who did a worse thing? Michael Vick vs Ray Lewis
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:46:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  who did a worse thing? Michael Vick vs Ray Lewis
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: who did a worse thing?  
Vick

Lewis

I don't know what you're on about, but I like to push bottons

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 18

Author Topic: who did a worse thing? Michael Vick vs Ray Lewis  (Read 1062 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2017, 01:40:23 PM »

If Lewis killed someone, I’d say he’s worse
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2017, 01:40:52 PM »

I was thinking more about animal shelter workers.

You think it's worse to go around sadistically murdering dogs than sadistically murdering humans?
I honestly do. animals are incapable of evil and are wholly innocent, whereas humans have destroyed our planet and everything else for thousands and thousands of years.
"destroyed"  really?  "and everything else"?  what the hell man...words have meanings for a reason.
All I'm saying is that you don't see animals committing ethnic cleansing or indiscriminately murdering people for no reason, or destroying the environment for financial gain, for that matter.

Because some people have committed ethnic cleansing and genocide, all humans are completely evil and can be murdered?

i'm not advocating for group punishment. What I'm saying, every person on this earth has done something wrong at one point or another. Animals can't do wrong, because they can't distinguish.

If I murdered 5 people and 0 dogs, or if I murdered 0 people and 5 dogs, which would be better?

Hint: neither, because dogs are innocent but also a human life is worth way more than a dog's.

Also, because a person may at some point done something wrong, this makes then eligible for murder?
Not every human life is worth more than a dog's.

Not every, but most, including the people Lewis murdered. The only people I would put in the "less than a dog" column would be people such as Hitler.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2017, 01:50:05 PM »

You think it's worse to go around sadistically murdering dogs than sadistically murdering humans?
I honestly do. animals are incapable of evil and are wholly innocent, whereas humans have destroyed our planet and everything else for thousands and thousands of years.
"destroyed"  really?  "and everything else"?  what the hell man...words have meanings for a reason.
All I'm saying is that you don't see animals committing ethnic cleansing or indiscriminately murdering people for no reason, or destroying the environment for financial gain, for that matter.

Because some people have committed ethnic cleansing and genocide, all humans are completely evil and can be murdered?

i'm not advocating for group punishment. What I'm saying, every person on this earth has done something wrong at one point or another. Animals can't do wrong, because they can't distinguish.

If I murdered 5 people and 0 dogs, or if I murdered 0 people and 5 dogs, which would be better?

Hint: neither, because dogs are innocent but also a human life is worth way more than a dog's.

Also, because a person may at some point done something wrong, this makes then eligible for murder?

Not every, but most, including the people Lewis murdered. The only people I would put in the "less than a dog" column would be people such as Hitler.
Anyone who kills, rapes, abuses, is worth less than any animal.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2017, 02:00:57 PM »

Anyone who kills, rapes, abuses, is worth less than any animal.

That's what I meant by "people such as Hitler".

And for all we know, the people Lewis murdered did not rape, abuse, or murder anyone.
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2017, 04:44:02 PM »

Ray Lewis of course.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2017, 04:29:24 PM »

Mike Vick doesn't have a media job where he brow beats modern players for not living up to his moral standards to Lewis is worse.
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2017, 02:09:50 PM »

some dogs are assholes and it has nothing to do with how they were raised.  Granted, most asshole dogs are that way because of humans, but there are some dogs that are just assholes.  The majority of cats are assholes.  I don't know what the ratio between assholes and not in the various mammalian species, perhaps humans have more assholes than average (not as high as cats though), but I do think it's incorrect to say all animals are innocent.

Nope.

This. I love my cat
James Monroe

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2017, 10:43:08 PM »

Ray Lewis didn't commit the crime he was accused of, so he's off-limits. People should look into the case before concluding the victim was guilty of the accused offense.

Michael Vick killed the poor dog and shouldn't have the second chance to come back in the league.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2017, 10:46:16 PM »

some dogs are assholes and it has nothing to do with how they were raised.  Granted, most asshole dogs are that way because of humans, but there are some dogs that are just assholes.  The majority of cats are assholes.  I don't know what the ratio between assholes and not in the various mammalian species, perhaps humans have more assholes than average (not as high as cats though), but I do think it's incorrect to say all animals are innocent.

Nope.

This. I love my cat
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2017, 11:42:18 PM »

^alleged a**holes
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2017, 08:33:17 AM »

Ray Lewis didn't commit the crime he was accused of, so he's off-limits. People should look into the case before concluding the victim was guilty of the accused offense..
So you've looked into the case?  How do you think the murdered men's blood ended up in Lewis's limo?  Why did he lie to the cops the first time he was asked questions?is your argument that cats aren't assholes because some cats are cute when they are little?  Seriously?  It is better than "nope" I guess, but not much.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies