Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:55:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump revealed classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador  (Read 21984 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 15, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »

WHAT  A  F*****G  IDIOT !
Not only is he incompetent and stupid with all matters pertaining to running this nation, but it makes you wonder if and how, he really is "connected" to the Russians.
UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 05:55:28 PM »

While he may not be impeached over this, I think it's noteworthy in itself that only three months into his presidency we're already discussing whether his action are impeachable.

Why is this noteworthy when you have at least 45% of the country that probably would be ok with him being assassinated? The level of hatred trump stirs in many American souls is unlike anything we have seen in poliitcs. Obama stirred hatred in the eyes of many conservatives, but this is on another level. Whether or not the hatred is deserved, there is bound to be impeachment talks from rabid haters.

marty,
You need to go and visit a psychiatrist.
Do you see what you are doing ?
It's like you were suddenly awakened in the middle of the night, by your neighbor's house on fire.
And while you are huddled around with all the other neighbors on the curb, as the fire department attends to putting out the fire, you point upwards at the sky and scream : "look at the full moon !" (while your neighbors look at you in horror.)

Are you nuts ?
Do you do this to try to "redirect" the attention of other Atlas members to some other non-issue item ?
Because my fear is that you do this, to get your own psyche (brain) to concentrate on other issues when things are not what you want to hear. Your brain shifts gears into a "safe place" position. You cant handle it, so you have this addictive need to smoke 3 cigarettes, back-to-back, within in 10 minute time span.
People do the strangest things to go into "imaginary mode," rather than deal with reality.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 06:58:04 PM »

Who the heck would leak this? That's my concern.

As much as I believe Trump could do this, it's hard to believe that anyone in the room would leak this -- at least on this side. It would have only been the upper circle in the room, correct? So wouldn't the leak be more likely to have come from the Russians? I'm totally willing to believe this, but it seems just... a bit off. I don't know.

This is my point. If this hurts our credibility, why would a concerned leaker not just let it kept secret? That way, our allies wouldn't even know about it.

Leaking this is in and of itself a security issue.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »

And we should believe McMaster and the WH because....

McMaster is a highly respected general and a truthful man.

And Michael Flynn is (was) a "highly respected general and a truthful man."
LOL.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 07:03:10 PM »

McMaster just gave the shortest briefing with no questions. Spewing complete BS.

Another respect civil servant's reputation down the tubs.

Another person "takes the sword" for the orange-haired clown.
But why ? !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 07:35:07 PM »

LMAO !
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in that room.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »

And we should believe McMaster and the WH because....

McMaster is a highly respected general and a truthful man.

And Michael Flynn is (was) a "highly respected general and a truthful man."
LOL.

Was Flynn praised from both sides? No.

Does it matter if "Flynn was praised by both sides" ?
All that counts is that trump always hires the best people .... remember ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 08:02:29 PM »

Wow, what do you know? I want both of those things.

See... the problem is your party is preventing an independent prosecutor and just further enabling Trump by excusing everything he does
But this doesn't just go with Republicans. Democrats did this in regards to Fast and Furious and the IRS targeting scandal.  

Admittedly, I never really looked into those so I can't comment on that but let's face it...if Trump get's away with the GOP defending him on this leak then he's just going to get more brazen and corrupt.

When BIll Clinton was president, he voluntarily agreed to have Ken Starr investigate him...we will never get that out of Trump or the current GOP

Many Republicans have already condemned him.

And Obama never had independent investigations into stuff going on in his admin, so who's to say post-Clinton Democrats will appoint special prosecutors?

You are right.
We needed a independent investigator assigned to look into the fact that Obama was born in Kenya, that his birth certificate was fake, and that he was really a Muslim.
This kind of "stuff going on in his administration" was very important, and needed to be investigated ASAP.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 08:08:17 PM »

Why is it that every single new thing that comes up about Trump and/or his administration is immediately dismissed by his supporters?  Is it just them trying to save face, or are they legitimately deranged?

If Hillary had won, and then all of these revelations started coming out of possible Russian collusion and her giving classified info (reportedly more info than even our allies have on the matter), then she would lose my support.  At some point, something has got to give with these people.

Answer: They are legitimately deranged. Especially marty.
Also, nothing "will give with these people." If trump walked up to marty's mother and shot her in her head, marty would find an excuse for why it was acceptable, and he would still support the orange-haired slug.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 08:22:35 PM »

Top headlines on foxnews.com right now:

"Hillary Clinton launches Onward Together PAC"
"Could a probe of Hillary's email server be reopened?"
"Hillary Clinton launches PAC aimed at resisting Trump"
"Krauthammer on DNC slamming Trump intel reveal: Hillary did much worse"

The story is everywhere now. MSNBC, CNN, and even FOX.
It's news. Of course they're going to cover it.  That's why it's called Fox NEWS.

But I don't understand these Fox News headlines ......
TheSaint250 said that Fox always places "true news" on their front page (see his comment referenced above, that I brought forward here, from his earlier post).
LOL.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 08:27:10 PM »

Why is it that every single new thing that comes up about Trump and/or his administration is immediately dismissed by his supporters?  Is it just them trying to save face, or are they legitimately deranged?

If Hillary had won, and then all of these revelations started coming out of possible Russian collusion and her giving classified info (reportedly more info than even our allies have on the matter), then she would lose my support.  At some point, something has got to give with these people.

Answer: They are legitimately deranged. Especially marty.
Also, nothing "will give with these people." If trump walked up to marty's mother and shot her in her head, marty would find an excuse for why it was acceptable, and he would still support the orange-haired slug.

that is a disgusting thing to say

disgusting, but true
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 08:56:53 PM »

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team "were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information." Not fit!

4:12 AM - 6 Jul 2016

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous trump tweet is now a foot-in-mouth situation for him. LOL.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 09:02:35 PM »

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

Hillary Clinton should not be given national security briefings in that she is a lose cannon with extraordinarily bad judgement & insticts.

5:57 PM - 29 Jul 2016 · Denver, CO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another foot-in-mouth tweet from trump (above).
I'm sure there are many more to come.
LMAO.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 09:11:58 PM »

Top headlines on foxnews.com right now:

"Hillary Clinton launches Onward Together PAC"
"Could a probe of Hillary's email server be reopened?"
"Hillary Clinton launches PAC aimed at resisting Trump"
"Krauthammer on DNC slamming Trump intel reveal: Hillary did much worse"

The story is everywhere now. MSNBC, CNN, and even FOX.
It's news. Of course they're going to cover it.  That's why it's called Fox NEWS.

But I don't understand these Fox News headlines ......
TheSaint250 said that Fox always places "true news" on their front page (see his comment referenced above, that I brought forward here, from his earlier post).
LOL.

It's not covered as it should be, but it's being covered

But yet ALL the other news channels/sites are "fake news," but FOX (and possibly) Breitbart are the only real news that exist (so says the orange-haired slug and his cultist followers).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 09:14:02 PM »

Lolololol Sean Hannity is all about Clinton Foundation and emails tonight this is amazing.
Also had the Naso "STOP LEAKING!" line

What a joke.
Sean Hannity is worthless "news."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 09:25:50 PM »

LOL.
Oh my ..... this is hilarious !
Fox needs to display "real news" for all the trump cultists, because otherwise said cultists would go bananas if they had to watch all the other (fake) news floating out there (tonight).
They all need to have a "safe place."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »

Oh please. They hate him even more because he beat them. They literally are losing their minds. I've read articles about people on the coasts going to see psychiatrists over it, literally.

More like people hate him because he's a dangerous person and quite a nasty personality to boot. Besides, Republicans hated Obama because he beat them and are still upset about it, so it's not like one side gets angry about losing.

There's way more immaturity about it. Republicans still went to his inauguration, 40+ members of Congress didn't "boycott" a democratically elected President. Republicans didn't burn the flag or break windows or defecate on photos of the POTUS and smear it in.

Declining to attend his inauguration would have been better than creating theories about him not being born here or being constant obstructionists. Besides, Obama didn't have the negative personal reputation that Trump has, so of course the protests against him were a lot different.

"Personal reputation"....haha. Trump was making billions and was a household name when Obama was still "finding himself" with his Different Strokes lifestyle in Chicago.

If anything, Trump's "personal reputation" is more like other Americans. (Just with lots of money).

And trump's "personal reputation" from his past also involved his disgusting sexual thoughts of "grabbing women by the pussy."
This is very much "more like other Americans."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 09:57:50 PM »

Donald J. Trump
✔  ‎@realDonaldTrump 

China, Russia and Iran are laughing at us. We have weak leaders who are threatening our national security. Dangerous times.

12:19 PM - 12 Sep 2013

------------------------------------------------------------------

And even more foot-in-mouth tweets from trump's past.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 10:10:45 PM »

The WaPo will win a Pulitzer Prize.  They've done the country a great service.  

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 10:25:20 PM »

So I am confused. are you agreeing with paul ryan or do you think his quote applies to trump but not hillary?

Only one of them is the president right now.

and only one of them was running a campaign when the entire public knew they were careless with classified info, and lied consistently about it to boot.

That same candidate was outright worshipped on this site, worshipped, to the point where people had sig and ava pics of her and gifs of her playing with balloons.

Irrelevant. The hypocrisy of the speaker of the house, the third most senior figure in American Government, is a little more important that that of a few users an obscure internet forum, wouldn't you agree?

We are still waiting for a response, marty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies