Van hits Muslims coming out of Finsbury Park Mosque in London several casualties (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:06:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Van hits Muslims coming out of Finsbury Park Mosque in London several casualties (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Van hits Muslims coming out of Finsbury Park Mosque in London several casualties  (Read 3046 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: June 18, 2017, 10:57:50 PM »

Has the terrorist been identified?

While this is likely a "revenge strike" by a racist, ISIS constantly targets fellow Muslims around the world and this could easily be that as well.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 11:17:55 PM »

Has the terrorist been identified?

While this is likely a "revenge strike" by a racist, ISIS constantly targets fellow Muslims around the world and this could easily be that as well.
I thought that as well, but they'd strike a Shia mosque whereas this is the former Mosque of Richard Reid, the Sunni shoe bomber.

Good point, but all it would take was a would-be ISIS recruit not finding the warm welcome he wanted at his mosque, and deciding they need to die for being "weak".

The method of attack is ISIS boilerplate, so I'm keeping my mind open. Definitely sounds like EDL types, though.
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 01:28:16 PM »

I'm hearing conflicting reports, but the attacker was charged with attempted murders, so no one killed?

I know there was a man who collapsed prior to the attack and was being attended to by the crowd when the coward struck.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies