Building Appalachia and How You Can Help
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:43:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Building Appalachia and How You Can Help
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Building Appalachia and How You Can Help  (Read 276 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 14, 2017, 08:41:28 AM »

Hey, everyone. My semi-hiatus on the forum is due to my work with a summer camp. In July, our camp will be putting on Youth Opportunity Camp, a program to give kids from less than ideal circumstances a week of fun, people who care about them, and three square meals they may otherwise not expect. We depend on private giving to get kids to camp and make our dream of helping kids a reality. I'd really appreciate it if any of you could help out.
SingingAnalyst
mathstatman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 08:47:58 AM »

Hey, everyone. My semi-hiatus on the forum is due to my work with a summer camp. In July, our camp will be putting on Youth Opportunity Camp, a program to give kids from less than ideal circumstances a week of fun, people who care about them, and three square meals they may otherwise not expect. We depend on private giving to get kids to camp and make our dream of helping kids a reality. I'd really appreciate it if any of you could help out.
I can't help financially, but I think that's great you're doing that. I wish you and the kids all the best.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 06:30:44 PM »

I can't help financially, but I think that's great you're doing that. I wish you and the kids all the best.

Thanks for the well wishes.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 02:53:22 AM »

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies