PPP: Heller trails 'Democratic opponent' by 7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:59:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP: Heller trails 'Democratic opponent' by 7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP: Heller trails 'Democratic opponent' by 7  (Read 1450 times)
Kamala
Madagascar

« on: June 20, 2017, 06:36:40 AM »

Democratic opponent 2018!

Anyway, I don't see Heller getting Blanched, but my current guess is that he loses by about 5%. He's probably going to be facing a stronger opponent than he did in 2012, and despite the belief of some, NV's not getting any redder.

Rosen doesn't even have to carry her own district to win statewide. Of course, that would pretty much guarantee a statewide win in and of itself, but the real fight is going to be over whether Heller can get a decent margin out of Washoe County and carry the NV-3 portion of Clark County by a respectable margin. Rosen complicates the latter part of that.

That's why I was afraid of Titus winning the nomination, because it would just solidify the Las Vegas-base of Democratic voters, without going out for additional votes in swing constituencies, like NV-03. Rosen (or Kihuen, for that matter) at least add some geographic variety to the Democratic Party in Nevada.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies