Tim Canova goes off the deepend: Joins in on the Seth Rich Fake News
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:40:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Tim Canova goes off the deepend: Joins in on the Seth Rich Fake News
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Tim Canova goes off the deepend: Joins in on the Seth Rich Fake News  (Read 3110 times)
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 24, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »

Skunk
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -9.48

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:56:06 AM »

Tim Canova's pathetic.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 12:08:12 PM »

Ugh. I'm no DWS fan but this is not what we need in the Democratic Party
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 12:17:33 PM »

Both sides do it. When will Bernie disavow?
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »

I was ecstatic when DWS beat the hell out of this guy in her primary.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 02:20:43 PM »

Geeze, one can still hate DWS and even think the Democratic Party "rigged" the primary and at the same time, not indulge pathetic and cruel conspiracy theories like this.
Gass3268
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 02:21:59 PM »

Still astronomically better than DWS in pretty much every way.

Not really, this puts him down at her level.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 02:42:38 PM »

The far-left and the far-right seem to like conspiracies.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »

Geeze, one can still hate DWS and even think the Democratic Party "rigged" the primary and at the same time, not indulge pathetic and cruel conspiracy theories like this.

Better said than my own post ^
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 02:57:39 PM »

Still astronomically better than DWS in pretty much every way.

I can see why someone without a moral compass might feel that way.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 03:01:59 PM »

Oh come on Tim.

When DWS gets her new primary challenge next year, I hope to holy hell it's not this guy again.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 03:05:51 PM »

Oh come on Tim.

When DWS gets her new primary challenge next year, I hope to holy hell it's not this guy again.
If it is, she'll win by an even larger margin. As she should.
UncleSam

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »

Can someone explain to me how the  it is a conspiracy to want a simple investigation into a circumstance that any honest person must admit looks suspicious from the outside? I don't doubt that Seth Rich was probably just a robbery gone wrong but why is it so taboo to look into it lol or at least out pressure on Assange to confirm or deny whether he had any involvement in Wikileaks.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 03:17:35 PM »

Can someone explain to me how the  it is a conspiracy to want a simple investigation into a circumstance that any honest person must admit looks suspicious from the outside? I don't doubt that Seth Rich was probably just a robbery gone wrong but why is it so taboo to look into it lol or at least out pressure on Assange to confirm or deny whether he had any involvement in Wikileaks.

The police investigate homicides. In this situation, uninformed denizens of the internet and beyond are either unaware of that, or don't believe it because something they read on the Internet (or saw from disgusting hacks like Hannity, who prize party over anything else) suggested they should instead believe a completely unfounded conspiracy that is being propagated mostly for political purposes.

There is nothing here, and because of people trying to use the murder to play partisan games, they are prolonging the emotional suffering of the family.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 03:25:42 PM »

The police investigate homicides. In this situation, uninformed denizens of the internet and beyond are either unaware of that, or don't believe it because something they read on the Internet (or saw from disgusting hacks like Hannity, who prize party over anything else) suggested they should instead believe a completely unfounded conspiracy that is being propagated mostly for political purposes.

There is nothing here, and because of people trying to use the murder to play partisan games, they are prolonging the emotional suffering of the family.

On top of that the conspiracy doesn't even make any sense since Rich would have known that the DNC emails showed nothing.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 04:03:00 PM »

You either die a hero a villain but better than the other option, or live long enough to see yourself become a legitimately bad person.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 06:04:55 PM »

Who cares whether he's better or worse than DWS? That election is history.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 09:26:51 PM »

But Russia hacked the election, am I right?
AtorBoltox

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2017, 09:28:14 PM »

WHy are you such a massive Trump apologist? Do you seriously believe the proven collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is comparable to this insanity?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2017, 09:29:24 PM »

WHy are you such a massive Trump apologist? Do you seriously believe the proven collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is comparable to this insanity?

If you're going to complain about conspiracy theories, prove that Russia hacked the election.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2017, 09:32:47 PM »

If you're going to complain about conspiracy theories, prove that Russia hacked the election.
No one ever said Russia hacked the election. What they did is hack the DNC database. Even if you choose not to believe that, ffs don't pretend that it is in any way comparable to the Seth Rich madness.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2017, 09:35:34 PM »

No one ever said Russia hacked the election. What they did is hack the DNC database. Even if you choose not to believe that, ffs don't pretend that it is in any way comparable to the Seth Rich madness.

The DNC claimed that their database was hacked, but never gave it to the FBI when asked. We're going to need a little better evidence than that.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2017, 09:44:53 PM »

The DNC claimed that their database was hacked, but never gave it to the FBI when asked. We're going to need a little better evidence than that.
On December 9, 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded Russia conducted operations during the 2016 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency.[6][40][41] Multiple U.S intelligence agencies concluded people with specific individuals tied to the Russian government gave WikiLeaks hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee (D.N.C.) and additional sources such as John Podesta, campaign chairman for Hillary Clinton.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C. — and chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.[7] The CIA said the foreign intelligence agents were Russian operatives previously known to the U.S.[6] CIA officials told U.S. Senators it was "quite clear" Russia's intentions were to help Trump
All I had to do was go to Wikipedia.Of course you think the CIA is less credible than Sean Hannity so no evidence presented will convince you
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2017, 09:48:24 PM »

On December 9, 2016, the CIA told U.S. legislators the U.S. Intelligence Community concluded Russia conducted operations during the 2016 U.S. election to assist Donald Trump in winning the presidency.[6][40][41] Multiple U.S intelligence agencies concluded people with specific individuals tied to the Russian government gave WikiLeaks hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee (D.N.C.) and additional sources such as John Podesta, campaign chairman for Hillary Clinton.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C. — and chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.[7] The CIA said the foreign intelligence agents were Russian operatives previously known to the U.S.[6] CIA officials told U.S. Senators it was "quite clear" Russia's intentions were to help Trump
All I had to do was go to Wikipedia.Of course you think the CIA is less credible than Sean Hannity so no evidence presented will convince you

It's sad how many people claim to be left of center and think the CIA would never lie.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 10:14:29 PM »

It's sad how many people claim to be left of center and think the CIA would never lie.
You're right, the CIA are big fat phoneys, but Sean Hannity would never lie, no sir!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies