WaPo: Mueller now investigating whether Trump obstructed justice (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:13:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  WaPo: Mueller now investigating whether Trump obstructed justice (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WaPo: Mueller now investigating whether Trump obstructed justice  (Read 6811 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 14, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »
« edited: June 14, 2017, 05:34:53 PM by ProudModerate2 »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Wow ! !
What ever happened to our "Nuclear Elmo" Atlas member and his famous image ? (Cant remember his name.)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 05:44:21 PM »

From Twitter:
"Happy birthday - James Comey

LOL.
OMG .... I forgot, today (June 14th) is trump's birthday.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 05:57:55 PM »

I don't think Congress will impeach Trump. It's GOP controlled and he would need to hemorrhage GOP support in order for GOP to impeach

I don't know.
It's too early to tell.
If Muller discloses massive and decisive evidence, then the GOP may have no choice.
Otherwise, Americans will be in complete shock and will vote many of them out, en masse, come 2018.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 06:21:33 PM »
« Edited: June 14, 2017, 06:26:08 PM by ProudModerate2 »

I don't think Congress will impeach Trump. It's GOP controlled and he would need to hemorrhage GOP support in order for GOP to impeach

I don't know.
It's too early to tell.
If Muller discloses massive and decisive evidence, then the GOP may have no choice.
Otherwise, Americans will be in complete shock and will vote many of them out, en masse, come 2018.

Would the GOP in face of massive evidence of misconduct defend trump?

Good question. I'm not positive on the exact answer.
More than likely some of them (especially the nutty ones in The House) would defend trump regardless of the severity of what is disclosed.
But, I would guess that a majority of Republicans would move to "punish" trump.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 08:28:26 PM »

Trump refusing to run for a second term as the GOP implodes is highly probable.

I've been saying this for months. It's in everyone's best interests, and a necessity for Trumpism to survive as the replacement of Reaganism.

IF Trump implodes, the GOP will spend the next couple of decades in the wilderness searching for an identity...it won't become the party of Trumpism

The "party of trumpism" was a fad and is already dead.
It didn't even last 1 full year.
Many who barely supported pulling the lever for him in November are already deeply regretting their decision.
Men wearing high heel shoes in the 70's lasted much longer than trump.
PS: Ask KingSweden to show you those disco-era pictures he has of him in such shoes.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 08:33:29 PM »

I've been saying this for months. It's in everyone's best interests, and a necessity for Trumpism to survive as the replacement of Reaganism.

IF Trump implodes, the GOP will spend the next couple of decades in the wilderness searching for an identity...it won't become the party of Trumpism

Which is why Trump needs to stand down after a term with his dignity in tact to prevent that implosion.

That train has already left the station.

Hear, hear.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 09:00:30 PM »

The ultimate problem with Trumpism trying to replace the dominant ideology of the GOP is that it didn't have a clear mandate to do so. Trump was a one man army who didn't build a grassroots movement to get elected representatives running on a Trumpist platform into congress beforehand. And he also didn't have the political capital going in to negotiate from a standpoint that would allow him to craft legislation based on his ideology. He garnered only 46% of the electorate and came in with poor approval ratings which have only gone down.

Also what exactly is Trumpism? Is it becasically an Americanized version of the National Front?

PM me tomorrow, because there are a series of posts by FuzzyBear, myself, and others that I feel adequately define what is "Trumpism." I'm too tired and lazy to find it now. I'm sorta burned out for the day on debate Tongue

You're going to quote something from FuzzyBear ?
God help us !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 09:07:17 PM »

The ultimate problem with Trumpism trying to replace the dominant ideology of the GOP is that it didn't have a clear mandate to do so. Trump was a one man army who didn't build a grassroots movement to get elected representatives running on a Trumpist platform into congress beforehand. And he also didn't have the political capital going in to negotiate from a standpoint that would allow him to craft legislation based on his ideology. He garnered only 46% of the electorate and came in with poor approval ratings which have only gone down.

Also what exactly is Trumpism? Is it becasically an Americanized version of the National Front?

PM me tomorrow, because there are a series of posts by FuzzyBear, myself, and others that I feel adequately define what is "Trumpism." I'm too tired and lazy to find it now. I'm sorta burned out for the day on debate Tongue

You're going to quote something from FuzzyBear ?
God help us !

You seem to have a habit of calling out people without contributing more than a handful of poorly formatted sentences. Why don't you define Trumpism with more than four paragraphs and give me your perception of something for once?

Look who's talking as if he was "all high and mighty" ?
Your level of Atlas trolling (without any material contribution) makes mine look like a speck of dust.
Besides you don't want to hear my definition of trumpism ..... Virginia will surely ban me then.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »

The "party of trumpism" was a fad and is already dead.
It didn't even last 1 full year.
Many who barely supported pulling the lever for him in November are already deeply regretting their decision.
Men wearing high heel shoes in the 70's lasted much longer than trump.
PS: Ask KingSweden to show you those disco-era pictures he has of him in such shoes.

The what that I have of who?

LMAO.
I was attempting to tease you. Didn't even know if you would catch/see my comment. LOL.
I don't know your age, but I was trying to be funny by characterizing you as a young dude in the 70's who wore high-heeled shoes to the disco dancing floor in the nightclubs of the past.
(Which was very common for males to do back then. It "was in." It was the style of that age. Like those huge bell-bottom pants.)
And was hoping you would share photos of such a thing, with us.
8-)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 02:02:27 AM »

Video clip.

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin told Anderson Cooper, "I told you so," when talking about The Washington Post's report that Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating President Trump for possible obstruction of justice.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/06/15/toobin-trump-investigated-told-you-so-ac-sot.cnn
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 03:23:51 PM »

Mueller responds to the charge that he is involved in a witch hunt

There is no need for Mueller to respond to "witch hunt" malarkey accusations.
He is a professional mature adult who has an important task assigned to him. Very busy man.

On the other hand, we can leave the "witch hunt" childish games to say ..... a narcissistic orange-haired clown, for example. Someone who hides out at a golf course every weekend, who has no serious matters to contend with on a daily basis.
Each task assigned, as described above, to each person fits perfectly ..... doesn't it ?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 07:49:16 PM »

... so what if Trump ends up getting in trouble for things in his recent past? Maybe Kushner? Does anyone believe these people are model citizens?

Believe it or not .... some people actually do.
Ugggg.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 02:29:00 PM »

Notice Peter cares more about Trump "winning" on this then the truth

He probably uses his nonsense on pro-trump sites, and notices how his malarkey works wonders on the ignorant. So then he comes here to Atlas using the same lines of bs, and is in disbelief on why his "magic" doesn't work, not thinking that the audience here is more informed and educated.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies