BNC new - Gay (married) Republican, army veteran & small business owner ! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:43:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  BNC new - Gay (married) Republican, army veteran & small business owner ! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BNC new - Gay (married) Republican, army veteran & small business owner !  (Read 5936 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: May 26, 2017, 12:18:56 AM »

If these people want to be taken seriously, I hope some of the 9000+ they've spoken with are being encouraged to run for state and local offices, too.

They will probably be running 200-250 races. BNC & Justice Dems have said they have the energy to try for atleast 6-8 years & don't expect big wins in 2018 - Maybe 8-10 to be realistic. The Blue Dog's 18 odd number should be the target ! All these 1000's of candidates that they spoken to should not give up on the political process & should stay involved & run in local races, state legislatures & climb up!

For example - Cori Bush got 13% odd with virtually nothing in the Senate Dem primary for Missouri in 2016 (Kander won the primary). She is new running for the House in 2018 (Missouri-01). One good thing is it will force primary opponents in safe seats to push to the left & adopt progressive policy positions!

Please no, I like my Rep Dan Lipinski being a Blue Dog Democrat.
I'd like him to stay. He endorsed Bernie Sanders.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies