Opinion of TNF
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:36:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of TNF
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Poll
Question: Opinion of TNF
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Opinion of TNF  (Read 5535 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »

His presence is sorely needed.

Also note TNF didn't actually defend the Kim family.

Does that matter? Is anyone running North Korea any better?
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2017, 10:04:49 PM »

His presence is sorely needed.

Also note TNF didn't actually defend the Kim family.

Does that matter? Is anyone running North Korea any better?

Reread his post.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2017, 10:06:31 PM »

Massive HP.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2017, 10:16:38 PM »

FF.

morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2017, 10:43:39 PM »

Up until about 2014 he was actually a very good poster. Went further and further off the deep end of leftism as time progressed though, sadly.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2017, 02:04:49 AM »

TNF and Snowstalker were the ones who convinced me that communism is a completely garbage ideology that has zero value whatsoever and every single last person who believes in it is either a total f[inks]ing moron and/or deranged sociopath. Twitter is doing quite a bit to convince me that this is correct.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 02:18:58 AM »

TNF and Snowstalker were the ones who convinced me that communism is a completely garbage ideology that has zero value whatsoever and every single last person who believes in it is either a total f[inks]ing moron and/or deranged sociopath. Twitter is doing quite a bit to convince me that this is correct.

I mean Marx had some good critiques of capitalism and the far left generally does in general, but the problem is they don't see that just because a social system can be critiqued, that it must be entirely discarded. The type of personality extreme politics attract aren't that rational. Plus, obviously when they try to set up a real alternative they always fail.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2017, 07:00:25 AM »

I suppose you would prefer all of Central Asia be illiterate.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2017, 11:47:47 AM »

What is the point of this? TNF has been entirely absent from Atlas for more than a year. I'm sorry that his brilliance has caused you so much psychological trouble, BRTD!
It's weird, TNF hasn't been online for over a year (has it been two at this point?), yet periodically, someone will randomly go off on an anti-TNF tirade with seemingly nothing to provoke it.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2017, 11:51:09 AM »

What is the point of this? TNF has been entirely absent from Atlas for more than a year. I'm sorry that his brilliance has caused you so much psychological trouble, BRTD!
It's weird, TNF hasn't been online for over a year (has it been two at this point?), yet periodically, someone will randomly go off on an anti-TNF tirade with seemingly nothing to provoke it.
It was actually reading some tankies on Twitter that did this time.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2017, 04:50:03 PM »

If random people on the internet having dumb arguments was enough to convince me to write off an ideology, I can honestly say I would not believe in anything - after all 95% of all commentary is worthless garbage, including stuff from my own side.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2017, 08:58:24 PM »

If random people on the internet having dumb arguments was enough to convince me to write off an ideology, I can honestly say I would not believe in anything - after all 95% of all commentary is worthless garbage, including stuff from my own side.

Except someone like TNF is what the average communist is . If you are a communist , it means you are either stupid or evil.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2017, 05:48:45 AM »

Except someone like TNF is what the average communist is . If you are a communist , it means you are either stupid or evil.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2017, 02:47:34 PM »

after all 95% of all commentary is worthless garbage, including stuff from my own side.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2017, 02:52:39 PM »

Still terrible, even though I've become more sympathetic to his perspective.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2017, 04:49:49 PM »

He used to be a FF and he was a friend of me when he was in his leftwing populist period.

But sadly, he became progressively insane to the point of supporting mass criminals like the North Korean dictator. I hope he's okay and that he could be back soon and sanely.

But what is really gross is how the IRC clique like Adam Griffin, Averroès and turkishblau continue to worship him like if he was some kind of deity. He used to be good but he isn't anymore and many of his views are simple terrible and unacceptable.

And I don't understand why there is a thread again made about him. He's been gone for quite a while now.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2017, 05:20:59 PM »

I suppose you would prefer all of Central Asia be illiterate.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2017, 05:31:03 PM »

Why are we having a new thread about long-gone poster?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2017, 07:57:35 PM »

Why are we having a new thread about long-gone poster?

I was reminded of him by various clones on Twitter.

Still I think it's worthwhile since I recall once saying (awhile ago so before any new trolls) that he was one of the all time worst Atlas posters ever, on a list of him, Einzige, krazen, jfern and Gully Foyle.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2017, 08:13:52 PM »

What about Gully's actual posting is bad? Who cares about a categorization error with regard to the census of a country he's not from that happened 10 years ago!?

In any case, I am unsure why you prefer Bekarus still be a swamp.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2017, 08:18:55 PM »

What about Gully's actual posting is bad? Who cares about a categorization error with regard to the census of a country he's not from that happened 10 years ago!?

It has nothing to do with that, but the rather sage stuff he wrote about the US and the Democratic Party, and the Greens and Ralph Nader.

Are you, a conservative, actually defending communism?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2017, 08:22:04 PM »

one of the all time worst Atlas posters ever, on a list of him, Einzige, krazen, jfern and Gully Foyle.

one of these things is not like the others
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2017, 08:25:22 PM »
« Edited: June 12, 2017, 08:31:38 PM by #woke O'Malley 2020 »

It has nothing to do with that, but the rather sage stuff he wrote about the US and the Democratic Party, and the Greens and Ralph Nader.

Are you, a conservative, actually defending communism?

I acknowledge that Stalinist crash industrialization resulted in massive amounts of unnecessary casualties and did not perform up to expectations. In light of that, it is indeed sad that the only way that certain remote sections of the globe only eventually saw some stunted form of modernity through the Soviet system. I regard it less an ideology than an alternative means to modern development that, in some cases, was able to thwart market and geographic mechanisms for the slight betterment of some groups of people that otherwise might not have experienced such.

I also find this problem strangely unaddressed in conversations about the merits or weaknesses of communism. As such, I trolling my enjoy inserting it into otherwise primitive threads.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2017, 08:58:13 PM »

one of the all time worst Atlas posters ever, on a list of him, Einzige, krazen, jfern and Gully Foyle.

Very true. Einzige is the only one who is unironically right wing.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2017, 09:01:39 PM »

yes, it is odd how only krazen has a blue avatar.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies