Tim Canova goes off the deepend: Joins in on the Seth Rich Fake News
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:05:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Tim Canova goes off the deepend: Joins in on the Seth Rich Fake News
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Tim Canova goes off the deepend: Joins in on the Seth Rich Fake News  (Read 3073 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2017, 12:05:41 AM »

The far-left and the far-right seem to like conspiracies.

But Russia hacked the election, am I right?
WHy are you such a massive Trump apologist? Do you seriously believe the proven collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is comparable to this insanity?

If you're going to complain about conspiracy theories, prove that Russia hacked the election.
No one ever said Russia hacked the election. What they did is hack the DNC database. Even if you choose not to believe that, ffs don't pretend that it is in any way comparable to the Seth Rich madness.

The DNC claimed that their database was hacked, but never gave it to the FBI when asked. We're going to need a little better evidence than that.
On December 9, 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded Russia conducted operations during the 2016 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency.[6][40][41] Multiple U.S intelligence agencies concluded people with specific individuals tied to the Russian government gave WikiLeaks hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee (D.N.C.) and additional sources such as John Podesta, campaign chairman for Hillary Clinton.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C. — and chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.[7] The CIA said the foreign intelligence agents were Russian operatives previously known to the U.S.[6] CIA officials told U.S. Senators it was "quite clear" Russia's intentions were to help Trump
All I had to do was go to Wikipedia.Of course you think the CIA is less credible than Sean Hannity so no evidence presented will convince you

It's sad how many people claim to be left of center and think the CIA would never lie.
You're right, the CIA are big fat phoneys, but Sean Hannity would never lie, no sir!

I never claimed that Hannity was telling the truth.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2017, 08:01:41 AM »

Sometimes I can't help wondering whether some part of Jfern subconsciously wants the Republicans to win whenever possible so he can keep complaining about how Democrats are losing because the evil establishment won't run Russophile True Leftists in every race.  I honestly think if Sanders won and Ellison were DNC Chairman, he'd be denouncing both of them as neo-liberals by January of 2018 at the latest.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2017, 09:05:38 AM »

The best advice anybody will ever give you.

Two types of people you shouldn't trust:

• People with shaved heads
  • People who wear bow-ties
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2017, 09:24:30 AM »

I could care less about her primary challenger, DWS cost us the world.
Klartext89

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2017, 05:42:23 AM »

WHy are you such a massive Trump apologist? Do you seriously believe the proven collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is comparable to this insanity?

The only Thing that is proven is that the Russia Story is a hoax and that the DNC killed the Wikileaks source Seth Rich. But Justice will prevail, just wait for it.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2017, 06:11:24 AM »

This is sad. He was a decent guy but clearly is not cut out to be a political figure. Should go back to teaching!

No use peddling in conspiracy theories just because DWS is a piece of shi*. That doesn't mean Democrats should support DWS though. Hopefully Bernie puts his weight behind a better candidate!
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2017, 06:15:17 AM »

The only Thing that is proven is that the Russia Story is a hoax and that the DNC killed the Wikileaks source Seth Rich. But Justice will prevail, just wait for it.

How is that proven lmao
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 07:38:06 AM »

Shutup nazi scumbag.
Kamala
Madagascar

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2017, 07:53:22 AM »

Shutup nazi scumbag.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2017, 09:46:40 PM »

This is sad. He was a decent guy but clearly is not cut out to be a political figure. Should go back to teaching!

No use peddling in conspiracy theories just because DWS is a piece of shi*. That doesn't mean Democrats should support DWS though. Hopefully Bernie puts his weight behind a better candidate!
I don't want this nut job anywhere near students. He's a teacher? Good god.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies