Theme Parks in Orlando
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:31:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Theme Parks in Orlando
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Theme Parks in Orlando  (Read 194 times)
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 13, 2017, 08:39:06 PM »

I'm going to be in Orlando and I am tempted to visit one of the theme parks. They are so expensive...are there any discounts for 1-day (I only can find multi-day) tickets.

How do the rides and attractions compare? Are there long lines everywhere?
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 06:25:43 AM »

There are one-day passes available but they're not cheap—both Disney and Universal break $100. You're unfortunately visiting at the peak of the season, so prices are high and lines are gonna be long at both. Sea World is probably gonna be a little cheaper and a little less crowded, but you're basically talking the difference between waiting 30 or 45 minutes for some of the popular attractions. I'd probably go Universal for the Harry Potter stuff (especially if you can get it on an overcast day—the fake snow just doesn't feel as real in the 95 degree sun), but honestly it's probably easier to compare attractions than prices.

Gatorland is also $27 for a one-day pass, if you want the real Florida tourism experience.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies