BNC new - Gay (married) Republican, army veteran & small business owner ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:14:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  BNC new - Gay (married) Republican, army veteran & small business owner ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BNC new - Gay (married) Republican, army veteran & small business owner !  (Read 5939 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 18, 2017, 08:42:19 AM »

Why do you post in the form of press releases?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 04:07:19 PM »

"Justice Democrats" in TX-14, AR-03 and even FL-27? I did't know whether it's better to weep or laugh loudly....

The one in AR-03 is a Republican.

Also I don't think being a progressive is a death sentence in FL-27, unless you're also a terrible candidate in addition to being a progressive.

We already have JJR, the best possible candidate in the district.  There's no need for a random True Left some dude.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 04:39:39 PM »

"Justice Democrats" in TX-14, AR-03 and even FL-27? I did't know whether it's better to weep or laugh loudly....

Also I don't think being a progressive is a death sentence in FL-27, unless you're also a terrible candidate in addition to being a progressive.

We already have JJR, the best possible candidate in the district.  There's no need for a random True Left some dude.

It's still good to give these guys a scare in the primary so that they feel pressure to commit to supporting Medicare for All, 15$ minimum wage etc. once elected.

No it isn't, it's a waste of resources.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 04:58:35 PM »

We already have JJR, the best possible candidate in the district.  There's no need for a random True Left some dude.

It's still good to give these guys a scare in the primary so that they feel pressure to commit to supporting Medicare for All, 15$ minimum wage etc. once elected.

No it isn't, it's a waste of resources.

We really just need a Grover Norquist type with like, 3 million dollars from NNU, AFLCIO, etc to run around threatening safe/swing Dems with negative ads if they don't sign a Medicare For All pledge.

I'd like to see selective targeting of safe seat Dems who've actually caused problems like Tom Carper and the IDC.  Also Grover Norquist is awful, we shouldn't be imitating him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies