Let's be honest about something re loretta lynch
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:02:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Let's be honest about something re loretta lynch
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Let's be honest about something re loretta lynch  (Read 1373 times)
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 08, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »

If the wapo reported that jeff sessions asked comey to call the russian investigation a matter and not an investigation, there would be a 15 page thread on this board.

Can any of the people on the left that post on here admit that they agree with comey that that was a troubling action for an AG to take?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 11:53:58 AM »

Let's be honest, the US General Discussion has become the worst sub-forum on this site and any thread that is 15 pages long likely has no more than 10 posts from people not on ignore, so you shouldn't be reading it. Atlas forum will be the one thing Trump never makes great again like the hey-day.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 11:56:02 AM »

Sure it was troubling. But Lynch isn't AG.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 11:59:54 AM »

Sure the woman should've been removed as attorney general.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 12:11:36 PM »

I think we can agree that this is the list of people that did not look good after today's hearing:

1. Trump
2. Flynn
4. Lynch
5. Bill Clinton
6. Pence
7. Sessions
8. Hillary Clinton

Probably close in that order too
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 12:12:45 PM »

Sure it was troubling. But Lynch isn't AG.

And Clinton isn't President. (Arguably in some part, because of that meeting.)
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 02:47:53 PM »

I think we can agree that this is the list of people that did not look good after today's hearing:

1. Trump
2. Flynn
3. Atlas Trump supporters
4. Lynch
5. Bill Clinton
6. Pence
7. Sessions
8. Hillary Clinton

Skipped over 3, so I added something in.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 02:50:01 PM »

1. Trump
2. Flynn
3. Atlas Trump supporters
4. Lynch
5. Bill Clinton
6. Pence
7. Sessions
8. Hillary Clinton

Skipped over 3, so I added something in.
Piss off. We all knew Hillary was guilty before the election, and someone offered us false hope. The real losers are the Clinton supporters who backed a candidate who lost to this instead of backing Bernie.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2017, 03:02:35 PM »

"Let's make fifty excuses and deflect"
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2017, 03:14:38 PM »

When will Lynch be arrested?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2017, 03:22:39 PM »

Hopefully soon.
"Let's make fifty excuses and deflect"
By not addressing the content of the thread, you're doing exactly that.
The_Doctor
SilentCal1924

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2017, 03:35:51 PM »

To be fair, if Trump obstructed justice, Lynch should be censured for trying to interfere in a FBI investigation for political purposes. I would definitely support that. We can't impeach Trump for trying to do this and not mete out some punishment to Lynch for this political action, which is unbecoming of the AG.

Degrees and all that. Lynch didn't stop the investigation but tried to color it. Which is pretty bad. The Clintons are unethical sacks. It's just that they're out of public life having earned their defeat.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2017, 03:42:50 PM »

To be fair, if Trump obstructed justice, Lynch should be censured for trying to interfere in a FBI investigation for political purposes. I would definitely support that. We can't impeach Trump for trying to do this and not mete out some punishment to Lynch for this political action, which is unbecoming of the AG.

Degrees and all that. Lynch didn't stop the investigation but tried to color it. Which is pretty bad. The Clintons are unethical sacks. It's just that they're out of public life having earned their defeat.
If I learned anything today, its that you can't blame Trump supporters considering the context of the election. All our worst fears about Hillary that existed before Trump was even in the race have now been basically confirmed.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2017, 03:49:36 PM »

If I learned anything today, its that you can't blame Trump supporters considering the context of the election. All our worst fears about Hillary that existed before Trump was even in the race have now been basically confirmed.

If the fears of Clinton have been confirmed today, have my fears about Trump also been confirmed?
Matty
boshembechle
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 03:56:38 PM »

Good post, TD.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2017, 04:51:03 PM »

If the fears of Clinton have been confirmed today, have my fears about Trump also been confirmed?
It's starting to head over there, yes.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2017, 05:02:03 PM »

Both presidential candidates were baggaged. Period.
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2017, 06:31:29 PM »

Both presidential candidates were baggaged. Period.

True, but only one of them had actual qualifications for the job.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2017, 12:49:57 PM »

This post is completely false. Attorney General Lynch was not tried in any court, and these are merely allegations. (From a former W Bush Attorney General)

The only clear unethical sack here is TD.

Please lock this thread for containing lies.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies