Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:29:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?  (Read 707 times)
Greatest I am
Canada
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 06, 2017, 11:34:33 AM »

The God sold by Christianity say that God has no limits, yet God is limited to only one begotten son. Or is he?

Is there is only one begotten son of God, Jesus, because you can only create one?

All sons of God are creations of your own mind, gleaned from finding your internal spark of God, as described by Jesus, who states clearly that God is within you. Within you can only exist one God and thus only one son of God. That son of God is yourself, should you choose to follow Jesus’ way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLIHeAYm7yE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Are you ready to step up?

Regards
DL
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 01:05:42 PM »

oh for f**k's sake shut up
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 01:06:35 PM »

Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 01:21:53 AM »

As a Mormon, I can honestly answer that according to my faith's doctrine.

Essentially, Jesus is the only begotten son of God because he's the first-born of God the Father in spirit, and the only child of God the Father in the flesh. The rest of us are spiritual children of God the Father, and are siblings in spirit to literally everyone who has lived, is living, and will live. Also spiritual siblings with Satan.

But those of us on the Earth can, if we are righteous, share in the infinite glory of God, and become in many ways like him. We don't "get our own planets", but Mormon doctrine teaches that the very, very righteous will one day be able to shape the universe as God does.
Technocracy Timmy
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 02:02:22 AM »

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

All human waste should be used to make arable land instead of killing our primary food and cooling source. The sea.

Funny as it may sound, the wold has been producing arable land from animal waste forever. We lose that benefit by pumping our human waste into the sea.

A sea that will cost us trillions and impoverish many in the next 25 years, as it rises and forces us to spend trillions on infrastructure.

Add in the trillions that the wars that famines create and you have a depression style of life. All in the next 25 odd years. Happy days?

And all of this happens as the world population increases to its estimated plateau of 10 billion people, who will need to burn even more fossil fuels and add even more to global weather carnage.

I think we all suffer from a case of collective insanity.

A good reversal of that would be a collective protecting of our primary food source and create more arable land to feed the hordes of bodies that we will have to sustain. Human food needs fertilizing and human waste makes a great fertilizer after it becomes arable land.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. I mean pump our sewage onto land of course.
Greatest I am
Canada
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 10:30:16 AM »

As a Mormon, I can honestly answer that according to my faith's doctrine.

Essentially, Jesus is the only begotten son of God because he's the first-born of God the Father in spirit, and the only child of God the Father in the flesh. The rest of us are spiritual children of God the Father, and are siblings in spirit to literally everyone who has lived, is living, and will live. Also spiritual siblings with Satan.

But those of us on the Earth can, if we are righteous, share in the infinite glory of God, and become in many ways like him. We don't "get our own planets", but Mormon doctrine teaches that the very, very righteous will one day be able to shape the universe as God does.

Infinite glory of God?

Do you glorify other genocidal people or Gods?

Or is your God not the one who used a flood to kill off most of the world?

I see that God as evil because he could have cured what he thought evil but instead chose the immoral and killed.

Are we talking about the same Yahweh? The one spoken of in this link?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
GlobeSoc
The walrus

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 03:05:11 PM »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies