Do you support Evergreen's permaban?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:29:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you support Evergreen's permaban?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 112

Author Topic: Do you support Evergreen's permaban?  (Read 7229 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »

Damn, CXSmith used to be such a great poster until he got into this whole Atlas Forum Cult nonsense!

Wait, nah, he was just a trash tier kid who skulked around the Worst Posts thread trying to get some cheap shots off on the good people of Old Atlas.

You know what they say about playing both sides?
Cxs is not a trash tier kid. He's a good-hearted poster with some fairly misguided ideas about AAD. He's great; he and me are friends. I'm happy to be friends with him.

Guy has quit a forum he was an active member of for at least a year and then has spent every other post sh**t talking AAD and making up conspiracy theories about an "AAD Cult." Don't think he should get away with it without a peep!

You've peeped about this quite enough already.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2017, 01:08:29 PM »

Lol, he has no qualms about insulting LLR and saying he's just an "edgelord" merely for posting on AAD, so it's definitely fair game to trash talk him back a bit! There seems to be a complex on here of unwarranted civility, even in the face of someone who is acting blatantly disrespectful and demeaning of others. Not participating in that.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »

Regarding CXSmith, I will say it's very reminiscent of the whole "glass house" proverb, except CXSmith is throwing boulders out of a glass factory, made entirely of glass.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2017, 01:56:28 PM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Because we should trust whatever the mods say because they're always honest and right Roll Eyes Yes, the mods are a model to transparency who are certainly never trying to cover their asses and they would never lie or twist the truth to gain public approval. Open your eyes... Roll Eyes

Open the eyes of the sheeple! Don't listen to the false prophets moderators! LLR will show you the light!
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2017, 02:09:44 PM »

Lol, he has no qualms about insulting LLR and saying he's just an "edgelord" merely for posting on AAD, so it's definitely fair game to trash talk him back a bit! There seems to be a complex on here of unwarranted civility, even in the face of someone who is acting blatantly disrespectful and demeaning of others. Not participating in that.

People are giving you unwarranted civility?  Sorry about that.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2017, 02:16:14 PM »

There seems to be a complex on here of unwarranted civility,

Lol wut?
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2017, 02:25:05 PM »

For the record, I don't mind Turkisblau attempting to trash talk me. He has just as much of a right to do so as the rest of us do.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2017, 02:28:35 PM »

Talking about "Nice Guy FF" culture. Everyone here is deserving of being treated with respect Smiley Smiley Smiley even if you are a literal white supremacist who wants to "reclaim Constantinople."

evergreen not respecting that is of course one of the reasons the mods purged her.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2017, 02:53:19 PM »

First of all, the "AAD Cult" I referred to was never meant to be taken literally, and that should have been blatantly obvious to anyone who has had experience with social interaction.

Second of all, when did Classic say anything regarding white supremacy? I'm not surprised that the psychopaths over at AAD delight in insulting people far younger than them, but now it's not even making sense; he was uninvolved in this issue before you brought him up.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2017, 03:01:16 PM »

One thought I had: we really need to start conducting exit polling for these votes by age and/or date of registration. Then we'll see what the difference is between the youngsters lining up unquestionably in lock-step behind the Mod Order and those of us who remember what Atlas used to be like opposing such endeavors.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2017, 03:05:59 PM »

One thought I had: we really need to start conducting exit polling for these votes by age and/or date of registration. Then we'll see what the difference is between the youngsters lining up unquestionably in lock-step behind the Mod Order and those of us who remember what Atlas used to be like opposing such endeavors.

No one is stopping you from conducting such an "exit poll".  Smiley
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Because we should trust whatever the mods say because they're always honest and right Roll Eyes Yes, the mods are a model to transparency who are certainly never trying to cover their asses and they would never lie or twist the truth to gain public approval. Open your eyes... Roll Eyes

Cool, I didn't know Alex Jones posts here!

Well, there must be something in the water turning us all gay.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2017, 03:33:36 PM »

First of all, the "AAD Cult" I referred to was never meant to be taken literally, and that should have been blatantly obvious to anyone who has had experience with social interaction.

Second of all, when did Classic say anything regarding white supremacy? I'm not surprised that the psychopaths over at AAD delight in insulting people far younger than them, but now it's not even making sense; he was uninvolved in this issue before you brought him up.

I believe he was referencing Classic's deplorable posts about preferring an Aryan girl.
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2017, 03:35:39 PM »

I do not.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2017, 02:03:54 AM »

Good point. It's just sort of depressing seeing LLR's progression from a great poster to Whiny AAD Edgelord #238.

I'm a punk/hippie/something along those lines. A punk/hippie's job is to question any authority. I'm also a cynical f[inks]. If that makes me an "AAD edgelord", so be it, but that's just my personality. Also lmao at the idea that I was ever a good poster, I've always been terrible.

Have you talked to the cops on the street the same way as to "the authorities" here, or it's an armchair hippie thing?

Because if you do, then I'd be freaking impressive.

I'm an atlas poster. You think I go outside?

Cheesy LLR wins the thread!
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2017, 01:02:31 AM »

Certainly not; she is most certainly the Jeanne d'Arc of this generation of atlas; burnt at the stake while literal apes roam at will.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2017, 01:43:30 AM »

Certainly not; she is most certainly the Jeanne d'Arc of this generation of atlas; burnt at the stake while literal apes roam at will.

I think you are conflating 1431 Rouen and 2001 A Space Odyssey.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2017, 08:39:05 AM »

FWIW, the current US President has incited violence at his campaign rallies and built his entire candidacy on being a malicious troll who engages in vindictive personal attacks as a matter of daily routine. Presumably any and all supporters of such an individual should be banned from this forum.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2017, 01:56:57 PM »

Smith is actually making AAD look good by comparison which is hard to do.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2017, 03:26:51 PM »

FWIW, the current US President has incited violence at his campaign rallies and built his entire candidacy on being a malicious troll who engages in vindictive personal attacks as a matter of daily routine. Presumably any and all supporters of such an individual should be banned from this forum.

OK, let's just have a giant echo chamber here.
MalaspinaGold

« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2017, 03:36:05 PM »

Echo chambers without Nazis are the best echo chambers.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2017, 03:37:11 PM »

Echo chambers without Nazis are the best echo chambers.

No echo chamber is even better.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2017, 04:10:18 PM »

Evergreen's permaban was long overdue (sane, normal, etc)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2017, 02:38:33 AM »

of course not. this place is an ugly disaster and getting rid of good posters is not helping.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies