Do you support Evergreen's permaban? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:46:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do you support Evergreen's permaban? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: skip
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 112

Author Topic: Do you support Evergreen's permaban?  (Read 7487 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 15, 2017, 09:15:44 PM »

She stepped over a line, but not the line that'd lead to a permaban
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 07:40:05 AM »

Good point. It's just sort of depressing seeing LLR's progression from a great poster to Whiny AAD Edgelord #238.
I don't think LLR would likely ever say 'f*** smilo', which I've seen some AADians say.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 10:31:07 AM »

Good point. It's just sort of depressing seeing LLR's progression from a great poster to Whiny AAD Edgelord #238.

I'm a punk/hippie/something along those lines. A punk/hippie's job is to question any authority. I'm also a cynical f[inks]. If that makes me an "AAD edgelord", so be it, but that's just my personality. Also lmao at the idea that I was ever a good poster, I've always been terrible.

I thought that being a punk/hippie was also about not conforming, rather than acting like everyone else on Bad Atlas.
Even by that standard, your argument fails. You shouldn't judge him on this score by just this instance. You need to look at his entire record.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 10:38:18 AM »

I'm a punk/hippie/something along those lines. A punk/hippie's job is to question any authority. I'm also a cynical f[inks]. If that makes me an "AAD edgelord", so be it, but that's just my personality. Also lmao at the idea that I was ever a good poster, I've always been terrible.

I thought that being a punk/hippie was also about not conforming, rather than acting like everyone else on Bad Atlas.
Even by that standard, your argument fails. You shouldn't judge him on this score by just this instance. You need to look at his entire record.
TimTurner is getting into an argument??

What's next - will Kalwejt become an Antifa moderator?
I'm defending my good friend LLR, thank you very much. Tongue
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 12:53:30 PM »

Damn, CXSmith used to be such a great poster until he got into this whole Atlas Forum Cult nonsense!

Wait, nah, he was just a trash tier kid who skulked around the Worst Posts thread trying to get some cheap shots off on the good people of Old Atlas.

You know what they say about playing both sides?
Cxs is not a trash tier kid. He's a good-hearted poster with some fairly misguided ideas about AAD. He's great; he and me are friends. I'm happy to be friends with him.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 01:03:58 PM »

Damn, CXSmith used to be such a great poster until he got into this whole Atlas Forum Cult nonsense!

Wait, nah, he was just a trash tier kid who skulked around the Worst Posts thread trying to get some cheap shots off on the good people of Old Atlas.

You know what they say about playing both sides?
Cxs is not a trash tier kid. He's a good-hearted poster with some fairly misguided ideas about AAD. He's great; he and me are friends. I'm happy to be friends with him.

Guy has quit a forum he was an active member of for at least a year and then has spent every other post sh**t talking AAD and making up conspiracy theories about an "AAD Cult." Don't think he should get away with it without a peep!
The way ahead is to be less confrontational and more explanatory, not calling him trash tier.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies