Van hits Muslims coming out of Finsbury Park Mosque in London several casualties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:32:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Van hits Muslims coming out of Finsbury Park Mosque in London several casualties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Van hits Muslims coming out of Finsbury Park Mosque in London several casualties  (Read 3043 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: June 18, 2017, 09:52:21 PM »

Nobody has said that and that doesn't change the fact that Islam has a cancer growing from within.

Edit: The Mosque has been in the past associated with radical Islamists, which pretty much makes certain what we all know already. This is an act of terror regardless. Vigilantism is terrorism in and of itself.

Sanchez... you disappoint my friend.

My sister lives a few blocks away, and the "One Handed Preacher" who was an Al Qaeda militant associated with OBL, had long been purged from the Mosque a decade ago from both within and without....

This was a story recounted to me ten years ago, when I was there three blocks away (!!!) that was well known in the community, so please do not attempt to excuse Terrorist assaults against Muslims in the UK at the hands of Racist English Terrorist "Lone Wolf's".

It's the Middle of the Night in the UK now, so haven't had a chance to talk to my younger Sis, but really?Huh   Have some class Sir.....
What is so classless about pointing out the OP's annoying double standard? This was an act of terror, and we all know why this hate filled monster was radicalized to lash out at the Muslim community.

MY Double Standard? That is so f'ing hilarious! Once again you twist my words to attack me, apparently that is all you're good at Sanchez.
You don't seem particularly interested aside from empty platitudes on Atlas about the problem. The scourge of religious radicalism can only be eradicated by the religious community. If a Baptist terror cell is operating in Tallahassee, it is incumbent on the Baptist community to ensure that such actions are perceived as being unpopular, undesirable, and unhelpful. Frankly, the Muslim communities in the west are failing at this, as polls show.

This attacker would not have struck if there were no Manchester attacks. As far as I'm concerned, he's de facto radicalized by Islam as well. His actions are undeniably tied to London and Manchester.

Did hearing about lots of Muslims dying in the Grenfell Tower radicalize him too?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies