The kids strike again: Donny Jr. admits Trump ask Comey to drop Flynn case
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:12:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The kids strike again: Donny Jr. admits Trump ask Comey to drop Flynn case
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The kids strike again: Donny Jr. admits Trump ask Comey to drop Flynn case  (Read 2305 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2017, 12:02:23 PM »

I'm not nervous at all. We won. The establishment globalist agenda is being ripped apart. That is a very, very good thing for our nation and the future.

Most of what little Trump is doing is literally taken from the "establishment globalist agenda."
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2017, 03:05:21 PM »

Yes I have are you unaware Trump an his lawyers deny that he ever talked about Flynn to Comey?
He said "my father never says things ambiguously," not "my father told Comey to back off." This wasn't even a nice try. It was a miserable failure on your part.

So there wasn't any ambiguity when he told Comey to "let Flynn go"? It was a direct order?
Ambiguity is a two way street. He either meant to obstruct justice or meant nothing by it. Trump is not one to just flirt vaguely with something that would hurt him. There is no proof as of yet that Comey was telling the truth and very well might have committed perjury.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2017, 03:12:46 PM »

Trump is not one to just flirt vaguely with something that would hurt him.

It's really odd how these people have their own idealized mental version of Trump that's completely distinct from the words and actions of the real one
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2017, 04:15:43 PM »

Trump is not one to just flirt vaguely with something that would hurt him.

It's really odd how these people have their own idealized mental version of Trump that's completely distinct from the words and actions of the real one

Yeah...I wonder if the p**sygrabber video is flirting with something that would hurt him.
Edu
Ufokart
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2017, 05:00:58 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sounds like something a jihadist would say...oh wait

The Self
Rookie
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2017, 05:36:39 PM »

I'm not nervous at all. We won. The establishment globalist agenda is being ripped apart. That is a very, very good thing for our nation and the future.

Most of what little Trump is doing is literally taken from the "establishment globalist agenda."

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Twenty character limit.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2017, 08:57:18 PM »

So what if he did? Trump could have pardoned him if he wanted to.

Which, if he were planning on doing the whole time, shows how stupid Trump is for creating this entire debacle.

So what? He won the election. He's the President. What did Obama say? "I won, deal with it."

Remember what I said a couple of weeks ago. Incompetence without malice is justified. If the biggest problem here is that Trump is a bit shaky because he's not of Washington or an inexperienced politician, who cares? That was part of the reason Trump won the election. To try something new. To rip apart the current established structure. To give them a kick in the butt and remind them they work for us, not the other way around.

Shaky Ground? And experience? This is raw unadulterated dishonesty. And yet you support at wholehearted. Why don't you quit riding Trump's. When he is the most dishonest president, and wine and Clyde about Hillary's stuff. Hillary or Obama done this you be screaming in the streets for impeachment, but because of the magic are you given the past.

And no, I'd be screaming for Hillary or Clinton to go if they've done such unadulterated borderline treason. You are the hypocrite
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2017, 10:06:57 PM »

Amen to that! Elections have (wonderful) consequences!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2017, 11:45:59 PM »

Which, if he were planning on doing the whole time, shows how stupid Trump is for creating this entire debacle.

Incompetence without malice is justified.

Is that Trump's new campaign slogan?

LOL.
That is one of the most absurd comments I have ever seen here on Atlas .... "Incompetence without malice is justified."
The desperateness to defend the clown has no limits.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2017, 02:31:14 AM »

Incompetence without malice is justified.

Is that Trump's new campaign slogan?

LOL.
That is one of the most absurd comments I have ever seen here on Atlas .... "Incompetence without malice is justified."
The desperateness to defend the clown has no limits.

And perhaps enough will as long as the consequences remain abstract. As long as banks keep giving money to anyone who asks for it because the presdident is rich and as long as the bodybags don't pile up, Trump can do whatever he wants.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies