For any tiresome liberal who still says "we need to understand the Trump voters"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:06:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  For any tiresome liberal who still says "we need to understand the Trump voters"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: For any tiresome liberal who still says "we need to understand the Trump voters"  (Read 1835 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2017, 10:17:22 AM »

Lol this entire thread is just made to insult Trump voters.

See, the thing is Democrats will never understand Trump voters.  Every issue a Trump voter gives as justification is just turned into "YOU'RE RACIST" or "YOU'RE SEXIST" or "YOU'RE SELFISH" when the exact opposite is true.  Democrats have become so out-of-touch so many Americans that there is no way they could possibly understand reasons behind voting.  It was never about "minority growth threatening the white majority" or "suppressing women" or whatever.  It's about economic growth, strengthening our border (no, not the wall; many Trump voters don't believe there will be a wall), and a variety of other issues.

If you genuinely believe that Trump had a program for economic growth, you're the exact sort of moron I'm referring to.  Trump had idiotic promises that somehow getting out of free trade agreements would bring back millions of manufacturing jobs.  It was a complete bill of goods.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2017, 10:18:50 AM »
« Edited: June 11, 2017, 12:02:22 AM by Senator PiT, PPT »

Your disgusting attitude is somehow even worse than the condecenscion from liberals and why I may never vote for a Democrat at the presidential level again. It's an attitude I refuse to put up with. Congratulations....
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2017, 10:19:03 AM »

"I don't empathize with Trump voters, therefore this is my opinion of them, which is evidence of why we shouldn't empathize with Trump voters"

So, please tell me why I should emphasize with Trump voters.
Because, at the end of the day, we are all Americans.

1.I'm actually not American.

2.I see no evidence that you or any other Trump voter ever tries to emphasize with non Trump voters.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2017, 10:21:12 AM »

"I don't empathize with Trump voters, therefore this is my opinion of them, which is evidence of why we shouldn't empathize with Trump voters"

it's fun and leisurely to observe how empty of a notion this is through absurdity

"because, at the end of the day, we are all not ducks"

*everyone hugs forever and ejaculates literal ice cream*

*ice cream dickheadache*
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2017, 10:21:20 AM »

See, the thing is Democrats will never understand Trump voters.  Every issue a Trump voter gives as justification is just turned into "YOU'RE RACIST" or "YOU'RE SEXIST" or "YOU'RE SELFISH" when the exact opposite is true.  Democrats have become so out-of-touch so many Americans that there is no way they could possibly understand reasons behind voting.  It was never about "minority growth threatening the white majority" or "suppressing women" or whatever.  It's about economic growth, strengthening our border (no, not the wall; many Trump voters don't believe there will be a wall), and a variety of other issues.

If you genuinely believe that Trump had a program for economic growth, you're the exact sort of moron I'm referring to.  Trump had idiotic promises that somehow getting out of free trade agreements would bring back millions of manufacturing jobs.  It was a complete bill of goods.
Lower individual taxes, lower corporate taxes, getting our of only UNFAIR free trade agreements (TPP), renegotiating unfair trade agreements (NAFTA), lower federal spending, etc.  You could maybe even shove in the infrastructure plan as a way to give some more Americans jobs (obviously that wouldn't solve unemployment).  There was a plan and there still is a plan.  There's a reason people refer to fiscal conservatism as fiscal responsibility, which opposes the "tax all, spend all" mentality
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2017, 10:21:54 AM »
« Edited: June 11, 2017, 12:02:47 AM by Senator PiT, PPT »

Your disgusting attitude is somehow even worse than the condecenscion from liberals and why I may never vote for a Democrat at the presidential level again. It's an attitude I refuse to put up with. Congratulations....

1. don't know what attitude you're referring to.

2.If you base your vote for President on the comments of a handful of people on discussion boards, you're more worthless than anybody else here could be.

3.Aren't you a rather pathetic snow flake.  Maybe you should hide in your safe space rather than going to message boards.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2017, 10:22:15 AM »

1.I'm actually not American.

2.I see no evidence that you or any other Trump voter ever tries to emphasize with non Trump voters.
I have plenty of friends who are Trump-hating Democrats.  i understand their points of view
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2017, 10:23:20 AM »
« Edited: June 11, 2017, 12:03:05 AM by Senator PiT, PPT »

1. don't know what attitude you're referring to.

2.If you base your vote for President on the comments of a handful of people on discussion boards, your more worthless than anybody else here could be.

3.Aren't you a rather pathetic snow flake.  Maybe you should hide in your safe space rather than going to message boards.

YOU'RE BEING GROSS

STOP BEING GROSS
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2017, 10:27:06 AM »
« Edited: June 10, 2017, 10:30:13 AM by Adam T »

See, the thing is Democrats will never understand Trump voters.  Every issue a Trump voter gives as justification is just turned into "YOU'RE RACIST" or "YOU'RE SEXIST" or "YOU'RE SELFISH" when the exact opposite is true.  Democrats have become so out-of-touch so many Americans that there is no way they could possibly understand reasons behind voting.  It was never about "minority growth threatening the white majority" or "suppressing women" or whatever.  It's about economic growth, strengthening our border (no, not the wall; many Trump voters don't believe there will be a wall), and a variety of other issues.

If you genuinely believe that Trump had a program for economic growth, you're the exact sort of moron I'm referring to.  Trump had idiotic promises that somehow getting out of free trade agreements would bring back millions of manufacturing jobs.  It was a complete bill of goods.
Lower individual taxes, lower corporate taxes, getting our of only UNFAIR free trade agreements (TPP), renegotiating unfair trade agreements (NAFTA), lower federal spending, etc.  You could maybe even shove in the infrastructure plan as a way to give some more Americans jobs (obviously that wouldn't solve unemployment).  There was a plan and there still is a plan.  There's a reason people refer to fiscal conservatism as fiscal responsibility, which opposes the "tax all, spend all" mentality

1.Donald Trump on the campaign trail generally promised to increase spending on many things, including infrastructure.  So, the 'lower federal spending' was not one of Trump's promises.  Though it wouldn't surprise me if after listing all the things he'd increase spending on, that he then said "and we're going to reduce the amount that the government spends.'

What specifically makes NAFTA (or TPP) 'unfair.'?  Please cite the specific chapter.

2.Taxing and spending is what governments do.  Modern Republican policy is not fiscal conservatism but rather cut taxes and pay for it by increasing the deficit.  Obviously there are some Republicans who genuinely cut spending to match the tax cuts, but we got a sense of how well that worked in Louisiana and Kansas.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2017, 10:28:57 AM »

1.Donald Trump on the campaign trail generally promised to increase spending on many things, including infrastructure.  So, the 'lower federal spending' was not one of Trump's promises.

What specifically makes NAFTA (or TPP) 'unfair.'?  Please cite the specific chapter.

2.Taxing and spending is what governments do.  Modern Republican policy is not fiscal conservatism but rather cut taxes and pay for it by increasing the deficit.  Obviously there are some Republicans who genuinely cut spending to match the tax cuts, but we got a sense of how well that worked in Louisiana and Kansas.

There were many things he promised to cut spending on.  That's literally a big part of his budget.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2017, 10:34:19 AM »

Common sense dictates that you get more flies with honey than with vinegar. Whether or not you agree we deserve such respect, it would certainly be more persuasive than labeling all of us as deplorable bigoted rubes. But, please feel free to keep on making the same mistakes that cost liberals their traditional base to begin with. Smiley
Yeah, that really worked with Trump. He was just so nice and thoughtful! Smiley
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »

I am locking this, It is just going to get worse.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies