Classic Conservative for the South
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:10:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Classic Conservative for the South
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Classic Conservative for the South  (Read 385 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 21, 2017, 04:24:19 PM »

CLASSIC CONSERVATIVE FOR THE SOUTH

My good friends, compatriots and Southerners, it is with the help and hand of the Almighty that I announce my candidacy for the Southern Legislature. After taking a hiatus from Atlasian politics because of copious amounts of work, I am back and ready to fight for you. I have been not the best Atlasian in the past few months and I haven't taken my responsibility seriously, this was because of stuff in real life, but I am back and ready to work for you. My candidacy will be one of true principles passed down from our forefathers to the present generation, one of a rational and sane economic policy that works for all Southerners and a reinvestment in our children and future. If elected, I will strive to implement a policy of improving access to religious, charter and good public schools. We must invest in our children of all backgrounds and reinvest in our school system. We must teach our children the time honored traditions of the South. The traditions of charity, hospitality and heritage. We must re-invest in the health of our region. I have been thankful to work with Delegate Kenobi to introduce a bill to open a medical research center in one of the poorest and sickest areas in our region, Southern West Virginia, and we must do more to fight the opoid epidemic that is sweeping our communities. We have the highest unemployment rate in the entire nation. It is unacceptable that 8% of our labor force is currently unemployed. We must invest in our infrastructure and labor force. We must fight for manufacturing and energy jobs in the South even if it means opening oil rigs off the coast of Florida. Every Atlasian deserves a high paying stable job and if invest in our people this dream can become a reality. In the New South, we can rebuild our cities, rebuild our families, rebuild our communities and unite in our shared destiny. With the help of divine providence and your vote we can accomplish our goals and our dreams.
Thank You and May God Bless the South!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 04:56:06 PM »

cool. glad the frat boy stuff is done.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:02:59 PM »

Endorsed for a high preference!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 05:18:14 PM »

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 07:54:00 PM »

Nice to see a return to the old Classic, definitely endorsed for a high preference!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »

Glad to see you running, definitely endorsed for a high preference!
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 09:09:49 PM »

Endorsed my friend.

We have much we have to talk about. Smiley
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 09:31:08 PM »

Would you support the importation of Aryans from West Newbury in pursuit of establishing of a white ethnoregion?
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 02:07:09 PM »

Would you support the importation of Aryans from West Newbury in pursuit of establishing of a white ethnoregion?

I think that you're being a bit nasty really: I share Classic Conservative's strong and passionate love of John Cena, and would support his presence in the South.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies