Spicer: Trump to make announcement on (alleged) Comey tapes this week
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:22:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Spicer: Trump to make announcement on (alleged) Comey tapes this week
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spicer: Trump to make announcement on (alleged) Comey tapes this week  (Read 1151 times)
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 20, 2017, 04:12:07 PM »

Here's the video:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/watch/trump-to-make-announcement-on-any-comey-tapes-this-week-white-house/vp-BBCXp0D
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:14:53 PM »

Next week on Presidential Apprentice...
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 05:36:22 PM »

Have they not been saying that "trump will talk about the tapes next week" for some time now ?
It's just sounds like some kind of comical delay.
trump and his entire presidency is one entire comical farce.
And yet, trump wants Americans to see him as a serious president.
Pfffff.

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 12:01:10 PM »

Oh FFS there are no tapes.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 12:12:16 PM »

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 12:28:01 PM »

KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 01:21:33 PM »

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 02:00:48 PM »

What if Trump wasn't the one doing the taping...?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 02:04:34 PM »

Wouldn't matter since he made illegal demands since it's not illegal to record conversations in and of itself.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 02:16:48 PM »

Wouldn't matter since he made illegal demands since it's not illegal to record conversations in and of itself.
None of that is confirmed yet you insist on operating with unestablished facts. Says a lot about a person.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »

None of that is confirmed yet you insist on operating with unestablished facts. Says a lot about a person.

Amongst all the childish and clownish acts, conversations and tweets from the orange one, you have the gall to say it "says a lot about a person" ?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »

Amongst all the childish and clownish acts, conversations and tweets from the orange one, you have the gall to say it "says a lot about a person" ?

Says a lot about him that his brother needs government healthcare and he votes for the person/group that wants to take away his ability to live but you know, it's Sanchez.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 02:48:10 PM »

Since Comey would have turned over any tapes he made, what are you suggesting? Do you think the Russians or US intel agencies bugged the White House (with or without Trump's permission) or something along those lines?
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 02:50:23 PM »

Somebody's doing the taping.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2017, 02:50:29 PM »

Since Comey would have turned over any tapes he made, what are you suggesting? Do you think the Russians or US intel agencies bugged the White House (with or without Trump's permission) or something along those lines?

Obviously it was Obama.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 03:43:03 PM »

Says a lot about him that his brother needs government healthcare and he votes for the person/group that wants to take away his ability to live but you know, it's Sanchez.
Making fun of an autistic child doesn't change the set of facts we're working with dirtbag.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 03:45:19 PM »

Making fun of an autistic child doesn't change the set of facts we're working with dirtbag.

True, it doesn't change the fact that your brother needs government healthcare to live. Once your party pushes their "healthcare" bill through, you'll experience what MJ means.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 03:51:07 PM »

Are you saying Comey would never lie? Lol
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 09:47:05 PM »

True, it doesn't change the fact that your brother needs government healthcare to live. Once your party pushes their "healthcare" bill through, you'll experience what MJ means.

Also doesn't change the fact I wasn't making fun of an autistic child (poor reading comprehension from Sanchez). Just shows the kind of person HE is, that he's gung-ho about taking away healthcare form his brother who needs it to live.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »

Also doesn't change the fact I wasn't making fun of an autistic child (poor reading comprehension from Sanchez). Just shows the kind of person HE is, that he's gung-ho about taking away healthcare form his brother who needs it to live.
Reading comprehension? You do know I've been posting in favor of single payer for two years now at least?

Anyway, do I even really want to engage? I can predict you pretty easily. You'll refute this with something something vote for Hillary and I'll respond by calling her out as an old drunken bag lady. At least Badger has some flair when he comes after me.
The Self
Rookie
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 04:50:56 PM »

Reading comprehension? You do know I've been posting in favor of single payer for two years now at least?

You're not the only one.

https://altright.com/2017/03/23/why-trump-must-champion-universal-healthcare/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Am I surprised an identity politicking race pimp supports welfarism? No.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2017, 05:31:06 PM »

Anyway, do I even really want to engage? I can predict you pretty easily. You'll refute this with something something vote for Hillary and I'll respond by calling her out as an old drunken bag lady. At least Badger has some flair when he comes after me.

Lol, so you support single payer (supposedly) but you hate Muslims and illegal immigrants more than your brother's life. Still says exactly what everyone needs to know about you kiddo.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2017, 11:02:01 PM »

Oh Saaaanchezzzz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJOs-C7OGk
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies