-leaning newspaper, but automatically refuse to respect the word of perhaps the most respected person in the trump admin?

HR mcmaster's hire was lauded by almost everybody.

All media outlets that report on stories you people don't like are left leaning and biased in your view.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 06:21:42 PM »

Why blindly trust wapo, a left-leaning newspaper, but automatically refuse to respect the word of perhaps the most respected person in the trump admin?

All media outlets that report on stories you people don't like are left leaning and biased in your view.

deflection! I'm not saying you shouldn't think it is credible, but wapo has been wrong in the past. The "comey asked for more money before firing" was a lie, as was the story that vermont't utility system was hacked by russia.

You think a respected and honorable military guy like mcmaster is going to destroy his image like that?

It's not just the Washington post which has reported on and confirmed this story. Get your head out of your ass.

Yes, I do believe that people associated with this garbage administration including McMaster are willing to jeopardize their public image in a vein attempt to stay in Trump's ear.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 06:35:03 PM »

deflection! I'm not saying you shouldn't think it is credible, but wapo has been wrong in the past. The "comey asked for more money before firing" was a lie, as was the story that vermont't utility system was hacked by russia.

You think a respected and honorable military guy like mcmaster is going to destroy his image like that?

It's not just the Washington post which has reported on and confirmed this story. Get your head out of your ass.

Yes, I do believe that people associated with this garbage administration including McMaster are willing to jeopardize their public image in a vein attempt to stay in Trump's ear.

Why should we automatically value the "statements" of leakers in the intel community, both current and retired, who likely hate the fact that trump is in office? Don't you think it is at least partly the case that trump's "anti-establishment" and total political outsider status irks these people to their core ,and they will go to the papers and fling anything to the wall to hope it sticks. What do you have to lose? You can't be punished for leaking fake stuff.

By far, the biggest story of the trump WH so far is the intel community's soft war against him. Whether or not it is justified is up to you, but it's definitely a thing. They want him out, and there will be leaks every week like this for the rest of his days in the WH.

1. Trump is not particularly "anti-establishment" when you look at most members within his circle. Who would be classified as being other than part of the typical GOP establishment? Bannon?

2. They want him out because he's clearly a threat to national security. The Deep state isn't incentivized by large money financial interests the way that the business elite in Washington are. Their duty is to protect the United States and Trump's actions thus far indicates that he has no serious interest in reforming his unhinged habits that have caused our allies to become concerned and have further undermined trust in our civic institutions.

It is WaPo and BuzzFeed, no?

1 McMaster is patriot. No doubt.
2 Why he would do it if he thought that it would be that serious (and would result in impeaching Trump)?

And the NYT and various other credible references mentioned just in this thread alone. McMaster is likely betting on the fact that the GOP leadership are spineless partisan hacks and will do anything to keep Trump in office even if he screws up horribly.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 06:36:22 PM »

The WashingtonCompost is lying again. The information about the laptops has been public since April. The media was screeching about the laptop ban for weeks. Moreover, if this information was really so secret, then the Compost reporters are accessories to felony leaking as whoever told this to the reporters would necessarily be revealing "highly classified information."

The Compost and the retards who believe what is spewed there really need to figure out something new.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 06:46:53 PM »

Question for dems: when did you decide that indeed the 1980s don't deserve their policy back?

when russia decided to undermine democracy and liberalism? hard question, i know.

You do realize that Russia had nothing to do with Hillary!'s crushing defeat.

I can't tell if you are a troll acting like a full fledged trump-supporting conspiracy theorist, or you are being dead serious.

Your liberals tears taste so sweet.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »

Lol
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 06:54:33 PM »

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 06:58:36 PM »

Someone said it best by describing the WH as the plot from House of Cards and the characters from VEEP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 07:09:20 PM »

So Trumpers are literally party before country after 30 years of waving the flag

If that's not clear by now, I don't know what more evidence you could possibly need to show that the "real Americans" and Evangelicals alike (a lot of overlap there) are the biggest bunch of hypocrites and should never be taken seriously ever again.

Wait, why must it be assumed that *your* position is the american one, and anyone who disagrees with you is a traitorous human being? Isn't that sort of absolutism dangerous to society?

Why do so many red avatars on this board act like they are somehow above the fray when it comes to their views and their actions? You guys think your opposition to trump stems from some higher, more decent source than partisanship, when in reality it doesn't. Because for 15 MONTHS this board poo-pooed the hillary email story, a development that virtually ALL independently-minded people, even many on the left, admitted was a huge deal that played a role in her losing.

I'm fine with you being against trump, but do not sit here and tell me you are somehow a better person than people who choose to defend him. You call others "party before country" people, but you punted when it came to hillar's reckless practice.

We are all in the mud of partisanship, and it's not as black/white as "anyone who defends him is anti-american". Get out with that crap. It's a mechanism to protect you from debate. You are set in your ways and will never  change from your basic worldview, which is that

right=bad
left=good

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 07:20:01 PM »

This board has a huge bubble issue. The 5 right-leaning posters who post here are never even responded to honestly. It's gifs, personal attacks, insults, and ad-homs which we get in reply.

Tired of it. I try to be nice but this board is eaten up with its hatred for all things republican.

It's quickly resembling the pre-election days when anyone who questioned hillary's lead or her position was mocked into oblivion.

This is a basic fact: there is not one red ava on here that even for a minute has the urge to seek out counter arguments.

Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 07:23:37 PM »

Why is it that every single new thing that comes up about Trump and/or his administration is immediately dismissed by his supporters?  Is it just them trying to save face, or are they legitimately deranged?

If Hillary had won, and then all of these revelations started coming out of possible Russian collusion and her giving classified info (reportedly more info than even our allies have on the matter), then she would lose my support.  At some point, something has got to give with these people.

It's cult like behavior.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 07:24:59 PM »

All 3 of the people in the room with trump have denied he shared confidential info: tillerson, powell, and mcmaster.

Why should they NOT be trusted, but anti-trump leakers are automatically trusted?

What PROOF do we have?

The media sources who leaked this story and whose very job it is to keep a check on those in power.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies