Opinion of TNF (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:21:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of TNF (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of TNF
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Opinion of TNF  (Read 5642 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: June 10, 2017, 11:12:39 AM »

Total HP. If I ever defend North Korea, please just ban me from Atlas right then and there.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:43:06 AM »

Total HP. If I ever defend North Korea, please just ban me from Atlas right then and there.

...Were any of you guys even around when he was posting?

I was around for this:

Well, the Workers' Party of Korea, in spite of it's bureaucratic leadership caste, has managed to develop what was once a colonial backwater into a modern, industrial state with a highly educated population that enjoys a degree of social equality unlike that of other states facing similar material conditions. The planned, nationalized economy provided for rapid industrial growth during the Cold War, transforming what was previously a largely agrarian, peasant society into an industrial one, and lifting millions of people out of dire poverty in the process. While modern society in North Korea leaves quite a lot to be desired, the problems facing North Korea are a combination of isolation (imposed upon North Korea by the United States) leading to a degree of material scarcity, and bureaucratic misrule by the Stalinized WPK and the Kim family in particular.

The problems facing North Korea could be solved by a political revolution there which would dispose of the Kim family and the Stalinist bureaucrats and instill a workers' and peasants' government there, an event that would no doubt have repercussions in neo-colonial South Korea and the Chinese deformed workers' state as well. Nevertheless, North Korea represents a historically progressive formation in that it is free from capitalist domination and control. The same cannot be said of ISIS/ISIL, which scorns education, embraces reactionary religious fundamentalism, and seeks not to construct a new society but simply Islamicize the old. 
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 08:58:13 PM »

one of the all time worst Atlas posters ever, on a list of him, Einzige, krazen, jfern and Gully Foyle.

one of these things is not like the others

Very true. Einzige is the only one who is unironically right wing.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 07:09:23 PM »

Not to be that one guy, BRTD, but I'm fairly sure that someone who is "all liberal, all the time" would indeed be a TNF-level communist.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies